Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 71178 times)

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #720 on: July 25, 2012, 07:22:25 AM »
Well this was fun thread. Thanks to all involved.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #721 on: July 25, 2012, 08:01:28 AM »
Strength of character is also very crucial to long term success. :old:

After your behavior the other night, you have no ground to say this.

AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #722 on: July 25, 2012, 08:18:54 AM »
How convenient...

I guess it will just have to live in the memories of those who are memories because they dare not return and taint the memories.

How did this thread become about someone's taint?
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #723 on: July 25, 2012, 08:32:40 AM »
Grizz you do understand that your all done right????

mini-kapa your a fake and a fraud....and why dont you just tell the world who you really are?????? let me clue you guys in Muppet business minding land, maybe it rhymes with AX........

Fester, you i dont not have the clout, right now that is, to boot from this squad...but you can count on this being the end of your kill streaks your so proud of!!! i will annouce on 200 your constant where abouts and your plane. the head hunters will seak you out and end you just because they want your scalp!!!!! so scorepotato have a nice time playing....

the rest of you guys...........you get what you give....remember that in the days to come!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 08:40:04 AM by FLOTSOM »
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #724 on: July 25, 2012, 08:38:23 AM »
After the troll has been obvious and pointed out they are still trying to keep it alive...  Its a level one troll lol.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #725 on: July 25, 2012, 08:53:10 AM »
I'm sorry Ace.  This doesn't qualify as a troll.

Maybe the intentions were good, but this would only qualify as a substandard attempt at a troll that failed.  I kept waiting for it to really take off, as I can appreciate a good troll.   There have been some good ones over the years.

But too many people going in too many different directions.  A complete lack of coordination to sell the troll.  Throw in the never ending presence of our most recent BBS Bozo, and it just lacked any cleverness or style.  The sad part is many of the people involved have the talent to pull it off, so I'm not sure what went wrong.  

It's like one of those movies that gets promoted as the next great film and in the end just tanks.  One of those two thumbs down kinda deals.

I'm disappointed.  It had such potential too.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 08:55:37 AM by Guppy35 »
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #726 on: July 25, 2012, 08:53:19 AM »
After your behavior the other night, you have no ground to say this.

You didn't watch the film, huh?  I fully explained all and if you watch it you will see truth. :aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #727 on: July 25, 2012, 08:55:37 AM »
So like a level .5 troll? :D
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #728 on: July 25, 2012, 08:56:41 AM »
I'm sorry Ace.  This doesn't qualify as a troll.

Maybe the intentions were good, but this would only qualify as a substandard attempt at a troll that failed.  I kept waiting for it to really take off, as I can appreciate a good troll.   There have been some good ones over the years.

But too many people going in too many different directions.  A complete lack of coordination to sell the troll.  Throw in the never ending presence of our most recent BBS Bozo, and it just lacked any cleverness or style.  The sad part is many of the people involved have the talent to pull it off, so I'm not sure what went wrong.  

It's like one of those movies that gets promoted as the next great film and in the end just tanks.  One of those two thumbs down kinda deals.

I'm disappointed.  It had such potential too.

Wow.  Somebody so full of themselves, it's just amazing. :rolleyes:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #729 on: July 25, 2012, 08:58:20 AM »
So like a level .5 troll? :D

Nah, cause even that implies someone bought into it for a second.    It's more of an 'oops, no wonder I didn't catch anything.  I forgot to bait the hook" thread.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #730 on: July 25, 2012, 09:00:50 AM »
Wow.  Somebody so full of themselves, it's just amazing. :rolleyes:

Now you see Ace?  This is how it works.  I've got this guy on ignore, yet I throw a little chum in the water and he leaps right into the boat.  I was talking to you but he bit anyway.  It's like he's desperate to bite on my hook.

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #731 on: July 25, 2012, 09:04:19 AM »
Grizz you do understand that your all done right????

mini-kapa your a fake and a fraud....and why dont you just tell the world who you really are?????? let me clue you guys in Muppet business minding land, maybe it rhymes with AX........

Fester, you i dont not have the clout, right now that is, to boot from this squad...but you can count on this being the end of your kill streaks your so proud of!!! i will annouce on 200 your constant where abouts and your plane. the head hunters will seak you out and end you just because they want your scalp!!!!! so scorepotato have a nice time playing....

the rest of you guys...........you get what you give....remember that in the days to come!!!!!

Don't know much about Flotsom, but what I've seen I like. :)   Can see why you and Ink are buds. :aok

As far as Fester... Hmm...  His own video seems somehow appropriate given Flotsom also seeing what he strives to want to be.  Better duck that head fast, Fester.

<insert gif>

You can be so much better.  Dissappointed. :frown:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 09:33:15 AM by Midway »

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #732 on: July 25, 2012, 09:09:53 AM »
Now you see Ace?  This is how it works.  I've got this guy on ignore, yet I throw a little chum in the water and he leaps right into the boat.  I was talking to you but he bit anyway.  It's like he's desperate to bite on my hook.

It appears that there is something of your's he would like to put in his mouth, but my wager is that it is not your hook...
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #733 on: July 25, 2012, 09:10:43 AM »
It appears that there is something of your's he would like to put in his mouth, but my wager is that it is not your hook...

Must you? :rolleyes:

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #734 on: July 25, 2012, 09:11:02 AM »

I'm a little worried about him.   I'm afraid he's been banging his head against the bottom of the boat and there is permanent damage.  He's such a little minnow too.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters