Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 69691 times)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #750 on: July 25, 2012, 10:40:13 AM »
You didn't watch the film, huh?  I fully explained all and if you watch it you will see truth. :aok

I read your explanation and only see it as an explanation contrived after the fact. I believe you stayed high all the way to the edge of your base because u knew I was below you (a rather convenient spot to return from an AFK - very suspicious indeed) then dove down to the protection of your ack. I could have easily vulched you on both passes but instead, I did a flyby and never fired a shot to show u no harm was intended. Unhappily, my engine was killed by your ack and u chased me out for a pitiful attempt at a free kill.

You have no ground to speak of character and honor.  The only person that I feel truly does have that ground to stand on is CorkyJr. He is truly consistent in his convictions.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #751 on: July 25, 2012, 10:41:34 AM »
 :aok :aok :aok Im going to change!  My diaper....lolol :huh :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #752 on: July 25, 2012, 10:43:25 AM »
kermit?    :noid

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #753 on: July 25, 2012, 10:47:07 AM »
I read your explanation and only see it as an explanation contrived after the fact. I believe you stayed high all the way to the edge of your base because u knew I was below you (a rather convenient spot to return from an AFK - very suspicious indeed) then dove down to the protection of your ack. I could have easily vulched you on both passes but instead, I did a flyby and never fired a shot to show u no harm was intended. Unhappily, my engine was killed by your ack and u chased me out for a pitiful attempt at a free kill.

You have no ground to speak of character and honor.  The only person that I feel truly does have that ground to stand on is CorkyJr. He is truly consistent in his convictions.

Obviously you didn't watch the film.   You have no ground to speak from without opening your eyes to the facts. :rolleyes:

PS: if you ever do decide to watch the film, make sure you turn my views on so you can see what I was looking at and when.  Try facts instead of wags. :aok
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 10:57:20 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #754 on: July 25, 2012, 10:50:53 AM »
I nominate Midway's persona as the MOAT.  :aok

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #755 on: July 25, 2012, 10:54:48 AM »
Micky has always been sore at me Spek.

Not to say you are any cause of it but I didn't spend much time with Micky and he felt really angry about that even after we left.

This should tell anyone watching what you are really like, you honestly believe that Mickyd didn't like you because you didn't spend enough time with him  :rofl you really are that full of yourself  :o of course, anyone who doesn't like you must be jealous of you.

I always thought it was because he quit the few after you started screaming at him on vent for talking/remaining friendly with ex squaddies Nrshida, Dirtdart and Zack1234 (oh btw they also left the few because of your behaviour)

Anything with a **** is to cover a naughty word btw.

EDIT: Not to mention they blame my Uncle for us leaving TheFew when it was the squads actions.

We don't, I was there on vent with Bruv and Kazaa at the end when you were pleading your paranoid case for you to stay, Unclebone rarely if ever played. You also pretended to be your uncle typing on your account in your last posts in our squad forum, in the same way you play on his account and your own, I mean look at this?? Where we really gonna let you stay after this??

Good after ur done  kissin the ***, but since ur kissin belly buttons the johnsons just south, hangin on their ***** of those who disrupt the squad, speck an jo will be real happy. Fall cleaning, lol, good luck. :x :x :banana: :banana:  :cheers: :cheers: UncleBones so hAPPY AND FOR ANY OF THE OTHERS LEAVING , Dont let the door hit u in the ***.....never wrong Mickyd!!!!!!!!!

unclebone here and his problems are with me, i called him on truths, I asked why he didn't leave with the precision crew that just left squad, since he kisses their donut so much and he said he was.....planning on it... :O  making mountains out of mole hills in this squad, complaining then leaving, is disruption, turn u all against each other, anymore when im on, I see u all over the board not really together, but as a group none better :salute . Pull back on attitudes, against each other, and start covering each others backs! If you want an american squad, or want to start your own Brit Squad, do it  :angel:. Stop pointing fingers, and cover your sqaudies 6! THE FEW = brother, friend, pal ,bud, Family! if your wrong or right IM there! Trust an loyality an truth, keep the foundation strong it this house. Rats only jump ship when its sinking, so why have so many jumped lately, :headscratch: Trust an loyality an truth, its rat poison, kriptonight to Superman, they have had no real good reasons to leave squad, just excuses ,and pointing fingers, an bye-bye! And some leave because they were misguided, which means they didn't get the Memo :joystick:

no its time to take control!!!!!!!!!! I see DrBone not playing cause of this back stabbing toejam, he has gave and been given life an game skills being a member of the few, he has covered and been there for all, for some not to back him. And let them run off disrespecting him as co , and just as a person, who was covering his 6? Bone left holding the bag by his self no support not even from the older members lol , now i re think is this the place for us WTG :salute

I told him last night I thought it time to leave the few, maybe is a good time, today....Reason not an excuse, he can no longer trust those around him or me, back stabbing 2 face ********, you got a big problem in sqaud, im not as forgiving as DR.  I  started this alone, pisses me off how no one stepped in and backed him, he heard last night bruv told jason to fire jo an speck if he had problems took some vent priv from him , just to me , total dis-re-spect, He Holds Co tag, no priv's,except what the Brits allow him , Yarbles ud be gone in a heart beat u whine to much and complain constantly, big baby not getting his way , You given  DR. more grief than most shut up an sit down Clown!!!! You Brits who been with the Few, just a Differant type of American Squad......Anyone talks about you Brits DR. defends you, Brits say things about DR you all run in a corner hide, and let them  use him as a Rugby Ball. Gang Bang! Not anymore! With me or against me, one or the other,simple , and yes My own Squad will have a Name . I made DRBONE , and more, I was asked one time how come DrBone wasn't #1, truth KAZAA, but he knows with the right stick He is unstoppable. Coming Soon a New Bone near u LOLOLLOLLOLL!!!!!!!!!! Only My Terms will Dr.Bone stay on as the Few! Its cleaning time ! I want people i can trust on my 6, not 2 face fairies, whose panties get in a bunch!

I blame primarily, the fact that you have this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_personality_disorder

Your on medication for it, you told us this on vent plenty of times  :headscratch: I could also add that you started a lot of trouble with other squads and people in game and involved us with it, I don't think I have ever had so many enemies I had never met in game as I did when you were in the squad. Not to mention vilifying any of your squaddies who had an opinion that didn't fit with yours.

Doubtless you will not want people seeing this, but I think its best for all concerned, your running around spreading lies about our squad, even then you don't have the courage to post your feelings you let others do it for you because you are afraid in this case Fester,

The process works like this....
1. A paranoid thought begins to form in your head.
2. You are unsure of the paranoid thought as by definition of a paranoid thought, there is no real proof.
3. You start asking other people close to you what they think about your idea, if even 1 agrees with you, you will see this as proof that you were right.
4. You start to try and convince other people outside your squad of your idea using the weight of numbers of people you have already convinced as proof of your argument being a valid one.
5. Eventually someone you have convinced speaks up publicly and you stand over his shoulder saying I thought this all the time.

This then leads to a statement like this...

:lol Its so funny that the fact they can't see the whole AH community besides a few wont ever believe a word they say.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #756 on: July 25, 2012, 11:09:37 AM »
Paranoid thinking is bad.  It leads to false accusations deeply ingrained in one's mind.  :old:

Being good/nice is better than being bad/mean. :old:

Alcohol is not the cure. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #757 on: July 25, 2012, 11:09:59 AM »
<snip>

:rofl

Ah Drbone a constant source of entertainment.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #758 on: July 25, 2012, 11:11:37 AM »
Obviously you didn't watch the film.   You have no ground to speak from without opening your eyes to the facts. :rolleyes:

PS: if you ever do decide to watch the film, make sure you turn my views on so you can see what I was looking at and when.  Try facts instead of wags. :aok

There is no need to watch the film.  I was there and I saw you behave in this dishonorable fashion.  I saw it with my own toon eyes.  Now you must shut your toon mouth.
AoM
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #759 on: July 25, 2012, 11:21:52 AM »
There is no need to watch the film.  I was there and I saw you behave in this dishonorable fashion.  I saw it with my own toon eyes.  Now you must shut your toon mouth.

I give you everything in a full sortie film so you can see exactly what I saw and did, how I never looked around while afk, how my engine was even off as I almost touched down fully intending to land, and had to restart it to evade your apparent vulch attempt... and you choose to ignore facts and stick with your assumptions and hypothesis... Seems a bit silly to me, but ok. :rolleyes:

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #760 on: July 25, 2012, 11:22:50 AM »
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #761 on: July 25, 2012, 11:27:10 AM »
Heh, no one "bought" this thread from page 1, yet after 50 pages of ego and look at me driven madness it's still going strong.

Maybe the troll had nothing to do with the kappas, but just starting a fire on the AH BBS.

If you book them, they will come!  :old:

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #762 on: July 25, 2012, 11:36:13 AM »
I give you everything in a full sortie film so you can see exactly what I saw and did, how I never looked around while afk, how my engine was even off as I almost touched down fully intending to land, and had to restart it to evade your apparent vulch attempt... and you choose to ignore facts and stick with your assumptions and hypothesis... Seems a bit silly to me, but ok. :rolleyes:

Whether you were AFK or not makes no difference anyway.  The fact is you ran away.  Perhaps in the process of your running you left your keyboard, so what?  The fact is you ran.  Plain and simple.  You being the 200 addict that you are no doubt read up, when you returned, and saw that I was looking to fight from my point of disadvantage.  Anyway, let's just give you the benefit of the doubt up to the point that you stopped running and started trying to land.  The fact is you chased deadstick-me for a free kill after I clearly meant you no harm.  Pastor Corky would not have done this.  A person who truly has honor and strength of character would not have done this.  A person who preaches honor and strength of character should not do this.  You have lost all ground to speak.

I will only sit through Corky sermons from now on.   
AoM

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #763 on: July 25, 2012, 11:37:00 AM »
Blah blah blah blah blah blah you are really like, Blah blah blah blah blah blah Mickyd Blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah  :rofl Blah blah blah blah blah blah  full of yourself  :o of course, Blah blah blah blah blah blah jealous blah blah .
Blah blah blah blah blah blah quit  blah blah blah  few blah blah blah blah screaming blah blah blah blah blah blah friendly blah blah blah blah blah Nrshida, Dirtdart and Zack1234 (blah blah blah blah blah left the few blah blah blah blah blah blah )
Blah blah blah blah blah naughty blah blah blah.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah Bruv and Kazaa blah blah blah blah blah blah pleading blah blah blah blah blah blah, Unclebone blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah uncle blah blah blah blah blah blah squad forum, blah blah blah blah blah blah account blah blah blah blah blah blah look at this?? blah blah blah blah blah blah stay after this??
 I blame blah blah blah blah blah blah ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcisism
Blah blah blah blah blah blah , blah blah blah blah blah blah :headscratch: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah trouble blah blah blah blah blah blah game blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah enemies blah blah blah blah blah game blah blah blah blah blah squad. Blah blah blah blah vilifying blah blah blah blah squaddies blah blah blah blah blah blah opinion blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Doubtless blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah best for all concerned, blah blah blah blah blah blah spreading lies blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah courage blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Fester.
blah blah blah blah blah blah ....
1. blah blah blah blah blah blah head.
2. blah blah blah blah blah blah definition of a paranoid thought, blah blah blah blah blah blah proof.
3. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah right.
4. blah blah blah blah  convince blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah convinced as proof of your argument being a valid one.
5. blah blah blah blah blah blah speaks up publicly blah blah blah blah blah blah I thought this all the time.
This then leads to a statement like this...

lol the irony. He just confirmed what everyone suspected about The Few. they are jerks. I feel sorry for anyone connected with this squad. it is clear by this post alone how dedicated they are to character assassination.

I like how they warned bone to not tell anyone the things they do to other people and even ex squaddies or they would expose the dirt they had on him. Thats a squad people want to be a part of yo! LOL! get real!

pathetic. pervert thank you. you have completely verified everything that everyone suspected about what The Few is all about.

your not even second best at this point. your soul sucking leppers.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #764 on: July 25, 2012, 11:47:16 AM »
wait a sec fester,

our split started when nrshida a good friend to many muppets and was even apart of the Muppet squad formed in the DA, was accused of being a muppet spy by UncleBone! for defending INK! (a muppet!). 

Ironic indeed that such paranoia and craziness all started because someone of noble character defended one of yours.
The Few ***
F.P.H