Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 69613 times)

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #795 on: July 25, 2012, 01:22:10 PM »
Fester....Zack is a certified idiot who wears rubber longjohns for long periods of time...... :old:
Gnat
The Kommando for FSO
AoM
Der Wander Zirkus
GFC

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #796 on: July 25, 2012, 01:22:47 PM »
Oh let me tell you Fes! Zack is a certified nut!, I have seen this man in action  :uhoh

Cheers  :)
ID:ALFAMEGA/Kyle
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Undercover Jug pilot "My brick always flys wing"

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #797 on: July 25, 2012, 01:23:21 PM »
Fester....Zack is a certified idiot who wears rubber longjohns for long periods of time...... :old:

I like him!
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #798 on: July 25, 2012, 01:32:39 PM »
Please note my rubber atire is not for medical reasons but for recreation :old:

I thank you :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #799 on: July 25, 2012, 01:41:29 PM »
Thanks Alfa you will always be in my thoughts as well

Tell Fester I am a certified Idiot i dont think he believes me :cry
>

You can't be an Idiot Zack you figured out my luggage Combination "1234"  :uhoh
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #800 on: July 25, 2012, 01:45:44 PM »
reputation in ashes...

no one likes us...

not even second best...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc69zr_5uH4
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #801 on: July 25, 2012, 02:11:05 PM »
This should tell anyone watching what you are really like, you honestly believe that Mickyd didn't like you because you didn't spend enough time with him  :rofl you really are that full of yourself  :o of course, anyone who doesn't like you must be jealous of you.

I always thought it was because he quit the few after you started screaming at him on vent for talking/remaining friendly with ex squaddies Nrshida, Dirtdart and Zack1234 (oh btw they also left the few because of your behaviour)

Anything with a **** is to cover a naughty word btw.

We don't, I was there on vent with Bruv and Kazaa at the end when you were pleading your paranoid case for you to stay, Unclebone rarely if ever played. You also pretended to be your uncle typing on your account in your last posts in our squad forum, in the same way you play on his account and your own, I mean look at this?? Where we really gonna let you stay after this??

I blame primarily, the fact that you have this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_personality_disorder

Your on medication for it, you told us this on vent plenty of times  :headscratch: I could also add that you started a lot of trouble with other squads and people in game and involved us with it, I don't think I have ever had so many enemies I had never met in game as I did when you were in the squad. Not to mention vilifying any of your squaddies who had an opinion that didn't fit with yours.

Doubtless you will not want people seeing this, but I think its best for all concerned, your running around spreading lies about our squad, even then you don't have the courage to post your feelings you let others do it for you because you are afraid in this case Fester,

The process works like this....
1. A paranoid thought begins to form in your head.
2. You are unsure of the paranoid thought as by definition of a paranoid thought, there is no real proof.
3. You start asking other people close to you what they think about your idea, if even 1 agrees with you, you will see this as proof that you were right.
4. You start to try and convince other people outside your squad of your idea using the weight of numbers of people you have already convinced as proof of your argument being a valid one.
5. Eventually someone you have convinced speaks up publicly and you stand over his shoulder saying I thought this all the time.

This then leads to a statement like this...

I never knew this and deeply hurt
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #802 on: July 25, 2012, 02:25:20 PM »
Is this true DrBone? I would like some confirmation or explanation.

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #803 on: July 25, 2012, 02:27:34 PM »

<DrBone panics... worried other truths may be revealed... gives much thought... hopes he can come up with some sort of reasonable explaination... hopeing... thinking... considerring...> :bolt:

Truth is truth and truth tends to win in the long run. :old:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 02:29:09 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #804 on: July 25, 2012, 02:36:57 PM »
Truth is truth and truth tends to win in the long run. :old:

An inconvenient truth for you after the other night...
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #805 on: July 25, 2012, 02:39:19 PM »
I do believe this thread might cause post dramatic stress syndrome.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #806 on: July 25, 2012, 02:40:24 PM »
An inconvenient truth for you after the other night...

How would you know?  You never looked at the film to see truth.  You're too busy buried in your own false accusations.  :rolleyes:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #807 on: July 25, 2012, 03:02:57 PM »

yup those are direct quotes from old threads in The Few forum, shortly after you, zack and DD bailed out :)

As you probably remember I had been (sort of) defending DrBone + co up until that point (in a manner of speaking), but you can see at that point he went what is known as 'full ®etard' attacking Micky for still being friends with you guys and all sorts of other paranoid nonsense

it was a pretty spectacular meltdown
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #808 on: July 25, 2012, 03:03:21 PM »
 :rofl nrshida I shall send you every posts from Bruv/MickyD/Pervert and Kazaa if my word is not good enough.

My uncle found it funny Bruv wanting to throw Myself,DrSpek and Joachim out because you guys left, He wanted a simple answer as to why you guys left.

Bruv and Perv can read into things as much as they want at least I know they have been found out for
what they truly are.

I could also send a message from Kaz that says he had the same thinking about you being a "Muppet Spy" which is pretty funny because I left TheFew to get away from the paranoid drama.

I told you Bruvway I learn quick.

=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #809 on: July 25, 2012, 03:05:13 PM »
You gents asked for it.

this is only the 2nd PM from Kazaa and not the only one about this subject.

Kazaa
Public Forums
Platinum Member

View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Long time, no speak.
« Sent to: DrBone1 on: November 29, 2011, 04:31:39 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quote Reply Remove this message
I agree that there was an unhealthy environment.  Too many people with too many points of view, which in turn caused a lot of conflict. Having two different types of players (casual/competitive) in effectively one squad had a lot to do with the aggro. Bruv has lost a lot of tolerance and recently let three members go because they were found to be helping each other stat pad scores. We don't want any more drama and these are the types of people The Few doesn't need. The general vibe is really positive these days and it reminds me of the good old days.
I'm really happy that you're now in a squad which is full of people who play during your prime time. Sounds great.

P.S: Any chance you can answer the questions I had in the previous message?
Report To Admin

Just a taste if you want more please continue to make yourselves look ignorant.  ;)

I think its also time to point out the fact you let COLLEEN (Jason) And Splash01 vulch Tacan snakeiis and madhogg before booting them.

But whats this you still have both Colleen and Bamboo in the squad.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 03:07:23 PM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.