Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 71396 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #915 on: July 25, 2012, 05:43:27 PM »
And guppy casts his condescending eye again upon the crowd a final time, then leaves thinking in his mind how superior he his compared to most everyone else... waiting for the next thread to do the same. :rolleyes:
I know. Who the hell is that guy anyway?? :rolleyes:

Offline killrDan

• Copper Member
      • Rolling Thunder Website
« Reply #916 on: July 25, 2012, 05:44:17 PM »
<S> to TheDudeDVant aka Kappa aka mini-Kappa.  I'll nominate this thread as the Troll of the Decade.  It's gone absolutely viral and spiralling out of control.  :aok  Trolls, Flames, Dirt, and the re-awakening of a bitter inter-squad rivalry.  Absolutely chock full of entertainment value! And to think , you're not even charging an admission fee! You've got to be the best I've ever seen.  

Of course it was obvious from the beginning for some of us untrollables.  <S>
THUNDER MOB - CO
Battle Over the Winter Line - II.SG4 GL

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #917 on: July 25, 2012, 05:46:36 PM »
Newcastle has the new Wolverine ale out, its damn good, gona be crashing 262's into hills later tonight :D

Werewolf?  LOL

Not available here yet.

You suck!

:cheers:
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #918 on: July 25, 2012, 05:51:25 PM »
Ummm hey guys... Just started this trying to troll a few muppets but it has since gone full viral.. I still blame fester.. Also just wanna say I love you guys..

A couple of hilites...

Funniest post = Sunbat to Levi on the thread loss..

Best post count = midway

Most hurt = ackack

Full retard =  love you guys

I agree that my post was the funniest. Not due to cleverness but due to the halarity of the nature of all these Memories' memories and how they miss remember, which is ironic being that they themselves are memories.

The first part will be discussed on the AoM board. Let yourself back on or PM me.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Dalliance

• Zinc Member
« Reply #919 on: July 25, 2012, 05:53:41 PM »
<S> to TheDudeDVant aka Kappa aka mini-Kappa.  I'll nominate this thread as the Troll of the Decade.  It's gone absolutely viral and spiralling out of control.  :aok  Trolls, Flames, Dirt, and the re-awakening of a bitter inter-squad rivalry.  Absolutely chock full of entertainment value! And to think , you're not even charging an admission fee! You've got to be the best I've ever seen.  

:aok

Offline Dalliance

• Zinc Member
« Reply #920 on: July 25, 2012, 05:54:56 PM »

:aok

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #921 on: July 25, 2012, 06:02:21 PM »

No BBS Kappa (see OP) splaining things... no credibility to your enthusiasm. :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
« Reply #922 on: July 25, 2012, 06:06:22 PM »
From what I've seen I doubt that. Post on kappa to prove it.

I can about later.. This was thought up tween fester and myself for abit of fun.. It turns out to be most fun.. lol  Sorry we didn't tell you guys..

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #923 on: July 25, 2012, 06:07:21 PM »
Ummm hey guys... Just started this trying to troll a few muppets but it has since gone full viral.. I still blame fester.. Also just wanna say I love you guys..

yes Kappa our little in squad prank on our friends has taken on a life of its own...
ultra secret PM conversation Kappa and I had that started with an old memory :) ....

I remember.. hehe
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,100433.0.html

lol what brought that link up?
but i remember that too. we rolled in in 4 chogs and wasted everything in sight lol. old akdessert pizza map. i think we even all made it back to base and landed killing everything that chased us as we left the scene of the slaughter.
the lure the gvs into planes by leaving icon range then pouncing... lol i still love that trick.
Why was " kappa" png'd?

I can't remember why I lost my account.. I'm sure HT did out though.. Reading some old post I was pretty much a punk ass..
Says i'm a parole now though...does that mean it its not banned anymore?

try to log in on your kappa bbs name and message me?

humm.. no idea the password hehe

holy shit it works.. lmao    I have a bunch of pms here too.. lmao

i can't edit my profile.. hehe   should i not post w/ kappa?

post with kappa! it has an earlier first post date therefor is more dweeby :)
Or start a fight with yourself , Involve Slash, and pull a prank on the rest of our squad for chts n giggles. Shouldn't take but a post or two. Possibly consult with Trollbat.

and the rest is a 900 page train wreck.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #924 on: July 25, 2012, 06:08:25 PM »

A couple of hilites...

Funniest post = Sunbat to Levi on the thread loss..

Best post count = midway

Most hurt = ackack

Full retard =  love you guys

WHAT?!?

you mean to say that the Dude that you lied to me?!?!?!?!?!

that the original Kappa is not in a hospital after suffering from a psychotic break 8 years ago?!?!?!?! that it wasnt this mental illness that was the underlying reason for his being such a MAJOR douch-bug on the boards, said douch-buggery being the cause of his life time PnG?!?!?!?!?!

you mean that Kappa's wife didnt beg Dude to keep Kappa's illness quiet on the forums....and that the Dude didnt really further promise to use and maintain Kappa's name so that when he was feeling better and could return to the boards/game that his name would still be here and available for him?!?!?!?

all this BS here and in the squad forum, all those damn PM's just to troll me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i gotta tell you, you guys dug deep on this one!!!!!!!

and on top of it all i didnt even get and honorable mention in the hilites????????

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL EVER TRUST ANY OF YOU!!!!!! SUNBAT YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT THAT OVERNIGT SLEEP IN THE YARD UNDER THE STARS AND IF WE GET COLD WE CAN JUST CUDDLE TOGETHER FOR WARMTH THING YOU WANTED ME TO COME OVER FOR!!! GRIZZ.........well you can just BITEME!!!!!!! INK dont let me find out you knew about this!!!!! i will so tell my mom on you!!!!!!!

YOUR ALL BASTAGES!!!!!!!!

but i didnt quit the Muppet's so who ever it was betting against me can choke on it!!!!!!
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #925 on: July 25, 2012, 06:11:51 PM »
 :huh

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #926 on: July 25, 2012, 06:12:54 PM »
check you're pms zack.

Those pictures were disgusting and not my cup of tea :cry
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #927 on: July 25, 2012, 06:14:25 PM »
I never gets PM's either.  I'm gonna go get a beer with Butcher.

:rofl
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #928 on: July 25, 2012, 06:19:19 PM »
Lame kappa.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #929 on: July 25, 2012, 06:21:05 PM »
"Possibly consult with Trollbat"

Well that didn't happen. F4gs.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla