Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 69680 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #930 on: July 25, 2012, 06:24:48 PM »
I can about later.. This was thought up tween fester and myself for abit of fun.. It turns out to be most fun.. lol  Sorry we didn't tell you guys..

No BBS Kappa (see OP) posting to splain things... no credibility to your "revelation", frogman/frogm4m. :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #931 on: July 25, 2012, 06:26:38 PM »
No BBS Kappa (see OP) posting to splain things... no credibility to your "revelation", frogman/frogm4m. :)

It's him he already posted proof in our forum.  Pretty weak to do to your own squad if you ask me.

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #932 on: July 25, 2012, 06:31:36 PM »
It's him he already posted proof in our forum.  Pretty weak to do to your own squad if you ask me.

so you were not in on this?????

the trash you were slinging in the squad forum was from the heart and not just a scam?????????? you seriousely ment all that evil mouthed trashing on kappa me ink and scotch??????

or are you trying to scam me now buy pretending to be innocent??????

you guys are all dikwads!

this is getting so very not cooler by the minute!!!
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #933 on: July 25, 2012, 06:39:13 PM »

So why can't he prove it by posting from BBS Kappa id here now?

Sounds like a muppet attempt to put humpty dumpty back together again. :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #934 on: July 25, 2012, 06:45:48 PM »
there was some major in house drama from this. that 32 kill streak was not the largest I had gone on this week. there was another a few days earlier with me sitting on 48 kills. While trying for kills 49 and 50 before landing somthing so juicy happened.  :D

Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #935 on: July 25, 2012, 07:50:06 PM »
I see you online TheDudeDVant... can't sign on as BBS Kappa because it's not your ID, huh?  :rofl

Nice try though. :D :rock

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #936 on: July 25, 2012, 07:55:09 PM »

Yea yea whatever... You should be able to take a troll better for a guy with a troll as an avatar..
so don't be so upset...

You just don't understand how tight a group the muppets were back then.. back when the AH toon world was so much stronger..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #937 on: July 25, 2012, 08:04:04 PM »
Yea yea whatever... You should be able to take a troll better for a guy with a troll as an avatar..
so don't be so upset...

You just don't understand how tight a group the muppets were back then.. back when the AH toon world was so much stronger..

:O

"We are not worthy.... we are scum... we are not worthy.... we are scum...."

You win!  I'm a naive noob -- still. :uhoh  Dissappointed in myself :frown: for being taken this bad and still :headscratch:.  Have much to learn fom this fail on my part. :frown:
There are many reasons the Army of Muppets is the 2nd best squad, imho, in Aces High. :old:
Midway will no longer post in ths thread in honour of the AoMs :rock and to reflect on my fail. :bolt:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 10:55:12 PM by Midway »

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #938 on: July 25, 2012, 09:09:13 PM »
So the good news is that I found the MOAT thread.  The bad news is that it's in my squad forum, which is where Skuzzy moved it after locking the thread.  I doubt I could link to it without starting a new thread and copy/pasting large, unreadable chunks of the thread into it.

BTW, kudos to BBQ Bob (remember him?) for providing it with the monicker "mother of all trolls" about halfway through.  And Slash, there was some discussion of the thread where some BKs mentioned that you didn't fall for it and hoped there'd be no hard feelings.

And yes, Sunbat, this is simply inane blatherings of the irrelevant posting to blah blah blah about blah blah blah.  We get it.

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #939 on: July 25, 2012, 09:56:22 PM »
Shouldn't you be raiding Kunark about now? :D

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #940 on: July 25, 2012, 09:59:29 PM »
BBQ Bob and Navajo, we had some good times. Miss those guys.

Well atleast the MOAT wasn't lost, too bad the masses can't relive it. Does Grits still post in the BK forum?

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #941 on: July 26, 2012, 12:22:56 AM »
I got into a fight with the new Kappa once. 109K4 vs him in a 190A5. I had him dead to rights, hit him with my 50s real hard just missed a Tater on a split second snap shot. We got into a crazy climbing scissor fight and he stalled, hard. I watched him fall and laughed at my victory, only to my surprise see him pull the 190 out @ treetop level. I was totally out of posistion and he wound up killing me. I will always remember that fight, the new Kappa ( Dude D Vant) did a good job at keeping the name alive. I dont know the old Kappa, but the new one is also one hell of a stick. Perhaps I'll come back as FATCHICK again and we can start a new skwad together since he'll be kicked from the Muppets for impostering the name Kappa.
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #942 on: July 26, 2012, 12:55:43 AM »
 :)

So Topgun and The Few are going to have a inter squad dual to settle their differences :old:

The GFC will be willing to offer their services as impartial observers of said dispute :old:

Everyone agrees my handling of The Fewgate scandal was without bias or any rational reasoning :old:

Alfa had also agreed to hold all handbags and travel luggage in said dispute :old:

The AOM can dual the winner of said pistols at dawn :old:

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #943 on: July 26, 2012, 03:06:06 AM »
So let me get this straight:

This whole thing was a few people starting a fake fight in a bar and 'incidentally' hitting innocent passers by until a huge fight broke out, whereupon the original perpetrators got down and their hands and knees and crawled out of said bar to stand outside and point and laugh at the huge fight they started for no other reason than for thier own amusement?

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
« Reply #944 on: July 26, 2012, 03:09:23 AM »
So let me get this straight:

This whole thing was a few people starting a fake fight in a bar and 'incidentally' hitting innocent passers by until a huge fight broke out, whereupon the original perpetrators got down and their hands and knees and crawled out of said bar to stand outside and point and laugh at the huge fight they started for no other reason than for thier own amusement?

Basically this:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 03:23:21 AM by BigR »