Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 69587 times)

Offline helbent

• Nickel Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #945 on: July 26, 2012, 03:14:30 AM »
Not going to read through 63 pages, but im sure you have been informed of the state of gameplay that is going on and has been for the last 2 years.

I'll just say hello and welcome back kapp.     :salute
Creator and original CO of the now HiJacked Squad -=Hell Hounds=-
Never argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Avator by fugi.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #946 on: July 26, 2012, 03:15:08 AM »
BigR = PNG?  :bolt:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #947 on: July 26, 2012, 03:31:40 AM »
BigR = PNG?  :bolt:
Thread lockage imminent.  :(

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #948 on: July 26, 2012, 03:47:31 AM »
You know I really am starting to wonder if I might have some exotic form of autistism.
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #949 on: July 26, 2012, 03:50:46 AM »
Thread lockage imminent.  :(
:bhead
950 posts, over 7,000 views.... in less than 1 week.....Call it what you want to....I call it quite successful!  :rofl

:salute Hey Guys! Live on in BBS infamy  :cheers:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #950 on: July 26, 2012, 04:29:15 AM »
Thanx Shida....for defending me :salute

against your own squad even......may one day we sit and drink a brew....and laugh at the absurdness of life  :salute

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #951 on: July 26, 2012, 04:32:21 AM »

against your own squad even......may one day we sit and drink a brew....and laugh at the absurdness of life  :salute
Hayate brotherhood.  :D

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #952 on: July 26, 2012, 04:45:37 AM »
You know I really am starting to wonder if I might have some exotic form of autistism.

I have a nasty rash :(
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #953 on: July 26, 2012, 04:47:58 AM »
Hayate brotherhood.  :D

:D

she is awesome :rock

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #954 on: July 26, 2012, 04:49:07 AM »

Can I come for a drink?
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #955 on: July 26, 2012, 06:25:31 AM »
there was some major in house drama from this. that 32 kill streak was not the largest I had gone on this week. there was another a few days earlier with me sitting on 48 kills. While trying for kills 49 and 50 before landing somthing so juicy happened.  :D

(Image removed from quote.)

After this little troll you and kappa pulled, I am no longer sorry for tatering all your kills away. 

Here is the film for everyone to see.   :rofl 

http://speedy.sh/6HpCN/123.ahf

Remember that next time you pull this kind of garbage.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #956 on: July 26, 2012, 08:29:23 AM »
After this little troll you and kappa pulled, I am no longer sorry for tatering all your kills away. 

Here is the film for everyone to see.   :rofl 

http://speedy.sh/6HpCN/123.ahf

Remember that next time you pull this kind of garbage.

Suns, the entire squad knows how me and Grizz feel towards each other and just how much "respect" i have towards him...........so let me tell you this, i would believe that the moon is made of green cheese before i believe that he had nothing to do with this BS kappa returns troll........and i will dare say that i would believe him innocent and of pure conscience in that matter LONG BEFORE i would believe you didn't help to master mind this mess!!!!!! Him i cant stand at all anymore....YOU i never could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you tattered your squaddie on a killing streak not by accident as you have claimed but with pure intention and malice aforethought!!!! you hunted him knowingly and intentionally, you went out of your way with the purpose of screwing a squaddie...and your motives were pathetic and childish, most especially when its easy to see that it was over your pathetic jealousies when comparing your skillz and accomplishments to others in our squad that make you do these types of things....

you have always founds ways to stick it to your own in one fashion or another and then you have always had some ready made excuse to attempt to cover yourself......i just don't understand why our squad has tolerated you and your shenanigans for so long!!! you are not now nor have you ever been Muppet material.....but i guess every squad has to have its charitable wing don't it?!?!?

i would truly love to express how i feel but i am certain it would get me a life time PnG so just pick the most aggressively novel and hideous combination of nouns and verbs you can imagine, compile them in a long running ever increasing in intensity sentence and then understand that that isn't shaatt compared to what i would say if i was free to speak my mind!

Oh and as a foot note, Fester.......that was a great shot and you got what you deserve from a squadie!!!! aint KARMA a biotch???? Im kinda hoping you get alot more of that treatment from other squadies in the future!!!!!
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #957 on: July 26, 2012, 11:45:24 AM »

I would like that, although I do not partake of alcoholic beverages I'll certainly have a root beer with you  :banana:

Slash too  :salute
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #958 on: July 26, 2012, 11:58:06 AM »

I would like that, although I do not partake of alcoholic beverages I'll certainly have a root beer with you  :banana:

Slash too  :salute

Ya I quit drinking about 17 years ago....although a ice cold one once in awhile is good.....

root beer.....good stuff :rock

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #959 on: July 26, 2012, 12:02:55 PM »
What happened to Bear76....good guy and I havent seen him in a while?
Gnat
The Kommando for FSO
AoM
Der Wander Zirkus
GFC