Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 69660 times)

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #990 on: July 26, 2012, 01:52:44 PM »
OH SNAP!
No Snap just a matter of someone who feels his opinion is the only one that matters, well perhaps to him it is.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #991 on: July 26, 2012, 01:56:11 PM »
It appears it was a kappa/fester troll on the rest of the muppets that kind of snow balled out of control.  Even though flotsom thinks I am full of it, I honestly had no idea and was trying to get to the bottom of it myself.  I was lied to over and over again in my own forum by kappa.  Did the Blue Knights ever have stuff like this going on?  What about The Few?  Personally I think it is weak to troll your OWN squad and make them out to be fools in public decorum.

It was a joke. Get over it, crybaby. I too was mad at first, but mainly because they had me going and I don't like being trolled myself. That's why I was so mad at Midway too. He trolled me but now I forgive him and congratulate him on a troll well done.  Good job Midway, forgive me for the rotten things I said and did.  :salute  And  :salute to Kappa as well.  

P.S. FLOTSOM, shut up.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Mime

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #992 on: July 26, 2012, 02:00:57 PM »
No Snap just a matter of someone who feels his opinion is the only one that matters, well perhaps to him it is.

Just sayin' why a lot of people gravitated away from the game.  From your stats it doesn't look like you were drawn to the game for the same reasons me / Lev were.  Bruv's Q was directed to Lev and I was trying to speak on his behalf.

Sorry I'm just irate because the frustrate button is clicked on my cable connection.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 02:02:41 PM by Mime »

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #993 on: July 26, 2012, 02:07:38 PM »
I can't speak for him entirely but a lot has to do with the game dynamic changing.  We thrived flying in a furball / ACM type situation, often times even numerical or without numerical advantage.  Situations with multiple enemies coming at you where you had to improvise quickly to create a firing solution and break off to engage another contact.    This is why both our kills per time were high back in 99-2005.  There was more intense fighter v fighter combat.  No one else comes close today to racking up consistent kill per time like we did back then.  Today the LWA environment does not nurture these types of fights.  

I was gone by late 2005 but I already had seen the change coming with the gameplay focus moving more towards strat and hording.  Today it's very rare to find fights like you had back then.  

NathBDP

So, is this just more stupidity ?  Are you Nath BDP ?

If you are, then who is this ?

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,336746.0.html
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #994 on: July 26, 2012, 02:09:02 PM »
i'm sorry but as someone with 70 hours of gameplay and only 454 kills in Tour 51 your opinion on this matter is moot

Stupid

A moot opinion is held by the guy that no longer plays but reads the boards and can tell what the game is like from said boards.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 02:12:13 PM by Zoney »
Wag more, bark less.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #995 on: July 26, 2012, 02:09:58 PM »

So, is this just more stupidity ?  Are you Nath BDP ?

If you are, then who is this ?

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,336746.0.html
its not Nath look at his older posts.
 :bhead
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 02:12:07 PM by JOACH1M »
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #996 on: July 26, 2012, 02:11:47 PM »
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #997 on: July 26, 2012, 02:13:28 PM »
Easy make the colonials lower there mic settings :).

:lol  :aok
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #998 on: July 26, 2012, 02:26:18 PM »

You see... this is how BKs troll. Is mime nath? Is nath... nath? And the sad part is, he's not even trying.

I think I can add to what nath or mime or whoever it is, is trying to say. I've found that the game is different as well.  I think it might go more unnoticed nby someone who enjoys different aspects of the game. But if you just look for fights, imo they're harder to find.

PS im typing from my phone so I apologize if some things aren't speld rite :D
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #999 on: July 26, 2012, 02:28:29 PM »
You see... this is how BKs troll. Is mime nath? Is nath... nath? And the sad part is, he's not even trying.

I think I can add to what nath or mime or whoever it is, is trying to say. I've found that the game is different as well.  I think it might go more unnoticed nby someone who enjoys different aspects of the game. But if you just look for fights, imo they're harder to find.

PS im typing from my phone so I apologize if some things aren't speld rite :D

I added a wish in the wish list re this.

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1000 on: July 26, 2012, 02:29:33 PM »
1,000! :rock

Sorry muppets, decided on posting again... but was silent for a bit.  :D

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1001 on: July 26, 2012, 02:34:15 PM »
You see... this is how BKs troll.
Pretty boring I'd say.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1002 on: July 26, 2012, 02:35:31 PM »
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #1003 on: July 26, 2012, 02:37:08 PM »
It was a joke. Get over it, crybaby. I too was mad at first, but mainly because they had me going and I don't like being trolled myself. That's why I was so mad at Midway too. He trolled me but now I forgive him and congratulate him on a troll well done.  Good job Midway, forgive me for the rotten things I said and did.  :salute  And  :salute to Kappa as well.  

P.S. FLOTSOM, shut up.

don't ever tell me to shut up tardling, its never gunna get you what you want!!!

So you want me to believe that the TWO BIGGEST TROOLTARDS in the Muppet's didn't know that this was a troll being perpetrated upon the rest of the squad by the lead buttbuddy of said two trolls??????

I'm sure I'm believing you sunnybop..........just give it a minute and I'm sure ill just be awash in a glow of blinding faith and trust for you!!!!

awww poop its just not working...why??? well cause your a liar. need proof? well just watch Midways film, i did. he was correct and you stretch the truth to the point that it makes me wonder if you were even playing the same game!!!!! you can continue to talk smack about him all you want, but at least the world of AH can see who was telling tall tales and who was vindicated!!!

almost every time you open your mouth your wrong but instead of admitting to anything you just keep up with the relentless brow beating until the person gets frustrated and seriously lashes out at you, then you get Kappa and Grizz o jump them for daring to be mean and say bad things to you!!!!! your a wussy who hides behind mummy Kappa skirt and Daddy Grizz's butt!!!!!

how quickly you forget that many of us are still here that watch what you did to other Muppet's in the not too distant past.........Muppet's who should be here in the squad today instead of you three!!! any one of them are worth more than the three of you in a package!!!!

Festers just always been a putz, so i guess we should forgive him and hope to retrain him....but you Kappa and Grizz are just broken! mentally!!!! there is a serious issue with the moral compass that the three of you seem to be guided by!!!!

ad by the way i already sent a private PM to Kappa telling him exactly how i feel (i can do that with him cause at least he has the sack to face the heat without forwarding the PM to Skuzzy....you know like you did when a particular now ex-Muppet wrote you a nasty gram so you sent it to Kappa so that he would defend you......how did that all turn out????? hmmmm oh yeah that's right, Kappa booted him from the squad for you!!!! )

final thought, Midway i owe you an apology for being kinda a jerk to you in this thread. and another one. i went on the words and actions of my "squaddies" before i knew the entire truth myself. for that i apologize to you. you seem in your own jerkish and annoying way to be a better man than most of the ost respected in my squad!
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #1004 on: July 26, 2012, 02:40:12 PM »

It's called having two forum accounts.  In the old days Nath would use the Mime account for some pretty good trolls.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song