Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 69688 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #1005 on: July 26, 2012, 02:40:27 PM »
don't ever tell me to shut up tardling, its never gunna get you what you want!!!

So you want me to believe that the TWO BIGGEST TROOLTARDS in the Muppet's didn't know that this was a troll being perpetrated upon the rest of the squad by the lead buttbuddy of said two trolls??????

I'm sure I'm believing you sunnybop..........just give it a minute and I'm sure ill just be awash in a glow of blinding faith and trust for you!!!!

awww poop its just not working...why??? well cause your a liar. need proof? well just watch Midways film, i did. he was correct and you stretch the truth to the point that it makes me wonder if you were even playing the same game!!!!! you can continue to talk smack about him all you want, but at least the world of AH can see who was telling tall tales and who was vindicated!!!

almost every time you open your mouth your wrong but instead of admitting to anything you just keep up with the relentless brow beating until the person gets frustrated and seriously lashes out at you, then you get Kappa and Grizz o jump them for daring to be mean and say bad things to you!!!!! your a wussy who hides behind mummy Kappa skirt and Daddy Grizz's butt!!!!!

how quickly you forget that many of us are still here that watch what you did to other Muppet's in the not too distant past.........Muppet's who should be here in the squad today instead of you three!!! any one of them are worth more than the three of you in a package!!!!

Festers just always been a putz, so i guess we should forgive him and hope to retrain him....but you Kappa and Grizz are just broken! mentally!!!! there is a serious issue with the moral compass that the three of you seem to be guided by!!!!

ad by the way i already sent a private PM to Kappa telling him exactly how i feel (i can do that with him cause at least he has the sack to face the heat without forwarding the PM to Skuzzy....you know like you did when a particular now ex-Muppet wrote you a nasty gram so you sent it to Kappa so that he would defend you......how did that all turn out????? hmmmm oh yeah that's right, Kappa booted him from the squad for you!!!! )

final thought, Midway i owe you an apology for being kinda a jerk to you in this thread . and another one. i went on the words and actions of my "squaddies" before i knew the entire truth myself. for that i apologize to you. you seem in your own jerkish and annoying way to be a better man than most of the ost respected in my squad!

:O  :)  <3 :salute :rock :cheers: :bolt:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 02:45:21 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #1006 on: July 26, 2012, 02:40:40 PM »
I think it might go more unnoticed nby someone who enjoys different aspects of the game. But if you just look for fights, imo they're harder to find.

If I suppose correctly that "fights" mostly refers to fighter vs fighter 'dogfighting' combat .. then yes, there has been a considerable change. Air to air combat kill numbers have been significantly going down during the past years.
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #1007 on: July 26, 2012, 02:42:23 PM »
If I suppose correctly that "fights" mostly refers to fighter vs fighter 'dogfighting' combat .. then yes, there has been a considerable change. Air to air combat kill numbers have been significantly going down during the past years.

I blame the GVs.    

No I really do!  and the soft guns!  

congrats on the 1000th and 2 apologies Midway  :aok
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #1008 on: July 26, 2012, 02:44:09 PM »
The game has not changed that much and most times you can find/create any type fight furball you want..  The BDP is sounding rather beat down...  But the fisherman tales of AH old are nice.
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1009 on: July 26, 2012, 02:46:02 PM »
I blame the GVs.    

No I really do!  and the soft guns!  

congrats on the 1000th and 2 apologies Midway  :aok

:aok :salute :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #1010 on: July 26, 2012, 02:46:23 PM »
The game has not changed that much and most times you can find/create any type fight furball you want..  The BDP is sounding rather beat down...  But the fisherman tales of AH old are nice.
Pretty much what I said maybe he'll agree with you though.

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #1011 on: July 26, 2012, 02:48:58 PM »

oh golly.....and who better than the "original Kappa" to tell all those wondrous and amazing stories of grandeur..................... ......................fter all, he seems to be pretty damn good at telling FISH stories!
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1012 on: July 26, 2012, 02:54:46 PM »
Pretty much what I said maybe he'll agree with you though.

I started in tour 52, with just a couple breaks....I have most definitely seen a change, yes there has always been HOing.... Hoards.... ect ect...it is just becoming far more prevalent now a days.....especially the ganging of one con, I remember when I first came here there were many times I would be fighting a few guys and other red would not jump in....now its like any red guy no matter how many you are fighting all have to jump on ya....they just want an easy kill....

there has definitely been a change in the game play....I believe it is due to a much younger crowd ingame then there were back then in my beginning days...

back then it was more WW2 enthusiasts...now its more MMO gamers....

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1013 on: July 26, 2012, 02:55:34 PM »
I want two BBS accounts  :(
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #1014 on: July 26, 2012, 02:57:17 PM »
Yawn@flotsom
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1015 on: July 26, 2012, 02:59:02 PM »
Bone, please release some more of these "exposing" PMs, I'm going to send them in to the new Aces High tabloid magazine Check Six; they'll eat this stuff up.
Here you go Tony.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #1016 on: July 26, 2012, 03:03:30 PM »
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #1017 on: July 26, 2012, 03:04:26 PM »
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1018 on: July 26, 2012, 03:05:13 PM »
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #1019 on: July 26, 2012, 03:05:34 PM »
Yawn@flotsom

Thats what i thought........talk trash ill someone puts it in your face then you shut the hell up dont ya?!?!?!
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr