Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 69619 times)

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #1065 on: July 26, 2012, 05:39:23 PM »

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1066 on: July 26, 2012, 05:41:51 PM »
I've been hooked on Starcraft 2 since release. Blizzard sure know how to make fantastic games. Wow's PvP was never really balanced but it was still really fun and the combat system required a good deal of skill.

Been beta testing Guild Wars 2, everything looks solid apart from the horrid combat system. It's so clunky and slow when compared with Wow's. It feels like there is a lot less skill required, I just mash the buttons that are off CD.
What are you in Sc2 Bronze silver etc?
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1067 on: July 26, 2012, 05:45:44 PM »
Let it be known Fester apologized on 200 just now for his false accusations of me double account .wingman shading him to end his kill streaks.

It was a sincere and unconditional apology. :aok

:salute Fester :rock

<3 Fester :cheers:

:)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #1068 on: July 26, 2012, 05:51:27 PM »
What are you in Sc2 Bronze silver etc?

I've been in masters every season. highest rank was 2nd.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 05:58:04 PM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1069 on: July 26, 2012, 06:13:34 PM »
what server were you on? we were on Merlin.  

my guild (The Regulators) chose Albion for some godforsaken reason, despite being an elite mmog guild harkening back to the days of UO we were seriously handicapped by that choice.  

every time we would fight midgard or hiberian we were outnumbered, and if we weren't outnumbered the superiority of their mage/minstrel classes would dictate the fight.  I can't forget seeing groups of trolls zipping around and being insta stunned all the time by bards without any defensive abilities. Albions were the squeak race...

:o  I was on Merlin too.  although I was in the UK back then, I played on US servers because I bought the game before the Euro version was released

the guild I ended up with for most pvp was QQ on Hibernia, a bunch of crazy Asians playing in Australia, so somehow our timezones matched up. I had a spearo (coombz) bard (Rinseit, ended up being my main) and a druid whose name i can't recall

Albion was indeed the most gimped realm for PvP. although there were 1 or 2 guilds that managed to put up good fights in 8v8, they were definitely disadvantaged compared to mids with the insta stuns, and hibs with the insta mez and druid special ability

once ToA came out and the PvP changes shortly after I gave up on it, it just wasn't the same without Emain :<
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 06:20:28 PM by coombz »
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1070 on: July 26, 2012, 06:27:17 PM »
It's k coombz, I took it with you in mind. See in my mind, I pictured crap and gay. I tried my best to pose like crap and gay just for you.  :banana: :angel:

:lol sick burn bro

you and DrBone had better calm down with all these hilarious and cutting insults, I might have to hire a high school kid to get on my account and engage you at your level if this keeps up

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1071 on: July 26, 2012, 06:35:05 PM »
I've been in masters every season. highest rank was 2nd.
Sweet.  I have never played before but it looks so hard.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #1072 on: July 26, 2012, 06:37:48 PM »

you and DrBone had better calm down with all these hilarious and cutting insults, I might have to hire a high school kid to get on my account and engage you at your level if this keeps up

:rofl

X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1073 on: July 26, 2012, 06:39:31 PM »
Sure, I miss it every now and then.  Playing for a very long time is really the major component to burn out, at least for me.  Prior to Aces High, I had played Air Warrior since 1996.  By the time I pretty much stopped playing Aces High, I had a good 11 or so years playing these kinds of games.  After awhile, it's pretty hard to excited about doing the same thing over and over again no matter the time you've put in already nor how good you've gotten.  I found myself enjoying WoW more, so I spent more time there.  That's pretty much it - no feeling like I'd conquered it all or anything, I just found myself drawn to other games and newer challenges.

Certainly not.  I love the community here, and it's really what made the game for me.  Like I said, I still keep in touch with a lot of the old BK guys, and some of us continue to play together in other games.  The community and the social aspect are what keep many folks coming back and playing for years on end.
I don't think you miss anything

your still here, let me make that more clear I don't believe a word you say :)

Edit:even more clear for Midway....cause he is so fun to F with... you still fly ...matter fact you <Leviathon> +Dead and many other names> left about 2 months after I returned To the friendly skies... care to elaborate?  I mean right about then is when they neutered the Spit V and because of the spitphans the 109f4 got neutered as well. I bet that pissed you off.
Hell you I only had 1 good fight with ya and I had only been back 3 weeks.

Show us you havn't lost a stitch Dead what is your shade now hmmm?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 07:02:29 PM by Megalodon »
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1074 on: July 26, 2012, 06:41:15 PM »
I don't think you miss anything

your still here, lrt me make that more clear I don't believe a word you say :)

:O

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #1075 on: July 26, 2012, 06:41:26 PM »

It's like.... wow.

Someone crossed an episode of The Muppets where the whole lot of them get jacked up on meth and turn on each other, with the Special Olympics, Jerry Springer, and Revenge of the Nerds.

:rolleyes:
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1076 on: July 26, 2012, 06:45:51 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

It's like.... wow.

Someone crossed an episode of The Muppets where the whole lot of them get jacked up on meth and turn on each other, with the Special Olympics, Jerry Springer, and Revenge of the Nerds.

:rolleyes:

LOL that's about the quality of there meth ..I mean who's making it for them now?  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1077 on: July 26, 2012, 06:48:41 PM »
LOL that's about the quality of there meth ..I mean who's making it for them now?  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

lol...DrBone by the looks of it

ok ok that was uncalled for, even for me  :uhoh

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1078 on: July 26, 2012, 06:53:11 PM »

Not old enough? It's k.  :aok

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #1079 on: July 26, 2012, 06:56:33 PM »
Sweet.  I have never played before but it looks so hard.

Hard would be an understatement. Not only that but it's frustrating to play. brb playing a 20 minute game and loosing because of a split second miss-click. :furious

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."