Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 71118 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #1080 on: July 26, 2012, 07:03:19 PM »
Someone crossed an episode of The Muppets where the whole lot of them get jacked up on meth and turn on each other

Probably found some of Skyrock's old stash.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Messiah

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #1081 on: July 26, 2012, 07:08:34 PM »
cliffs please?
Messiah(The O.G.)
The Blue Knights

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1082 on: July 26, 2012, 07:09:10 PM »
LOL that's about the quality of there meth ..I mean who's making it for them now?  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

That's some Internet bad-ass talk for a guy whose knees knock every time someone mentions two little letters.....

DA...lmao.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1083 on: July 26, 2012, 07:11:15 PM »
Probably found some of Skyrock's old stash.

ack-ack

The internet courage machine is churning out more 7ft tall, bullet proof midget-turdburglers every day...ACK, take a break...you don't have to be a p-rick everyday

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1084 on: July 26, 2012, 07:13:49 PM »
That's some Internet bad-ass talk for a guy whose knees knock every time someone mentions two little letters.....

DA...lmao.

OU sucks and you arn't a problem soon as the DA gets fixed you will be my 1st costumer   :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1085 on: July 26, 2012, 07:19:32 PM »
OU sucks and you arn't a problem soon as the DA gets fixed you will be my 1st costumer   :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

All I hear is:

Whaaaa, whaaa, wha, wha.....Your whine has been noted.  Please, don't speak directly to non-testicularly challenged men....they will wink at your wife because she knows she's married to a weiner, lol

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1086 on: July 26, 2012, 07:19:45 PM »
Hell you I only had 1 good fight with ya and I had only been back 3 weeks.

Congratulations.  I have no idea who you are.  My deepest apologies for causing you such dislike for me.  My lawyers will be in contact with yours to discuss reparations.
Also, your timeline for my "leaving" is way off, but given your paranoid ramblings that's the least of your problems.  

To reiterate:  My deepest apologies for whatever I've done to you, and you're batshit insane.

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1087 on: July 26, 2012, 07:24:13 PM »
Congratulations.  I have no idea who you are.  My deepest apologies for causing you such dislike for me.  My lawyers will be in contact with yours to discuss reparations.
Also, your timeline for my "leaving" is way off, but given your paranoid ramblings that's the least of your problems.  

To reiterate:  My deepest apologies for whatever I've done to you, and you're batshit insane.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Okay Edit:... sorry...  it was about 3-6 months after.... when you got bored with the typhoon and the temp.  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 07:37:53 PM by Megalodon »
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1088 on: July 26, 2012, 07:24:58 PM »
All I hear is:

Whaaaa, whaaa, wha, wha.....Your whine has been noted.  Please, don't speak directly to non-testicularly challenged men....they will wink at your wife because she knows she's married to a weiner, lol

you will always be small potatoes  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1089 on: July 26, 2012, 07:28:24 PM »
I know whom Megalodon is. :D

and I like him too... he fun.

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1090 on: July 26, 2012, 07:29:20 PM »
PvP in WoW is a joke compared to AH.  Way to much "I win because I have good gear or am such and such class to the class you are." to really be as skill based.

That said, in vanilla WoW, something like only 2% of the players ever saw the second raid (Black Wing Lair) cleared and on many servers, mine included, the fourth raid was never cleared before the first expansion came out.  PvE can be quite a bit harder than PvP in those games.

PVE was the fun for me.  I agree about the gear thing - I always considered a game like Aces High to be a meritocracy while a game like WoW is, at heart, a geritocracy.

In Aces High, anybody can beat anybody if they have the talent.  Nothing prevents someone from becoming exceptional in a short time and besting the best of the best at their own games.  WoW put up artificial barriers in terms of gear and time sinks (dailies/weekly raid lockouts/etc).  You could play your class exceptionally well, and you still couldn't compare in PVP or PVE without gearing up.

That said, I did find the PVE element of WoW intriguing because of the organization and leadership it required.  Was it AH hard?  No, of course not, but it was entertaining enough to keep me happy for a number of years.  WoW is easy to learn but hard to master; AH is hard to learn and basically impossible to master.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 07:40:42 PM by Dead Man Flying »

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #1091 on: July 26, 2012, 07:32:32 PM »
Drex and I played World of Warcraft and now Star Wars: The Old Republic together.

What server do you guys play SWTOR on?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1092 on: July 26, 2012, 07:39:42 PM »
What server do you guys play SWTOR on?

The Fatman.

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1093 on: July 26, 2012, 07:45:53 PM »
The Fatman.

ack tryin to bail you out  LMFAO

what did you say your shade was?

are you in Top Gun Dead?  The Muppets maybe? Maybe Tiff shelters you? You fly solo?

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1094 on: July 26, 2012, 07:47:14 PM »
And the Beat goes on... <snaps fingers an shifts > ... and the beat goes on da da da