Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 69693 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #1125 on: July 26, 2012, 09:02:05 PM »
I don't use F3...but I also don't care if someone else does....

what exactly would you do with that sword......that you can barely hold up?

if thats even you? I am guessing it is.

well this is me...I know I have posted it before but you inspire me to post it again with your sword pic

(Image removed from quote.)

Are those real rings in your nose? :cry :uhoh

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1126 on: July 26, 2012, 09:03:52 PM »
That doesn't even make sense.
yeah I know I'm unintelligible to you .. and you only ... you have said the exact same  thing before...heard your speel a 1000 times... like I said I'm done with it go away if your truly gone :)
what are you here for .. to brag about some star mega thread you made or are trying to protect? In the BKsumthin 6 years ago? its just stupid when +Dead shows up ... what for.. I mean if your gone...... wtf  :lol

so I say your not gone ....so what? I really don't care... but I believe you still play.... shoot me  :O

:rofl,

Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1127 on: July 26, 2012, 09:06:52 PM »
who is that you ink?

:rofl :rofl :rofl yeah its him why do you think i posted the little boy with the sword?
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #1128 on: July 26, 2012, 09:07:54 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl yeah its him why do you think i posted the little boy with the sword?
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
I would hate to get on inks bad side them  :rofl
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1129 on: July 26, 2012, 09:09:27 PM »
yeah I know I'm unintelligible to you .. and you only ... you have said the exact same  thing before...heard your speel a 1000 times... like I said I'm done with it go away if your truly gone :)

My lawyers are attempting to work out a severance package for me.  Until that's complete, I just hang around on the forums.  I am, however, legally obligated to vacate the arenas.  Once I've procured my golden parachute, I'll be out of your hair forever.  Promise!

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1130 on: July 26, 2012, 09:11:58 PM »
There's nothing left to argue about!

Harumph!

I didn't get a harumph outa that guy..

harump!?

you watch your arse!

Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #1131 on: July 26, 2012, 09:21:15 PM »
I don't use F3...but I also don't care if someone else does....

what exactly would you do with that sword......that you can barely hold up?

if thats even you? I am guessing it is.

well this is me...I know I have posted it before but you inspire me to post it again with your sword pic

No, that is not him Ink, however I did manage to dig up this picture of him he posted on Facebook last week  :salute
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1132 on: July 26, 2012, 09:33:28 PM »
 I am, however, legally obligated to vacate the arenas.  

OHHH do tell ..... we all want to know why you are legally unavailable for us to thrash? FOS   :old: :old:

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1133 on: July 26, 2012, 09:36:35 PM »
OHHH do tell ..... we all want to know why you are legally unavailable for us to thrash? FOS   :old: :old:

Levi...ever get dookie on your shoe and no matter what you do, it wont come off?  Its like concrete poo?  I just wondered if you felt that way now because I think I saw some on your ankle.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1134 on: July 26, 2012, 09:39:06 PM »
Levi...ever get dookie on your shoe and no matter what you do, it wont come off?  Its like concrete poo?  I just wondered if you felt that way now because I think I saw some on your ankle.

Fin'E's been humping that ankle since at least 1997.  Gotta give him props for his persistence but obviously not for his sense of humor or sanity.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1135 on: July 26, 2012, 09:39:54 PM »
Are those real rings in your nose? :cry :uhoh

yup....you should have known that...... been there for about 20 years...long before it became "cool"

I am here in AH what I am in the real world...I don't have it in me to pretend to be something other then what I am...

I did 10 years in jail before I turned 22

I tattooed my own dick for an hour....I pierced it twice in one night in front of 8 people(6 chicks)....and most of the ink you see on me I did to myself at 18....... 25 years ago

I was a leg breaker(although technically I never had to break anyone legs) just my presence made them pay. except a few needed a bit of "persuasion"

while most of you were growing up with a mom and dad...I was living on the streets..fighting to survive......I have been kidnapped and fought my way out on my own, no one was looking for me....

I see what some here type..... playing this game and the ones before it AW and such..... :rofl    not me I lived a far different life then 99% of the people here....I am so far gone from what most here think.... I don't understand how most of you think...... I am ignorant of what you guys speak of..... the longer I am here the more I see the gaps.

who is that you ink?

you betcha :aok

here I am about 2 years after I got out of prison...when if you looked at me wrong, you would be missing some teeth or meet my forehead up close and personal....this is my "hay day" I am the one with the bald side head...the woman I am looking at is the mother of 6 of my kids....a great woman who I have put though more then any other woman would take.....she is sitting  next to me as I type this  :aok    she and our kids are the only reason I am not in prison now, or dead.

a much more recent pic of the wife and I...the crazy girl on the side is our 18 year old daughter  :D

the date is off this pic was taken about a year and a half ago

No, that is not him Ink, however I did manage to dig up this picture of him he posted on Facebook last week  :salute

:rofl :rofl

Levi...ever get dookie on your shoe and no matter what you do, it wont come off?  Its like concrete poo?  I just wondered if you felt that way now because I think I saw some on your ankle.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 09:48:00 PM by ink »

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1136 on: July 26, 2012, 09:40:45 PM »
Fin'E's been humping that ankle since at least 1997.  Gotta give him props for his persistence but obviously not for his sense of humor or sanity.

He's harmless except for the large volumes of sulfuric acid you will need to buy to etch that concrete poo off your ankle.  His tongue hurts from licking windows....

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1137 on: July 26, 2012, 09:44:28 PM »
yup....you should have known that...... been there for about 20 years...long before it became "cool"

I am here in AH what I am in the real world...I don't have it in me to pretend to be something other then what I am...

I did 10 years in jail before I turned 22

I tattooed my own dick for an hour....I pierced it twice in one night in front of 8 people(6 chicks)....and most of the ink you see on me I did to myself at 18....... 25 years ago

I was a leg breaker(although technically I never had to break anyone legs) just my presence made them pay. except a few needed a bit of "persuasion"

while most of you were growing up with a mom and dad...I was living on the streets..fighting to survive......I have been kidnapped and fought my way out on my own, no one was looking for me....

I see what some here type..... playing this game and the ones before it AW and such..... :rofl    not me I lived a far different life then 99% of the people here....I am so far gone from what most here think.... I don't understand how most of you think...... I am ignorant of what you guys speak of..... the longer I am here the more I see the gaps.

you betcha :aok

here I am about 2 years after I got out of prison...when if you looked at me wrong, you would be missing some teeth or meet my forehead up close and personal....this is my "hay day" I am the one with the bald side head...the woman I am looking at is the mother of 6 of my kids....a great woman who I have put though more then any other woman would take.....she is sitting  next to me as I type this  :aok    she and our kids are the only reason I am not in prison now, or dead.

a much more recent pic of the wife and I...the crazy girl on the side is our 18 year old daughter  :D

Ink, if you smash Midway and Finn...well, I just won't have anyone to make fun of anymore...besides, who's gonna clean up the mess?  INK, you missed your calling....

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1138 on: July 26, 2012, 09:46:22 PM »

:salute Ink :rock (cause you're a good guy now... the bad stuff... well... it bad... but history, hopefully)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 10:33:21 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1139 on: July 26, 2012, 09:46:37 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl avoid avoid avoid

Edit we have to hear Inks life story 1st  :rolleyes: