Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 71007 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #1140 on: July 26, 2012, 09:53:10 PM »
The internet courage machine is churning out more 7ft tall, bullet proof midget-turdburglers every day...ACK, take a break...you don't have to be a p-rick everyday
When your short, fat, and in bad health it tends to make you pissy. Just let him go Change, he doesn't have much else in life.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1141 on: July 26, 2012, 10:01:03 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl avoid avoid avoid

Edit we have to hear Inks life story 1st  :rolleyes:

I am sure it is far more interesting then yours :aok

:salute Ink :rock (cause you're a good guy now... the bad stuff... well... it bad... but history, hopefully)

its there right under the surface...I feel it sometimes....but have been able to avoid it for years now staying away from the public....

people like maga and AKAK and so many others talk smack because they know they are "safe" with the anonymity of the intardnet.....

I guarantee none would speak to me the way they do here..... in person  (except FLOTSOM the bastard considering we have known each other since I was 12 or so and even he felt my forehead).....you can be 100% certain I would.

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #1142 on: July 26, 2012, 10:08:15 PM »
(except FLOTSOM the bastard considering we have known each other since I was 12 or so and even he felt my forehead)

yeppers sure did.....on my pelvic bone........and it was kinda soft....his forehead that is!!!!!!

:bolt:
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline katanaso

• Gold Member
« Reply #1143 on: July 26, 2012, 10:10:08 PM »
What does your chin say?  Is it Hebrew?

mir
80th FS "Headhunters"

The most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1144 on: July 26, 2012, 10:11:23 PM »
I am sure it is far more interesting then yours :aok

its there right under the surface...I feel it sometimes....but have been able to avoid it for years now staying away from the public....

people like maga and AKAK and so many others talk smack because they know they are "safe" with the anonymity of the intardnet.....

I guarantee none would speak to me the way they do here..... in person  (except FLOTSOM the bastard considering we have known each other since I was 12 or so and even he felt my forehead).....you can be 100% certain I would.

Well, nice to smack talk ya -- from a safe distance, that is. :aok  :)

:headscratch: :uhoh

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1145 on: July 26, 2012, 10:18:23 PM »
yeppers sure did.....on my pelvic bone........and it was kinda soft....his forehead that is!!!!!!

:rofl

see what I mean Middy........he is lucky I know his mom...I would feel bad about having her go to his funeral..... :frown:

What does your chin say?  Is it Hebrew?

yup it is GODs name....where ever you see "LORD" in the bible...in the original writings they used his name....but then replaced it with adoni(spelling is off)....which means Lord....

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1146 on: July 26, 2012, 10:20:04 PM »

:eek:

Offline katanaso

• Gold Member
« Reply #1147 on: July 26, 2012, 10:27:53 PM »
yup it is GODs name....where ever you see "LORD" in the bible...in the original writings they used his name....but then replaced it with adoni(spelling is off)....which means Lord....

Cool.  In another picture, I thought it was a set of bars, but in this picture it resembled Hebrew, so I thought I'd ask.  I can't read Hebrew anymore...

mir
80th FS "Headhunters"

The most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1148 on: July 26, 2012, 10:30:41 PM »

see what I mean Middy........he is lucky I know his mom...I would feel bad about having her go to his funeral..... :frown:

Softy on the inside, probably friendly in person too! :) :bolt:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1149 on: July 26, 2012, 11:08:36 PM »
Cool.  In another picture, I thought it was a set of bars, but in this picture it resembled Hebrew, so I thought I'd ask.  I can't read Hebrew anymore...

I tried to teach myself how to speak it, just so I could find the pronunciation of Gods name....extremely difficult language...I have it on my right hand also with a heart and an eye in the heart, representing the fact that God searches the hearts of men.....and only he can see into them.

Softy on the inside, probably friendly in person too! :) :bolt:

mega you shouldn't read anymore I may tell a bit of my life that I know you cant stand :aok

middy

ya my kids and the love from my wife, broke something inside me, before them I knew 2 emotions, Hatred and Anger, I was not a "bad" person.......so much as a mean person that took no crap from anyone and did whatever I wanted..... whenever I wanted....I had my morals that I would not break no matter what.....for instance if you pissed me off I would never go by your house and mess with your stuff.......I would kick in your door and beat you down in the doorway......which I have done.....I am by no means bruce lee or the best fighter....but I have lost 1 fight in my whole life when I was 13....been in so many I cant remember how many... being beat down by my "dad" most of my juvenile life made me a tough son of a gun, that could not be hurt by any punch or kick......it also gave me a fire that will never be quenched....that allowed me to stand before 30+ guys in jail that wanted me dead...they said they were gonna kill me...I should just PC(protective custody).....well PC is something I would never do....I would die first.....I don't care how many of them there were.....I stood before them all and said lets do it.....THEY backed down from me.

I was walking across a street one day (going to FLOTSOM's house) and a truck (a small ford ranger type truck)points his nose at me like he is gonna hit me and drives right at me....what would anyone else do?

what would you do ?

I stopped and turned to them and raised my arms like "what"......... he kept coming........ I didn't move.....as he swerved around me I did a spinning back kick into the back of his truck....and sent the back of the truck sideways a few feet, left a huge dent in the side of it.....they came to a screeching halt....I start for the truck....they took off like a bat out of hell.....needless to say I looked for that truck for a good long while, lucky for them I never found em.....lucky for me to, for I would be in prison to this day..... I love my freedom more then anything in this world except GOD and my Family.

no I am not a nice person...I don't smile unless it is to my kids or my wife, I don't really laugh....... I don't joke around.....I am a angry pissed off MFer.....that barely hangs on to life and sanity, but for my kids and wife.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1150 on: July 26, 2012, 11:37:57 PM »
I appreciate you telling some more about you.  An interesting life and probably would make a good book.

However I see some things that tell me you're more well put together than most.

Your family, your tatoo business, your artistic talent, your skills developed in this difficult sim/game, your 3D graphics / blender work, your commitment to excel at whatever you do, your strong belief in right and wrong, your ability to put up with smack talk and keep your cool, your strong sense of honor, and you come across as friendly and nice here and ingame and are respected.

So I hear ya on a lot of the tough stuff, and I know there are mean and angry people in the world, and some for good reason, but from what I can tell, you're a great person.  I respect the difficulty of the earlier life you've lived and am thankful to not have had to travel that road or even come close to it.  But, I am glad and proud that people with your strengths exist in the world to help make it better for everyone, even if only a little bit at a time.

Bottom line, I respect you and the good you do sincerely no matter what other silly things I say or do in this game.

:salute  Ink/Jetsom  :rock

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1151 on: July 27, 2012, 12:02:37 AM »
 :salute

Offline SWkiljoy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1152 on: July 27, 2012, 12:47:34 AM »
tripped over a sack of potatoes this morning and this is what i land in....oh the headache that shall occur after reading all of this  :bhead
Proud member and Flight Leader of the 125th Spartan Warriors
<<S>> SWkiljoy

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1153 on: July 27, 2012, 01:02:34 AM »
tripped over a sack of potatoes this morning and this is what i land in....oh the headache that shall occur after reading all of this  :bhead

:lol

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #1154 on: July 27, 2012, 02:24:09 AM »
yup....you should have known that...... been there for about 20 years...long before it became "cool"

I am here in AH what I am in the real world...I don't have it in me to pretend to be something other then what I am...

I did 10 years in jail before I turned 22

I tattooed my own dick for an hour....I pierced it twice in one night in front of 8 people(6 chicks)....and most of the ink you see on me I did to myself at 18....... 25 years ago

I was a leg breaker(although technically I never had to break anyone legs) just my presence made them pay. except a few needed a bit of "persuasion"

while most of you were growing up with a mom and dad...I was living on the streets..fighting to survive......I have been kidnapped and fought my way out on my own, no one was looking for me....

I see what some here type..... playing this game and the ones before it AW and such..... :rofl    not me I lived a far different life then 99% of the people here....I am so far gone from what most here think.... I don't understand how most of you think...... I am ignorant of what you guys speak of..... the longer I am here the more I see the gaps.

you betcha :aok

here I am about 2 years after I got out of prison...when if you looked at me wrong, you would be missing some teeth or meet my forehead up close and personal....this is my "hay day" I am the one with the bald side head...the woman I am looking at is the mother of 6 of my kids....a great woman who I have put though more then any other woman would take.....she is sitting  next to me as I type this  :aok    she and our kids are the only reason I am not in prison now, or dead.
(Image removed from quote.)

a much more recent pic of the wife and I...the crazy girl on the side is our 18 year old daughter  :D

(Image removed from quote.)
the date is off this pic was taken about a year and a half ago

:rofl :rofl

:rofl :rofl

Ten year sentence before you were 12, holy hell man what did you do?  :confused:
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright