Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 69599 times)

Offline Messiah

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #1155 on: July 27, 2012, 03:29:41 AM »
Messiah(The O.G.)
The Blue Knights

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1156 on: July 27, 2012, 03:35:17 AM »
good morning everyone :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1157 on: July 27, 2012, 05:23:25 AM »
Ten year sentence before you were 12, holy hell man what did you do?  :confused:

**warning  megaladon  do not read**

sorry he don't like it when I talk about my life....

:rofl
its not quite like that

....I was born in 1969...first time I got arrested was 1979....I kept running away from the ol man, they kept putting me in YDC (A juvie Jail)  I was 11 the first time they put me there, I stayed there until I was 17(with a bunch of escapes and some releases into halfway houses and foster homes that never worked) at 17 I robbed someone and he got hurt, they gave me 2-5 years in prison for it....due to the fact that I had already spent so much time locked up....whats funny is they changed the laws not to long after I got out, they stopped sending runaways there..... I never committed a crime to go to YDC in the first place....was solely for "run away" 

I wonder now a days how come no body asked me at 7-8-9 years old why I would rather stay out and sleep on the streets then go home....not that I would have told on my dad but NO ONE ever asked. or tried to look into it...not once.

I got out of prison 4 days before my 22nd birthday....I have never gone back......when 75% go back in 1 year.....I did do 2 small jail stints 90 days each,  years ago....as a matter of fact today was our 16 year old daughters birthday, the last time I went to jail she was 8 days old. I have not seen the inside of a jail since then...except to bail a couple people out.....and if I told you what me and the wife have been though because of my past....you would be shocked I have not killed anyone....or how is it I am not completely insane...(although the verdict is still out on that one)  this is why that ptsd thread got to me...I have very severe PTSD....it effects me every day and will for the rest of my life, with no Prescription drugs to cope(hate taking pills)

my life..... the fact that I am able to even function slightly is testimony to the power of Love....

my reason for life....... why I have not sent a bullet crashing through my skull.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1158 on: July 27, 2012, 05:57:55 AM »
Ever thought of joining The GFC you wil fit right in :)

Shida and Danny are both unstable and so is Canspec I am the only one who knows where the magic beans are hid so I am ok :old:

I am now Co of Topgun they have let me on there forums so we can inspect thier goings on, its shockinig what me and Shida have found out :old:

The GFC

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #1159 on: July 27, 2012, 07:12:16 AM »
**warning  megaladon  do not read**

sorry he don't like it when I talk about my life....

:rofl
its not quite like that

....I was born in 1969...first time I got arrested was 1979....I kept running away from the ol man, they kept putting me in YDC (A juvie Jail)  I was 11 the first time they put me there, I stayed there until I was 17(with a bunch of escapes and some releases into halfway houses and foster homes that never worked) at 17 I robbed someone and he got hurt, they gave me 2-5 years in prison for it....due to the fact that I had already spent so much time locked up....whats funny is they changed the laws not to long after I got out, they stopped sending runaways there..... I never committed a crime to go to YDC in the first place....was solely for "run away" 

I wonder now a days how come no body asked me at 7-8-9 years old why I would rather stay out and sleep on the streets then go home....not that I would have told on my dad but NO ONE ever asked. or tried to look into it...not once.

I got out of prison 4 days before my 22nd birthday....I have never gone back......when 75% go back in 1 year.....I did do 2 small jail stints 90 days each,  years ago....as a matter of fact today was our 16 year old daughters birthday, the last time I went to jail she was 8 days old. I have not seen the inside of a jail since then...except to bail a couple people out.....and if I told you what me and the wife have been though because of my past....you would be shocked I have not killed anyone....or how is it I am not completely insane...(although the verdict is still out on that one)  this is why that ptsd thread got to me...I have very severe PTSD....it effects me every day and will for the rest of my life, with no Prescription drugs to cope(hate taking pills)

my life..... the fact that I am able to even function slightly is testimony to the power of Love....

my reason for life....... why I have not sent a bullet crashing through my skull.
(Image removed from quote.)

:salute
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #1160 on: July 27, 2012, 07:34:37 AM »
  Good looking family there INK.  :aok

:cheers: Heres to putting the past behind and moving forward. Something that those this thread is about should think about.

Move on, Treat others right and with respect for though AH is just a make believe world the relationships are real.

:airplane: Lets have some fun people!  :banana:
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1161 on: July 27, 2012, 09:03:02 AM »
  :cheers: Heres to putting the past behind and moving forward. Something that those this thread is about should think about.

Well said  :salute
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1162 on: July 27, 2012, 10:41:23 AM »
what a load of cobblers.

shida wears a frock :)

The GFC

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1163 on: July 27, 2012, 10:43:01 AM »
what a load of cobblers.

shida wears a frock :)

I googled what a frock was :rofl
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1164 on: July 27, 2012, 11:44:58 AM »
Only because I have CH rudder pedals and I need the Fred Astaire  :old:

Zack wears a silk scarf when he flies, with wires in it so it sticks out as if it's in the wind.
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #1165 on: July 27, 2012, 12:07:27 PM »
 :rofl ........a good visual...... :old:
Gnat
The Kommando for FSO
AoM
Der Wander Zirkus
GFC

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1166 on: July 27, 2012, 12:38:20 PM »
I have it on good advice that Shida has feelings for Canspec :)

The GFC

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1167 on: July 27, 2012, 12:40:01 PM »
Zack1234 for president of the pie council.

All Hail the Pie King!

JG 52

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1168 on: July 27, 2012, 12:41:50 PM »
This is a outrage!

The GFC

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member