Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 69678 times)

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #1230 on: July 27, 2012, 06:28:51 PM »
GFC (Gun fighters Club)
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1231 on: July 27, 2012, 06:32:30 PM »
GFC (Gun fighters Club)

We aren't allowed any guns where we live.

Sure.  :angel:

:lol  :salute

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1232 on: July 27, 2012, 06:48:55 PM »
  Good looking family there INK.  :aok

:cheers: Heres to putting the past behind and moving forward. Something that those this thread is about should think about.

Move on, Treat others right and with respect for though AH is just a make believe world the relationships are real.

:airplane: Lets have some fun people!  :banana:

Thank Ya......

:salute

I always thought GFC stood for

Girls Fornication Club
 :headscratch:

:lol

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #1233 on: July 27, 2012, 06:51:31 PM »
:O

If this is really what it stands for then count me in.  If you aren't in the GFC, then you are pee.

I used to a be a fan, but then he started HOing and ultimatley quit playing like a b!@#$.... :devil

PS -
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1234 on: July 27, 2012, 06:56:13 PM »
I always thought GFC stood for

Girls Fornication Club
 :headscratch:

I'll have you know that not a single woman has stood in The GFC's officers club in its 150 years of existence. It's true that Lady Ga Ga visited once, but she doesn't count since she is an hermaphrodite  :old:

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1235 on: July 27, 2012, 07:04:17 PM »
The GFC is pleased to acccept any body into our sqaud as long as they are not loud.

It upsets the horses

I thank you.
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1236 on: July 27, 2012, 07:10:21 PM »
The GFC is pleased to acccept any body into our sqaud as long as they are not loud.

It upsets the horses

I thank you.

Hey I'm like Teddy Roosevelt.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #1237 on: July 27, 2012, 07:28:03 PM »
Grizz Fan Club

now you know why they were so bashful about revealing it to you

In a thread of fakes, this is the worst fake of all!  I am the founder, President and client of the Grizz Fan Club (just ask AKAK). I am prepared to have a vicious slap fight with any imposters.

<mean eyes>

AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1238 on: July 27, 2012, 07:56:37 PM »
I'll have you know that not a single woman has stood in The GFC's officers club in its 150 years of existence. It's true that Lady Ga Ga visited once, but she doesn't count since she is an hermaphrodite  :old:

:rofl

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1239 on: July 27, 2012, 08:59:04 PM »
If you aren't in the GFC, then you are pee.

May we quote you on this for next month's addition of 'Check Six'?

It has potential, but I'd have to be very careful to avoid a PNG. :devil
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #1240 on: July 27, 2012, 09:40:45 PM »
The BBS never fails to entertain me during my breaks  :banana:
so truly texted....

guessing my longtime friend from back in aw4w, finally remembered his
login credentials to his first ah bbs account... I have forgotten mine forever I guess...

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Messiah

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #1241 on: July 27, 2012, 09:48:56 PM »
Not reading through 83 pages so let me Encyclopedia Brown this: Muppets devise a MOAT when kappa realizes his old banned account is parolee now, removes all bk's / non active muppets from the board to keep it super top secret classified eyes only, kappa pretends to be an original kappa, Muppets call out fake kappa etc, makes it seems like Muppets are imploding, 50 pages later it actually does ends up causing Muppet implosion, purses are thrown for about 20 more pages. Now what it appears to be from what I see on the current page is :cheers:  :cheers:  :rock  :rock kisses hugs beers everyone is cool now. Close enough?  :)
Messiah(The O.G.)
The Blue Knights

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1242 on: July 27, 2012, 09:56:50 PM »
Not reading through 83 pages so let me Encyclopedia Brown this: Muppets devise a MOAT when kappa realizes his old banned account is parolee now, removes all bk's / non active muppets from the board to keep it super top secret classified eyes only, kappa pretends to be an original kappa, Muppets call out fake kappa etc, makes it seems like Muppets are imploding, 50 pages later it actually does ends up causing Muppet implosion, purses are thrown for about 20 more pages. Now what it appears to be from what I see on the current page is :cheers:  :cheers:  :rock  :rock kisses hugs beers everyone is cool now. Close enough?  :)

:aok   :rofl  :cheers:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #1243 on: July 27, 2012, 09:59:54 PM »
Not reading through 83 pages so let me Encyclopedia Brown this: Muppets devise a MOAT when kappa realizes his old banned account is parolee now, removes all bk's / non active muppets from the board to keep it super top secret classified eyes only, kappa pretends to be an original kappa, Muppets call out fake kappa etc, makes it seems like Muppets are imploding, 50 pages later it actually does ends up causing Muppet implosion, purses are thrown for about 20 more pages. Now what it appears to be from what I see on the current page is :cheers:  :cheers:  :rock  :rock kisses hugs beers everyone is cool now. Close enough?  :)
Heh, funny, I just responded to a thread about this topic in our squad board. My reply there was very similar to yours. Warning: Copy pasta incoming

I was always pretty certain that the BB Kappa got PNG'ed back when I did way long ago when Hitech started cracking down on the rules for the very first time. Back when the BK's were still in their hay-day, if you can manage to find Octavius he could verify this for me, as we both got banned for making jokes about it during his crack down.

Also, way back before the muppets even existed I flew with both Kappa and Fester and Lazer as well when it was known as the Twin Engined Devils. And I could swear that BB Kappa posted in it with relevant info about what was happening in game and what not. Lazer shouldn't be as hard to track down as Octavius to verify this.

So, what I honestly think is that maybe after X amount of years, the bulletin board automatically lifts the PNG if the violation wasn't super severe, Dude/kappa realized that, and that's how this troll got started.

My $.02 anyway.

Regards

Offline RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
« Reply #1244 on: July 27, 2012, 10:06:26 PM »
I just want to be a part of this... carry on.
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart