Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 71107 times)

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #1245 on: July 27, 2012, 10:10:34 PM »
yes grizzahole would love the GFC if it stood for grizzahole fhag club cause he lives to be surrounded by a constant stream of ankle humping hermaphrodites......this is why he has had such a hard time of thing in the Muppet's.....he is the only fanboi in the squad....well except for sunnboy, but he doesn't count cause he is so close to being a woman that he gets tampon coupons in the mail.

the are both lying conniving self absorbed d-bags, so if any other squad wants them they are welcome to them!!!

i put their termination from the Muppet's to a vote in our squad forum.....but once again daddy kappa comes along to save them from the fire...imagine that, 12 votes in a row to boot them and all of a sudden the thread gets locked........of those twelve two currently not on our active roster promised to return the moment these two were dumped. they said it clear as day "THEY LEFT BECAUSE OF THESE TWO touchholieos and all the sheeez they kick up in the squad"

i will warn any of you dumb enough to want these guys in your squads, they are great game players......in the MA but especially on the people they call "friends". do not ever trust them with your secrets or your confidence, they will burn you every time!!!

kappa....well you can take all of the him(s) too, after all grizzahole and sunnyboi need someone to protect them when they run their mouths and then get called out for it!!!!
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1246 on: July 27, 2012, 10:14:48 PM »

they are great game players......in the MA but especially on the people they call "friends". do not ever trust them with your secrets or your confidence, they will burn you every time!!!

This seems to be a recurring theme with you guys.

Not that I know any of you, but damn... some Muppets have certainly been at the center of high drama in recent years. Of course that's how you guys prefer it.
See Rule #4

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1247 on: July 27, 2012, 10:38:51 PM »
Am I late?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 10:43:54 PM by perdue3 »
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1248 on: July 27, 2012, 10:41:43 PM »
Not reading through 83 pages so let me Encyclopedia Brown this: Muppets devise a MOAT when kappa realizes his old banned account is parolee now, removes all bk's / non active muppets from the board to keep it super top secret classified eyes only, kappa pretends to be an original kappa, Muppets call out fake kappa etc, makes it seems like Muppets are imploding, 50 pages later it actually does ends up causing Muppet implosion, purses are thrown for about 20 more pages. Now what it appears to be from what I see on the current page is :cheers:  :cheers:  :rock  :rock kisses hugs beers everyone is cool now. Close enough?  :)
Close enough. The only mention of a MOAT came from BKs and fanbois though.

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #1249 on: July 27, 2012, 10:50:36 PM »
Ok who picked page 84 in the GFC sweepstake...shida was that you....... :old:
Gnat
The Kommando for FSO
AoM
Der Wander Zirkus
GFC

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #1250 on: July 28, 2012, 12:48:54 AM »
this is weak.

:noid
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1251 on: July 28, 2012, 03:45:05 AM »
Yeah me, cough up.  :lol
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #1252 on: July 28, 2012, 03:56:17 AM »
Text walls of blah,blah. I now think Flotsom = midway/who/bruvway or  whatever .

emos [/all purple]  :aok :huh :( :confused: :bolt: :ahand
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #1253 on: July 28, 2012, 03:57:38 AM »
yawn.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 04:04:21 AM by crazyivan »
POTW

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
« Reply #1254 on: July 28, 2012, 03:58:13 AM »
Not reading through 83 pages so let me Encyclopedia Brown this: Muppets devise a MOAT when kappa realizes his old banned account is parolee now, removes all bk's / non active muppets from the board to keep it super top secret classified eyes only, kappa pretends to be an original kappa, Muppets call out fake kappa etc, makes it seems like Muppets are imploding, 50 pages later it actually does ends up causing Muppet implosion, purses are thrown for about 20 more pages. Now what it appears to be from what I see on the current page is :cheers:  :cheers:  :rock  :rock kisses hugs beers everyone is cool now. Close enough?  :)

pretty close.. except grizz doesn't speak to me now and has joined another squad.. fester is making sunbat his servant and I'm just here.. lol Come see for yourself. 8)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #1255 on: July 28, 2012, 03:59:35 AM »
Good morning  :banana:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
« Reply #1256 on: July 28, 2012, 04:04:30 AM »
Good morning  :banana:

ni ni ... sleepy time 8)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #1257 on: July 28, 2012, 04:11:12 AM »
ni ni ... sleepy time 8)
:waves: bye mini kappa
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1258 on: July 28, 2012, 04:19:46 AM »
So Flotsom is saying that certain individuals may violate our stash of fray bentos steak and kidney pies :cry

We need a squad meeting after I have checked that our savoury products have been secreted to a higher shelf in the pantry :old:

:cry

I have been to our pantry and "One of our Pies is missing"  :cry
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #1259 on: July 28, 2012, 05:55:02 AM »
what crazy is watching drunk on youtube.  beats the MA right now whew. http://youtu.be/wHAHZyAsUiw

damn always third guy in ! :furious
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 05:57:29 AM by crazyivan »
POTW