Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 71090 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #1260 on: July 28, 2012, 10:24:19 AM »
yes grizzahole would love the GFC if it stood for grizzahole fhag club cause he lives to be surrounded by a constant stream of ankle humping hermaphrodites......this is why he has had such a hard time of thing in the Muppet's.....he is the only fanboi in the squad....well except for sunnboy, but he doesn't count cause he is so close to being a woman that he gets tampon coupons in the mail.

the are both lying conniving self absorbed d-bags, so if any other squad wants them they are welcome to them!!!

i put their termination from the Muppet's to a vote in our squad forum.....but once again daddy kappa comes along to save them from the fire...imagine that, 12 votes in a row to boot them and all of a sudden the thread gets locked........of those twelve two currently not on our active roster promised to return the moment these two were dumped. they said it clear as day "THEY LEFT BECAUSE OF THESE TWO touchholieos and all the sheeez they kick up in the squad"

i will warn any of you dumb enough to want these guys in your squads, they are great game players......in the MA but especially on the people they call "friends". do not ever trust them with your secrets or your confidence, they will burn you every time!!!

kappa....well you can take all of the him(s) too, after all grizzahole and sunnyboi need someone to protect them when they run their mouths and then get called out for it!!!!

You don't have to worry about that anymore because I quit.   :banana:

And sorry kappa, your apology for the troll is worth about as much as Flotsom covering my six in game.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1261 on: July 28, 2012, 10:45:00 AM »
SkyRock is what made the Muppets the Muppets anyhow. When he got popped it was just a matter of time before the squad imploded. I am surprised it took as long as it did though.

You can't have so many large egos gathered together in one squad and expect it to survive.

As a group, the 80th have the best sticks in the game and they've survived for so long because they're adults, and don't have the big egos.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 10:54:07 AM by uptown »
Charlie don't surf!

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1262 on: July 28, 2012, 10:53:48 AM »
skyrock was a nasty piece of work :old:

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1263 on: July 28, 2012, 11:06:55 AM »
skyrock was a nasty piece of work :old:

He could be at times.  But for the most part he kept the Muppets laughing and having fun.
Charlie don't surf!

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #1264 on: July 28, 2012, 11:24:16 AM »
Name one decent 80th stick.

Ain't happening.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1265 on: July 28, 2012, 11:30:05 AM »
So when's this attempt at a MOAT supposed to end?  Seems like a O'Club topic to me    :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 11:35:07 AM by 68ZooM »
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1266 on: July 28, 2012, 12:13:46 PM »
So when's this attempt at a MOAT supposed to end?  Seems like a O'Club topic to me    :rolleyes:

When it resolves itself of its own volition.

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #1267 on: July 28, 2012, 12:42:07 PM »
Name one decent 80th stick.

Ain't happening. :headscratch: :headscratch:
Guess this is another troll? Or you obviously never fought Pawz or TomG.
Only to name a couple.
As far as I know, all of the Headhunters are good.
                                                                                                                    :cheers: Oz

Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #1268 on: July 28, 2012, 12:45:00 PM »
When Skuzzy gets fed up. Shouldn't be long with some of the latest comments.

Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1269 on: July 28, 2012, 12:51:32 PM »
Guess this is another troll? Or you obviously never fought Pawz or TomG.
Only to name a couple.
As far as I know, all of the Headhunters are good.

:headscratch:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1270 on: July 28, 2012, 01:05:24 PM »
Maybe skyrock is playing under a different name now.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #1271 on: July 28, 2012, 01:11:56 PM »
Maybe skyrock is playing under a different name now.

lol not likely
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1272 on: July 28, 2012, 01:18:33 PM »
think he's busy making soap on a rope.
JG 52

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #1273 on: July 28, 2012, 01:32:09 PM »
You don't have to worry about that anymore because I quit.   :banana:

And sorry kappa, your apology for the troll is worth about as much as Flotsom covering my six in game.

too bad it comes to late!!!!!

there are Muppet's that are now lost to us.....keeping you was not worth the price paid for you!!!!

i just hope you know you are taking sunnyboi with you when you go.......not that i could imagine him ever letting go of your ankle long enough for you to escape without him!!!

covering your 6 is simple just jump a red guy put a couple rounds into him and when you are about to make the kill there appears grizz out of the heavens to swoop in steal the kill then run back to the stratosphere and hide until the next round!!!

good bye and good riddance.........
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1274 on: July 28, 2012, 01:33:01 PM »
think he's busy making soap on a rope.

:)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario