Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 69615 times)

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #1335 on: July 30, 2012, 01:01:04 PM »

"And NOW!" they shrieked. "FINALLY art we Vets! Scourges of the BBS are WE!" Yet again, from the smoldering forum wreckage came the icy cry, "Nay, foul trolls. Thou art but BBS Dweebs." the voice of HT did rain down from on high and sweepeth them in a sandstorm of despair: "For all who play at Aces High shalt always be Dweebish. Dweebs wert thou born. Dweebs thou art. Dweebs shalt thou be."

And it was good.

And what is so amazing is that the fish are still biting!  The troll-o-meter is still rising with catches.  FLOTSOM protest way way too much to be believable and Fester is still a Muppet in game.  Ya got me early on but I wiggled off the hook and have been sitting back and nursing my sore lip but I see you guys are still trolling.  One of the first clues to me is that INK (aka JETSOM ) has not chimed in with his cousin as I have known him for years now in AH and he just don't do the dishonest thing!  I think if you check the roster of Top Gun that you will find that none of the muppets have fled the squad.  SUCKERS! :D

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1336 on: July 30, 2012, 01:16:03 PM »
And what is so amazing is that the fish are still biting!  The troll-o-meter is still rising with catches.  FLOTSOM protest way way too much to be believable and Fester is still a Muppet in game.  Ya got me early on but I wiggled off the hook and have been sitting back and nursing my sore lip but I see you guys are still trolling.  One of the first clues to me is that INK (aka JETSOM ) has not chimed in with his cousin as I have known him for years now in AH and he just don't do the dishonest thing!  I think if you check the roster of Top Gun that you will find that none of the muppets have fled the squad.  SUCKERS! :D

All the Best...

Jay

Why would the muppets flee Top Gun? :headscratch:

All the Best...

Midway

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1337 on: July 30, 2012, 01:22:25 PM »
Its a power struggle Midway :old:

We are not worthy so dont have to worry about it,one day when we reach the the heady heights of uberness,it may never happen :pray,we can partake in this epic struggle. :)

There is loads about you Midaway in the Topgun forums and its all good, well done :aok

The squad dual between The Few,Topgun and The Muppetts will be amazing :)

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1338 on: July 30, 2012, 01:35:08 PM »
Its a power struggle Midway :old:

We are not worthy so dont have to worry about it,one day when we reach the the heady heights of uberness,it may never happen :pray,we can partake in this epic struggle. :)

There is loads about you Midaway in the Topgun forums and its all good, well done :aok

The squad dual between The Few,Topgun and The Muppetts will be amazing :)

They did send me 7+ squad invites, due to my fighting prowess, so they're admiration is understandable.  However I quickly declined all said invites... they have yet to prove the required strength of character for me to give it more than a few seconds worth of thought.

Since most of them were rejected from The Few after a good lashing for character failings, well... nuff said. :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1339 on: July 30, 2012, 01:50:19 PM »
The guys in Topgun are not that bad :)

They have always been alright with me except when DrBone got upset because I am better looking than him :)

I am now CO of Topgun :old:

So I will be making some changes within the sqaud, next change will be in regard to "personnal Hygine" whilst in game.

The GFC is the bechmark for reason and sanity within the game and god willing will be able to bring harmony between the aggreived parties of The Few,Topgun and The Muppetts :old:

I was best allied pilot in SEC BOB I am scaling the heady hieghts of uberness due to our excelant squad training schedule which exists within The GFC.

The GFC

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1340 on: July 30, 2012, 01:54:41 PM »
The guys in Topgun are not that bad :)

They have always been alright with me except when DrBone got upset because I am better looking than him :)

I am now CO of Topgun :old:

So I will be making some changes within the sqaud, next change will be in regard to "personnal Hygine" whilst in game.

The GFC is the bechmark for reason and sanity within the game and god willing will be able to bring harmony between the aggreived parties of The Few,Topgun and The Muppetts :old:

I was best allied pilot in SEC BOB I am scaling the heady hieghts of uberness due to our excelant squad training schedule which exists within The GFC.

A change in leadership at the top was long overdue with Top Gun.  Congratulations and godspeed with planned progress.  :cheers:

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1341 on: July 30, 2012, 01:56:54 PM »
I thank you :old:

The GFC

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #1342 on: July 30, 2012, 02:53:58 PM »
I'm disbanding the squad any day now..  ;)
- TWBYDHAS

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1343 on: July 30, 2012, 02:57:59 PM »
Why is that then?

The GFC

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1344 on: July 30, 2012, 03:09:51 PM »
zack, 99% of your posts make me laugh out loud. I thank you.  :salute
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #1345 on: July 30, 2012, 03:16:41 PM »
You know, I feel like flyinfin was actually excited about the idea of the muppets disbanding.. The guy really never speaks to me other than the occasional FO or lucky you were in a super plane (many times my a5)..  But the other night out of no where he ask me, ”I guess it's Harry carry (his spelling) for you tonight?”  I didn't answer him but rather shot him down.. He was fairly mad for awhile after that. Even going so far as to vulch me landing after he got a lucky shot on me while Latrobe had me cornered.. He always tells me i'm the one that has changed right after some sort of insult..

I was wrong though.. I thought he just hated us but  then I read his post to Levi.. Yup, I was wrong for sure.. :)
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1346 on: July 30, 2012, 03:26:15 PM »
Having FlyinFin hate you is actually a badge of honor, it means you're doing something right.

I swear, his tinfoil hat is so tight it has cut off the blood supply to his already diminished capacity and paranoid brain. He still thinks Lev was banned from returning to Aces High over cheating, or some such.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 03:30:33 PM by Delirium »
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #1347 on: July 30, 2012, 03:28:36 PM »

:bolt:
Kommando Nowotny
delta07
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1348 on: July 30, 2012, 04:07:33 PM »
And what is so amazing is that the fish are still biting!  The troll-o-meter is still rising with catches.  FLOTSOM protest way way too much to be believable and Fester is still a Muppet in game.  Ya got me early on but I wiggled off the hook and have been sitting back and nursing my sore lip but I see you guys are still trolling.  One of the first clues to me is that INK (aka JETSOM ) has not chimed in with his cousin as I have known him for years now in AH and he just don't do the dishonest thing!  I think if you check the roster of Top Gun that you will find that none of the muppets have fled the squad.  SUCKERS! :D

All the Best...

Jay

Doc this one reeked of a look at us troll right off the bat, you should of known better   :D   :neener:   
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #1349 on: July 30, 2012, 04:29:21 PM »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous