Author Topic: Coogan's Staged Missions Released  (Read 5466 times)

Offline Seanaldinho

• Silver Member
Re: Coogan's Staged Missions Released
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2012, 04:37:54 PM »
Im trying to redownload a few of your missions and Ive done as the per the readmes but still cant get the missions to show up in offline...  :headscratch:

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2013, 01:37:52 AM »
I had your Britain vs Germany offline mission for a while nowbut now for some reason it doesn't show up. I enjoyed these for practice but now they don't work or even show up offline. Whats up with that?
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2013, 02:11:29 AM »
I had your Britain vs Germany offline mission for a while nowbut now for some reason it doesn't show up. I enjoyed these for practice but now they don't work or even show up offline. Whats up with that?

Could always ask your squaddie to make you some :|

The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline FA_Refugee

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2013, 03:32:02 PM »

I miss Coogan's offline missions as well.  What is available now that's similar to the Coogan missions that will work off line? 
Weizel

"Vodka without beer and truffles is like throwing money in the wind."

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2013, 03:34:33 AM »
You can find all available missions in game listed under staged missions, and then just check the box to show all for all terrains, then you can download, catch it, you would need to make sure you have the terrain before attempts offline...

However, you're much better off just opening a custom arena online and derp around that way if you can.
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...