Author Topic: Hello fellow AHers  (Read 28380 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Hello fellow AHers
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2012, 01:15:47 AM »
Good to know you are back in circulation Rock.  I trust things are going in the right direction.  And I trust you've had some time with the little ones
Yes, I just take things one step at a time, but I'm one step closer to getting to see them more often.  I'm just very greatful they've been taken good care of and everything will be fine.  How is your little one doing?

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2012, 01:16:50 AM »
Just did it to make enough for himself, huh?

Awww.  That's noble....didn't sell any, huh?

did you buy the extra????? well then i guess you cant say if he did or didnt can you???

face it your a clueless  loser without a hope of improving your pathetic life if that is all you managed to get out of what has been written at (yes at you, not to you....a person actually talks at a creature of lower intellect like say a dog or a monkey but talks to a being of equal intellect say another human being) you in the last few posts.....

oh, and if you happen to take a minute to see that, despite your antiRock leg humping propoganda, there are alot of people with "cred" welcoming him back without mentioning the mistake, then i think you will realize that it is you that is losing "cred" each time you open that trash bag you call a mouth.....but then again how much "cred" could an "ass" really have had to start with????
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2012, 01:19:37 AM »
My anti skyrock BS?

HAH!!!!!!!

Nah....It's anti meth making, fake inter city helping, non parenting, loser lying, idiot AH follower making, hero worship that has me laughing.

Everytime you champion your SkyRock you lose cred.

losing "cred" with you will be OK by me :x

I have a feeling you are one lonely sad pathetic...something.......oh did I lose more "cred" with you....please say yes :pray

assi u have no room to talk you live at your mommy's and take pills and drink all day  you are a fck loser

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2012, 01:20:17 AM »

Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2012, 01:21:23 AM »
Guys.. don't argue with the small minds please.. not what this thread is about.. skuzzy will take care of it..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2012, 01:24:39 AM »
Hey fellas, Assi's feelings towards meth are understandable, there is no defense for what I did, like I said, I'm not proud of it, but it is a tragedy that has changed my life, it is up to me to determine whether the change turns out positive or negative in the long run.  

It's common knowlege ASSi has always been on my ankle for years.... now he has some high ground, so to me the only difference is he's now getting my shin and calf all wet!  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline TheAssi

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2012, 01:25:08 AM »
assi u have no room to talk you live at your mommy's and take pills and drink all day  you are a fck loser

Slimmer.  You were a good squaddie and a fun guy to hang out with until the wee hours of the morning.

I always stuck up for you when others piled on about your speech issues and listened to your sad stories when your wife left you after a month or so,  I really felt for ya.

It may not fit your narrative, but I don't drink and take pills all day.  I moved back into town from the lake and still live with my 71 yr old mom.  I probably will until her demise as she is blind and can't drive hardly at all.  It's fine with me.  Afterall, I never manufactured meth or sold drugs to make ends meet.

Sorry you had bad luck with that wife and all.  I'll keep defending your stutter and speech impediment though.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2012, 01:26:22 AM »
Guys.. don't argue with the small minds please.. not what this thread is about.. skuzzy will take care of it..
thank you Kap   I really do hope everyone is healthy and happy, life is short and should not be taken for granted...  I know this. <S>

Offline TheAssi

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2012, 01:26:49 AM »

It's common knowlege ASSi has always been on my ankle for years.... now he has some high ground, so to me the only difference is he's now getting my shin and calf all wet!  :aok

It's really not.

If this was SR he'd also log into FW.

Guess that bubba didn't give out that password.

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2012, 01:29:20 AM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Guess that bubba didn't give out that password.

well why dont you roll over and ask bubba.....that is if he allows you to talk from the kneeling position.......
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline TheAssi

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2012, 01:33:46 AM »

well why dont you roll over and ask bubba.....that is if he allows you to talk from the kneeling position.......

I'm sorry.  I think you forgot who was in prison...

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2012, 01:44:44 AM »
I'm sorry.  I think you forgot who was in prison...(Image removed from quote.)
:rofl  too bad you didn't post the one from county, wish I had a copy... I'd post it!  :aok

Offline TheAssi

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2012, 01:50:59 AM »
:rofl  too bad you didn't post the one from county, wish I had a copy... I'd post it!  :aok

I bet the real you isn't laughing.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2012, 01:53:45 AM »
Slimmer.  You were a good squaddie and a fun guy to hang out with until the wee hours of the morning.

I always stuck up for you when others piled on about your speech issues and listened to your sad stories when your wife left you after a month or so,  I really felt for ya.

It may not fit your narrative, but I don't drink and take pills all day.  I moved back into town from the lake and still live with my 71 yr old mom.  I probably will until her demise as she is blind and can't drive hardly at all.  It's fine with me.  Afterall, I never manufactured meth or sold drugs to make ends meet.

Sorry you had bad luck with that wife and all.  I'll keep defending your stutter and speech impediment though.
Guess Slimmer moved on to better things then. I envy his real life and I'm damn happy to have him as a squaddy.

Offline MrMeanie

• Nickel Member
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2012, 01:56:01 AM »
I bet the real you isn't laughing.

Is that all you do assi? Follow around Skyrock and hump his leg? Insult him? Do you have nothing better to do? It seems to me that you only want Attention, So what he cooked meth, He went to jail for it and payed his time, Let it go assi and grow up, Sooner or later you will get a time out, I hope soon.

71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF