Author Topic: Hello fellow AHers  (Read 28388 times)

Offline TheAssi

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Re: Hello fellow AHers
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2012, 01:57:42 AM »
Guess Slimmer moved on to better things then. I envy his real life and I'm damn happy to have him as a squaddy.

I told him the same when he left. I was happy for him and thought he was going to a good squad he would enjoy.  Seems he did.  Good for him.

Offline TheAssi

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2012, 01:59:04 AM »
Is that all you do assi? Follow around Skyrock and hump his leg? Insult him? Do you have nothing better to do? It seems to me that you only want Attention, So what he cooked meth, He went to jail for it and payed his time, Let it go assi and grow up, Sooner or later you will get a time out, I hope soon.

He isn't out.

This is just one of his squaddies posting as him.

Instead of a Hello AH'ers, he would have said I'm Sorry Ah'ers.

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2012, 02:01:49 AM »
Skyrock, I don't know you.

I've only been online since Jan 2011

In wanting to get to know more about the AH community, I always check out the posts of people returning.

From this post, I gather that you had problems in life, made mistakes, and paid for them.
And that is a learning experience.

So have I.

Why anyone would want to bring up your past is beyond me. Except for the deragatory comments by another person, it sounds like you're someone that a lot of players like and respect. And that you still have a lot of friends here.

The deratory comments remind of something that all outlaw bikers say: "When we do right, no one remembers; when we do wrong, no one forgets."

To which should be added; "that even when we change for the better, why do some people always remind us of what we used to be? And why can't they accept that we have changed ?"

It sounds as though your life is back on track. I wish you well.  :aok

See you in the sky.    :old:

Butch Ryder
LtngRydr
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2012, 02:03:29 AM »
Hi Mark. It's great to see you back old friend

S!
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2012, 02:10:44 AM »

It sounds as though your life is back on track. I wish you well.  :aok

See you in the sky.    :old:

Butch Ryder
LtngRydr
Well, I'm just taking life day by day, getting out of prison was just one step, tomorrow will be new challenges and I'll deal with them on life's terms.  The way I look at it, it was just a chapter in my life, not the book... I have alot to be greatful for and that's what's important.  As far as the game goes, haters and humpers make for more fun from my experience... I mean I can just see Assi blowing an artery every time someone posts anything encouraging to me in this thread and... that makes me feel a little better! hee hee! :D

Hope to see you in the virtual skies soon as well.  <S>
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 02:16:28 AM by SkyRock »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: 031598
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2012, 02:11:25 AM »
Hi Mark. It's great to see you back old friend

S!
<S> old pal!  Have you seen any of the olympics live?

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline TheAssi

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2012, 02:12:51 AM »
http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=25509.msg543489#msg543489

Dear Assi, Grow the .... up, Nothing that you post is nice, Every thing i have seen for a ..... like you is just one troll after other, Grow the .... up and move on, Stop riding his ...., You think you are a tough guy on the ....... internet, Try acting like that to a mother ....... with a gun and see how far you get you pile of flaming dog ...., I hope you do get banned i really ........ do, You need to grow up and so does this ..... at flamewarriors, More like crying little ......... on the bbs over here.

Big ......... deal he made meth, big ........ deal he used it, He went to prison and did his time now ..... off you stupid little ......

A threat with a gun.

Well done.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 02:14:27 AM by TheAssi »

Offline TheAssi

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2012, 02:16:05 AM »
I mean I can just see Assi blowing an artery every time someone posts anything encouraging to me in this thread and... that makes me feel a little better! hee hee! :D

I'm laughing at the fact that someone thinks it's funny to troll as a felon just let out with attitude.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2012, 02:18:44 AM »
<S> old pal!  Have you seen any of the olympics live?

Nope I've watched a few things on the box but I'm too lazy to travel the 30 miles to the stadium. Grown a few grey hairs over the last couple of years but right now life is treating me well enough.

Have you been able to keep up with your muscial hobbies?
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2012, 02:19:37 AM »
This is the real deal.. If this was a troll I would be trying to stop it..

Again, great to see you skyrock!  :salute
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2012, 02:20:16 AM »
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 02:40:00 AM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2012, 02:20:34 AM »
Trust, but verify in all things. It goes both ways between honest men.

If the state of Mississippi is satisfied with his punishment and SkyRock wants to go forward with this and rebuild his life. Then leave the man alone. Consider he has to face his community alone and live with their feelings about his legacy every time he sets foot outside of his home.

If Aces High and his freindships in this game can help give him a few moments of normalcy out of every day having to prove he can be trusted. I'm not going to throw any stones. His burden is greater than many of us will ever have to carry. If he fails, his consiquences are harsher than many of us will ever experience. I think SkyRock knows this better than any of our audience.

Forgiveness is a contract that the forgiven must sin no more if contrition is the sinners goal. This is a two way contract of faith in the goodness within men. It takes time to earn trust and the past deeds can never be forgotten. But, it cannot be eraned in the face of irrational vengence. Vengence is the relm of the magistrate after 12 peers decide it will be measured out to the guilty. Not by the individual or our civillisation based on the rule of law will cease to exist at the hand of mobs and deluded murderers.

If you don't appreciate the circumstances that caused the state of Mississippi to adjudicat SkyRock then you have the right to not interact or communicate with him. You do not have the right to publicly assault him as a personal vendetta for what he has paid for in the eyes of the state of Mississippi in this public forum. In the real world that would be considered stalking. In this froum I will hope that HTC keeps any eye on this vengfull conduct and do the right thing even if they are put off by the original circumstances driving the vengence. I also hope SkyRock's friend will not fall into the easy trap of hubris based vengence thinking they can do away with his tormenter(s) via their usual mob powered assault tactics.

This is a two way street in terms of conduct and intentions. Trust but, verify. Revenge is not justice. Contrition requires deeds. Let SkyRock sink or swim under his own self determination.  

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline TheAssi

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2012, 02:20:43 AM »

Have you been able to keep up with your muscial hobbies?

He now plays an expert skin flute.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2012, 02:22:08 AM »

Nope I've watched a few things on the box but I'm too lazy to travel the 30 miles to the stadium.
So I'm not getting that t-shirt? :(

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2012, 02:28:00 AM »
Trust, but verify in all things. It goes both ways between honest men.

If the state of Mississippi is satisfied with his punishment and SkyRock wants to go forward with this and rebuild his life. Then leave the man alone. Consider he has to face his community alone and live with their feelings about his legacy every time he sets foot outside of his home.

If Aces High and his freindships in this game can help give him a few moments of normalcy out of every day having to prove he can be trusted. I'm not going to throw any stones. His burden is greater than many of us will ever have to carry. If he fails, his consiquences are harsher than many of us will ever experience. I think SkyRock knows this better than any of our audience.

Forgiveness is a contract that the forgiven must sin no more if contrition is the sinners goal. This is a two way contract of faith in the goodness within men. It takes time to earn trust and the past deeds can never be forgotten. But, it cannot be eraned in the face of irrational vengence. Vengence is the relm of the magistrate after 12 peers decide it will be measured out to the guilty. Not by the individual or our civillisation based on the rule of law will cease to exist at the hand of mobs and deluded murderers.

If you don't appreciate the circumstances that caused the state of Mississippi to adjudicat SkyRock then you have the right to not interact or communicate with him. You do not have the right to publicly assault him as a personal vendetta for what he has paid for in the eyes of the state of Mississippi in this public forum. In the real world that would be considered stalking. In this froum I will hope that HTC keeps any eye on this vengfull conduct and do the right thing even if they are put off by the original circumstances driving the vengence. I also hope SkyRock's friends will not fall into the easy trap of hubris based vengence thinking they can do away with his tormenter(s) via their usual mob powered assault tactics.

This is a two way street in terms of conduct and intentions. Trust but, verify. Revenge is not justice. Contrition requires deeds. Let SkyRock sink or swim under his own self determination.  

Not going to happen..

Very well written though bustr.. thx.. was a good read
- TWBYDHAS