Author Topic: facebook drama? or for real  (Read 4234 times)

Offline homersipes

• Silver Member
facebook drama? or for real
« on: August 11, 2012, 12:49:08 PM »
My wifes friend posted something on facebook about RFID chips having to be implanted in everyone on march 23 2013 :confused:, so I did some looking and cant find anything.  Just curious if anyone knows the truth to this. :headscratch:

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
Re: facebook drama? or for real
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 12:54:39 PM »
Sounds like you already discovered the truth of it.
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Boildown is Twitching: http://www.twitch.tv/boildown

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 12:57:25 PM »
It's true.  I have my RFID chip appointment scheduled in November.  If you get it done before the end of the year they give you a 20% discount.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 01:03:36 PM »
I was gonna wait for Obamacare to pay for mine. It's free in 2013 but the quality will be a little off I hear. Grizz, PM me the details of where u r getting yours done. It may be worth it to just go ahead and pay.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 01:12:40 PM »
My wifes friend posted something on facebook about RFID chips having to be implanted in everyone on march 23 2013 :confused:, so I did some looking and cant find anything.  Just curious if anyone knows the truth to this. :headscratch:

You, your wife and your wife's friend (and probably all the other nut jobs you know) are all idiots....  Find a better, more intelligent group of people to kick it with..  Preferably ones who don't believe everything they see on the interwebs.. 
If there was a "like" button, I'm sure this post (mine, not yours) would get 10,000 likes.. 
I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 01:18:01 PM »
A guy I know already has his.  He wasn't allowed to talk about it but since it's on facebook now, he'll brag on it after a beer or two.
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 01:18:12 PM »
You, your wife and your wife's friend (and probably all the other nut jobs you know) are all idiots....  Find a better, more intelligent group of people to kick it with..  Preferably ones who don't believe everything they see on the interwebs..  
If there was a "like" button, I'm sure this post (mine, not yours) would get 10,000 likes..  

+Like
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 01:50:03 PM »
This made me :rofl
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline Pigslilspaz

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2012, 02:05:02 PM »
You, your wife and your wife's friend (and probably all the other nut jobs you know) are all idiots....  Find a better, more intelligent group of people to kick it with..  Preferably ones who don't believe everything they see on the interwebs.. 

Enjoy being fined for not having yours. I scheduled my appointment in the middle of my winter break.

Quote from: Superfly
The rules are simple: Don't be a dick.
Quote from: hitech
It was skuzzy's <----- fault.
Quote from: Pyro
We just witnessed a miracle and I want you to @#$%^& acknowledge it!

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2012, 02:08:29 PM »
Impossible... somebody living 700 yrs ago discovered the world will end 12-21-2012... you wont make your appointment.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2012, 02:20:23 PM »
Don't waste your money.  I was able to easily implant my own at minimal costs.  WalMart has a do it yourself kit that is only $29.99, including the chip.  I was able to do mine just standing in front of the mirror in about 5 minutes.  It was the second one I did actually.  I implanted the one for my wife first just to make sure I knew what I was doing.  It was kind of a fun evening for us.  We held hands, walked out of the house under the stars and looked up, knowing that we were now safely tracked by satellite.  I know this will be invaluable information that our government will use to enhance our lives.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2012, 02:34:04 PM »
I implanted the one for my wife first just to make sure I knew what I was doing. 

Excellent idea. I am really glad I read this thread. It's been very helpful.

I probably won't get mine from Walmart tho.  I have heard that some of the chips are defective because they weren't reprogrammed properly when they left Walmart's supplier's factory. Because the chips are made in China (like all the rest of Walmart's crap) you are marked a Chinese citizen.  The government sends you your instructions for proper behavior in Chinese and international travel is a real pain.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Fud

• Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2012, 02:37:57 PM »
Don't waste your money.  I was able to easily implant my own at minimal costs.  WalMart has a do it yourself kit that is only $29.99, including the chip.  I was able to do mine just standing in front of the mirror in about 5 minutes.  It was the second one I did actually.  I implanted the one for my wife first just to make sure I knew what I was doing.  It was kind of a fun evening for us.  We held hands, walked out of the house under the stars and looked up, knowing that we were now safely tracked by satellite.  I know this will be invaluable information that our government will use to enhance our lives.

Was it this model? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSiFXhrxE3Y
There are 10 kinds of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline jimbo71

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2012, 02:42:36 PM »
Had mine put in about six weeks ago.  Only time it bothers me is when I get near a microwave.   I piss my pants and forget who I am for about 10 minutes.   :salute
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 02:56:50 PM by jimbo71 »
xxxJCxxx

Skill, Altitude, Airspeed: You need 2 out of 3...

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2012, 02:48:47 PM »
what the going on in this thread no really what the h*** is with this hype excuse my language
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named