Author Topic: Chewie is going to screw up the GAME Again  (Read 4282 times)

Offline SoonerMP

• Nickel Member
Re: Chewie is going to screw up the GAME Again
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2012, 10:08:24 PM »
LOL!!! yes Im sure you know my whole lifes story, and taking "class lessons" from you would be a pretty good joke. LOL!!

Well, from what you have told me in the past my statement is correct. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

S.A.P.P. Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Blame Karaya 2008-2012       Death From Above - MA (inactive)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2012, 01:13:37 AM »
LOL!!! yes Im sure you know my whole lifes story, and taking "class lessons" from you would be a pretty good joke. LOL!!

hey when are you on?

I truly enjoy the hoards....come be my wingy sometimes.....we will make them howl in angst  :aok 

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2012, 02:36:44 AM »
Aye, i got it.
Some players fly to actually find some air combat in an air combat simulation game, even worse, they paid for it and want to get what they paid for. They are the strangers.
Something went horribly wrong here.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2012, 07:36:55 AM »
Well the Rooks just won the war. The cries of congratulations hording rooks were deafening...... and it was boring as all heck. It was sooooooo much fun being a rook tonight, I got perk points! wooo WHOOOO!  :rolleyes:

The point is it isn't fun in a large gang. watermelon chatting with your friends, ya thats fun, but you might as well just hang out on Facebook  :rolleyes: If you want to fly for 20-30 minutes only to land because the other 25 guys whipped everything out, why not fly Xplane from MS.

The problem is people have nothing to do IN hordes, and don't bother to fight against hordes.... see your mega fun mission  :rolleyes: and you call this fun? I think you sat too close to a few too many mortars.

The only problem here is your vast range of "Vanity" thinking that "Your" opinion ie definition of "Fun" should apply to everyone in game, and im sorry but it does not and has not for quite some time. Furthermore if it was not fun to roll in organized missions noone would join em in the first place. 

And your comment about me setting too close to mortars shows your stupidity and lack of respect for service members in general not just myself. As a person who was injured by an IED I am saddened at your comments and the fact that you feel the need to go there because of your lack the ability to convince the world of AH that missions are a bad thing.  :uhoh
***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2012, 07:42:45 AM »
As always you are the voice of reason...  :rolleyes:

1. You yourself can always feel free to leave the game and find another one if you find people not playing the way you want.

2. Since you have never been in combat you will never know what it is like to be around incoming mortar fire. Who are you to make a comment like that?

You stay classy Fugitive.

Fugitive cant help it...the boy spends more time trolling BBS than he does playing game. He too worried about how many 'Post counts people have compared to him', ie you should read some of his posts. He actually thinks that his post count on here = Knowledge. When in reality all it does is show EGO, and Vanity.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 07:51:46 AM by Iraqvet »
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2012, 07:50:03 AM »

Define : con·de·scend·ing
Showing or implying a usually patronizing descent from feeling of superiority

Define : Vanity 
The excessive belief in one's own abilities or attractiveness to others.

Best part is Fugitive wont deny it if you ask him. He is the Know all....... :rofl

Online LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2012, 09:08:48 AM »
I'd like to commend you guys for setting up the mission and allowing for defense to be mounted. Had I been available, I would have made the attempt to intercept. Announcing your intentions here and 200 is the fundamental difference between a mission (wants to fight) and a horde (fight avoidance).

:salute I look forward to future interceptions.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2012, 09:48:30 AM »
Yeah, all you losers that had fun are pathetic.  Don't you know there is a war to be won?

How dare you enjoy yourselves when you're not playing the way Fug wants, or Ripley wants even though he doesn't play anymore.

Same whine, different day................carry on  :salute
:rofl :aok :cheers:

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2012, 09:52:11 AM »
As always you are the voice of reason...  :rolleyes:

1. You yourself can always feel free to leave the game and find another one if you find people not playing the way you want.

2. Since you have never been in combat you will never know what it is like to be around incoming mortar fire. Who are you to make a comment like that?

You stay classy Fugitive.
:aok

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2012, 09:55:26 AM »
Fugitive cant help it...the boy spends more time trolling BBS than he does playing game. He too worried about how many 'Post counts people have compared to him', ie you should read some of his posts. He actually thinks that his post count on here = Knowledge. When in reality all it does is show EGO, and Vanity.
:salute Iraqvet

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2012, 10:34:30 AM »
hey when are you on?

I truly enjoy the hoards....come be my wingy sometimes.....we will make them howl in angst  :aok 

naw I just make them laugh, my aim is so horrible as a zoomer I just miss or collide, and as a turner, well you can only avoid the HOs so long before they knock ya down.

I just find it funny that there are still so many people that think they are good because they can take a base with 25-30 guys. One guy even posted a youtube video of 30+ SETS of lancs going NOE to hit a V base like he was proud of this. I just didn't think THIS was the kind of game HTC was trying to put out.

These players think that 25-30 players rolling over a base is a "coordinated, or organized" attack. LOL!!! It's a horde of locust that leaves nothing behind

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2012, 10:46:40 AM »
naw I just make them laugh, my aim is so horrible as a zoomer I just miss or collide, and as a turner, well you can only avoid the HOs so long before they knock ya down.

I just find it funny that there are still so many people that think they are good because they can take a base with 25-30 guys. One guy even posted a youtube video of 30+ SETS of lancs going NOE to hit a V base like he was proud of this. I just didn't think THIS was the kind of game HTC was trying to put out.

These players think that 25-30 players rolling over a base is a "coordinated, or organized" attack. LOL!!! It's a horde of locust that leaves nothing behind
:cry

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2012, 12:10:14 PM »
 :rolleyes:
ID:ALFAMEGA/Kyle
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Undercover Jug pilot "My brick always flys wing"

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2012, 12:13:09 PM »
Well the Rooks just won the war. The cries of congratulations hording rooks were deafening...... and it was boring as all heck. It was sooooooo much fun being a rook tonight, I got perk points! wooo WHOOOO!  :rolleyes:

The point is it isn't fun in a large gang. watermelon chatting with your friends, ya thats fun, but you might as well just hang out on Facebook  :rolleyes: If you want to fly for 20-30 minutes only to land because the other 25 guys whipped everything out, why not fly Xplane from MS.

The problem is people have nothing to do IN hordes, and don't bother to fight against hordes.... see your mega fun mission  :rolleyes: and you call this fun? I think you sat too close to a few too many mortars.

WOW....for some who says "I play for the fight" all the time your sure bragging about WINNING THE WAR and getting perk points :bhead
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2012, 12:14:43 PM »
well the title is chewie is going to screw up the game again is all the evidence you needed
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named