Author Topic: Gun control laws do they work ?  (Read 20418 times)

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
Re: Gun control laws do they work ?
« Reply #150 on: August 24, 2012, 04:46:55 PM »
sorry but I disagree  :aok

and experience tells me different....how many "thieving scrotes" as you call them, have you actually met?

or did you see some guys that looked the part and ASSume they were thieves......

I cant stand thieves, I absolutely despise them(especially the ones that steal from friends or family)......but I have seen to many times people put in bad situations and end up doing stupid crap, because that is all they feel is left to them......

Well I served as a PC in West Mercia and Warwickshire for over 6 years. So one or two
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 04:52:29 PM by danny76 »
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #151 on: August 24, 2012, 04:48:57 PM »
You don't see the difference, between a random number generated for you,
or even pictures of your finger prints, is different than actual DNA??

Takes a court order to take your blood or DNA, they must show cause..
You do know this, right???

Don't need your blood for DNA
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 04:57:46 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #152 on: August 24, 2012, 04:57:17 PM »
how old are you?

how much experience you got?  dealing with the "criminal" element of your society......

people who "judge a book by the cover" are ignorant and narrow minded......who cant see beyond their own self importance.

sorry if this seems harsh.......(I am not trying to start a "fight" with ya or insult you) but I have been "judged" far too many times by narrow minded folks who think they know what a person is by looking at them......

you seem like a good guy and all... I have no issues with you...but your way of thinking is archaic and naive at best......at worst it is overly judgmental and self righteous.

You do have to judge on something and looks are the first thing. Actions or attitude come in close behind.

You'll probably be right more times than wrong. Better safe than sorry.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #153 on: August 24, 2012, 05:03:18 PM »
We all know about "social deprevation "The class structure of crime" "Crime and Gender" "Perceptions if Crime"
and all the sociological "Chicago School" "Alienation theories"

This liberal perspective is all well and good when your middleclass and financially sheltered.

Working class people dispise crimminals and are more affected by petty crime and violence.

Liberal elites condem harsh treatment of crimminals because of guilt for thier privileded positions in society :old:

Everyone knows stealing is wrong murder is wrong rape is wrong "Everyone"

Everyone knows it is wrong and if you continue to be a crimminal you are responsible for your own actions you are NOT forced to continue to be. crimminal :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #154 on: August 24, 2012, 05:12:04 PM »
Well I served as a PC in West Mercia and Warwickshire for over 6 years. So one or two

the english art of understatement :D

I know its usually reserved for army types, but thanks for your service :aok
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #155 on: August 24, 2012, 05:15:47 PM »
I used to deal with 14 yr old car thieves. We had to jump through hoops and have 'appropriate adults' there to ascertain they had been treated correctly. We had to ask them questions to determine that they knew right from wrong. My dog knows right from wrong. If he scoffs a shoe, when you come home he skulks off.He has not had a hand laid on him in his life!
But we are expected to believe that this scrote doesn't understand right from wrong, but can fill out a benefit claim form with his eyes closed??? :bhead
The GFC

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #156 on: August 24, 2012, 05:20:24 PM »
I am worn out I am going to make a cup of tea and half a custard cream. :)

By the way I talk gibberish :)

I like talking gibberish, :)

I love you Ink only in a manly way though :) <S>

The GFC

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #157 on: August 24, 2012, 05:21:13 PM »
47 :old:

Paid taxes for 30 years.

Been screwed for it while scum live like kings

You help the old the needy and the disabled :old:

You get rid of perpetual crimminals.

Poor people dont like crimminals its a fact

Liberals are rarely poor :old:

I have met enough scum I am working class and dont have the financial means to be liberal or turn the other cheek

would have never guessed you at 47......that should be old enough to know better.

I agree on many accounts...especially this  
"You help the old the needy and the disabled"    except we are barely doing that.......this world we live in if far more full of people lining their pockets on the backs of the working man......they are the biggest and most prolific criminals in this world.

so you should know that, not everyone who "looks" the part is indeed a criminal.....

I see both sides of the fence....I lived among "criminals" for many years(much different then being a PC.... a cop? im guessing?)...even though I was far different then most of them....I can see why some did what they did.......some are like you say just "scum" others are victims......

not everything is so black and white is my point....we are all humans and make mistakes...and many times we make them over and over again.....

You do have to judge on something and looks are the first thing. Actions or attitude come in close behind.

You'll probably be right more times than wrong. Better safe than sorry.

being one that has been judged by my looks...it is hard for me to agree with this......on the other side being one that knows many "criminals" (very broad word)  it is hard to disagree.....

what exactly constitutes a "criminal"?    we have far to many judgmental laws...that "dictate" what others can do with their own lives and bodies.....break those laws and you are now a "criminal"

I used to deal with 14 yr old car thieves. We had to jump through hoops and have 'appropriate adults' there to ascertain they had been treated correctly. We had to ask them questions to determine that they knew right from wrong. My dog knows right from wrong. If he scoffs a shoe, when you come home he skulks off.He has not had a hand laid on him in his life!
But we are expected to believe that this scrote doesn't understand right from wrong, but can fill out a benefit claim form with his eyes closed??? :bhead

why is that 14 year old stealing cars? do you know what has happened to that 14 year old to cause him to go down that route?

does it even matter to you?

I know what the problem is...the longer time goes by the further away we are getting from God...the more depraved we become...the less caring....

I knew I should have stayed out of this. :rofl

:salute

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #158 on: August 24, 2012, 05:21:32 PM »

Liar, you are going to eat pie!
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #159 on: August 24, 2012, 05:24:20 PM »
Someone stole them :(

The GFC

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #160 on: August 24, 2012, 05:25:32 PM »
Someone stole them :(

the only pie that is worth eating is furpie :D

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #161 on: August 24, 2012, 05:28:59 PM »
Again I apologise INK I was only writing nonsense I am really not that bothered about anything except Area 51 and why are there colonial vegatable products in my garden ie Pumpkins :(

The GFC

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #162 on: August 24, 2012, 05:30:47 PM »
Seems gun control should start with Mayor Bloomberg's police force after this morning's shooting of 9 bystanders.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #163 on: August 24, 2012, 05:35:13 PM »
Again I apologise INK I was only writing nonsense I am really not that bothered about anything except Area 51 and why are there colonial vegatable products in my garden ie Pumpkins :(

no need to apologize... I feel I should to you....I think your heart is in the right place..... :salute

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #164 on: August 24, 2012, 05:46:10 PM »
would have never guessed you at 47......that should be old enough to know better.

I agree on many accounts...especially this  
"You help the old the needy and the disabled"    except we are barely doing that.......this world we live in if far more full of people lining their pockets on the backs of the working man......they are the biggest and most prolific criminals in this world.

so you should know that, not everyone who "looks" the part is indeed a criminal.....

I see both sides of the fence....I lived among "criminals" for many years(much different then being a PC.... a cop? im guessing?)...even though I was far different then most of them....I can see why some did what they did.......some are like you say just "scum" others are victims......

not everything is so black and white is my point....we are all humans and make mistakes...and many times we make them over and over again.....

being one that has been judged by my looks...it is hard for me to agree with this......on the other side being one that knows many "criminals" (very broad word)  it is hard to disagree.....

what exactly constitutes a "criminal"?    we have far to many judgmental laws...that "dictate" what others can do with their own lives and bodies.....break those laws and you are now a "criminal"

why is that 14 year old stealing cars? do you know what has happened to that 14 year old to cause him to go down that route?

does it even matter to you?

I know what the problem is...the longer time goes by the further away we are getting from God...the more depraved we become...the less caring....

I knew I should have stayed out of this. :rofl

:salute

The 14 yr old I was thinking about was stealing cars because he thought he would look the big man with his girlfriend if he had wheels.

Another 14 yr old had seen a guy leave his keys in the gym locker room whilst the kid was looking to steal cash from peoples clothes, he stole the car instead. I nicked him and got a dressing down because there were two in the car and I cuffed the driver's right hand to his left ankle, so I could chase the second occupant. The powers that be thought I may have endangered him by incapacitating him.

My father was a chimney sweep, (the job I do now), he did it for 50 years, we were dirt broke, and not one of his 3 children ever stole a thing. My sister is a teacher, my brother holds a powerlifting record and I served in the police and still serve in the military. To be quite honest I couldn't care a damn why they steal. I didn't and we had nothing, my mother (may she rest in peace) cooked Christmas dinner on an open fire because the electricity was off.

People commit crimes for a variety of reasons, in my experience the majority of crime is theft and burglary, either to fund drugs or because its fast money, very few crimes are committed because of poverty, in my limited experience, none. Poor honest people have too much self respect
The GFC