Author Topic: Since I went bish  (Read 4223 times)

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
Re: Since I went bish
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2012, 07:14:22 AM »
Its good to have you TOMCAT.  :salute
***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2012, 07:48:11 AM »
I am not new to the game, been playing for about 7 years...started out knight and then was rook for about 6 years....before I went bish. There are some great people in this on all countries as with real life, you cant like everyone. There are some good people on the bish, if you look past the cartoon and at the person behind it....their skin and bones like yourself. Jokers, Vgang, 91st...etc have some fantastic people. IN this case, I had to reinvent myself and I did as a Bish. and btw, thnks IV ( B Co/B trp 3-187 IN/3rd BCT 101 05-07 Rakkasan !!!! )
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 07:59:35 AM »
Glad to see you flying again Tomcat.  :aok

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2012, 07:59:46 AM »
Weird i switched bish last night hoping the 4 dar's of red was a furball only to find out the bish were simply hording the knits. I take off flying only to find out none of my controls are calibrated - 10 minutes later I come back the 50 players capping ONE airfield get killed - there is no cap.
I take off only to hear LVTs begging for cap - what happen to those that had the field capped? oh wait....

I never seen one entire country who only were attacking one target - suddenly give up and switch faster then the Bish.
I guess at most 10-15 defenders on the knights side, I wouldn't put it past 15 defenders at MOST. 50 attackers at the bare minimum.

Seriously?!

WOW hording the nits, more like defending and getting ganged (again) from both sides. The one mission i saw which was very very strange is the mission vs nits to 158. Mission about 2 minutes before launch and here comes 3-4 nits cons into cv in a beeline and right as mission launched the cv got turned, crashed about 10 a/c on deck, wonder how that happened :headscratch: I did do one thing last night change both of the icons for the other sides to YELLOW cuz that's how I feel about now
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline Dogtown

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2012, 08:02:31 AM »
I think everyone should switch sides once and awhile to just meet the others...when I went Knight for a few months I met some great guys , even the ones I thought where (radio edit) turned out to be guys just having fun in their own speical way..no names..cough....Doom....cough ...lol,  <S> All
Soooo's I'm standing there i got my ......NM

Offline Eric19

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2012, 08:19:40 AM »
us bish always get the noobs lol thats where most of our horde comes from they all join a chuwie or flakhappy mission and it just becomes framerate dump lol
Proud member of the 91ST BG (H) The Ragged Irregulars

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2012, 09:57:32 AM »
I think everyone should switch sides once and awhile to just meet the others...when I went Knight for a few months I met some great guys , even the ones I thought where (radio edit) turned out to be guys just having fun in their own speical way..no names..cough....Doom....cough ...lol,  <S> All

Doom? Really?

That's guy's an irritating arse.

:D
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2012, 01:00:48 PM »
 :x :x :x Im going Bish, the missions are Fun & Often.  :airplane: :neener: :airplane: :neener: :neener:
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2012, 01:08:32 PM »
It's AWESOME to have you TC!

Your skills as a gv killer will certainly break up many a gv attack.

Tomcat21....WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!
Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2012, 01:09:28 PM »
Doom? Really?

That's guy's an irritating arse.

:D

Its more fun to bait doom into trying to vulch a runway and sit in a 37mm waiting for him, works just about every time (just look for the 190a8)..

Oh hai Doom! :)
JG 52

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2012, 01:13:58 PM »
Midway is the best bishop fighter pilot, that tells something.
[/quote

wait I forgot greebo was bish...mid goes to 2nd place
Your forgetting Tongs, Midway 3rd
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2012, 01:46:28 PM »
Howdy TC....How ya been sir  :aok :salute
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Dimebag

• Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2012, 01:54:04 PM »
welcome to club Side Switchers....its fun ain't it  :D
Dimebag
CO of the Black Tooth Grin
Black Attack!!!

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2012, 02:18:06 PM »
not too bad bailey......you ?
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline Zodiac

• Copper Member
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2012, 03:17:45 PM »
WOW hording the nits, more like defending and getting ganged (again) from both sides. The one mission i saw which was very very strange is the mission vs nits to 158.

I'm not sure where you were flying, but I spent most of the evening with 4 or 5 others bouncing between fields defending them. We would hold them off for a while but inevitably the numbers would get to be too much and we would lose the field, so on to the next large red dar we would go.  :joystick:
Member DFC
Quote from: Skuzzy
No cookie for you.
Quote from: Wiley
If they want to run to their ack or friendlies that's fine.  It's up to me to catch them and not get killed in the process if I can.