Author Topic: freedom of speech  (Read 5322 times)

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
Re: freedom of speech
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2012, 08:00:40 AM »
You can't call people out for cheating publicly.  It's against the rules.  It's a lot like my first job out of school.  

We had a no drug use policy, however rule#1 of the drug use policy was 'never under any circumstances accuse any coworker of using drugs'
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2012, 09:12:38 AM »
vDALLAS and all of his new recruits shall cry a pool of despair for we are turning Bishop. All of your CV's will be owned and operated by the evil that is Kommando Nowotny.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 11:10:21 AM by perdue3 »
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Foont

• Zinc Member
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2012, 09:21:57 AM »
Mr. Hitech.  I was chat banned for clicking on Alpini's name and clicking on "report chat".  Period.  Nothing else.  Do you comprehend that simple fact?  If not cancel my account please.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2012, 09:29:45 AM »
Can you get chat banned for many many reports in a short time period? say 24 hrs.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2012, 09:33:00 AM »
vDALLAS and all of his new minions shall cry a pool of despair for we are turning Bishop. All of your CV's will be owned and operated by the evil that is Kommando Nowotny.

LOL @ Dallas and minions.  I'll go out on a limb and say he really doesn't have any minions.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2012, 09:43:11 AM »
Minion: a servile follower or subordinate of a person in power.

vDALLAS is in charge right? I have 4 former vTARDS in my squad and servile follower is a very good description. I could be wrong.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2012, 09:47:44 AM »
And for some squadrons it's a convenient excuse to act like a dick.

ack-ack
:rofl

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2012, 09:55:27 AM »

vDALLAS is in charge right? I have 4 former vTARDS in my squad and servile follower is a very good description. I could be wrong.

are you saying your exvtards are servile followers?(sheeple is easier anfd quicker to type  :old:)
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2012, 09:55:32 AM »

That's not very nice to describe your squaddies like that.

DOGFITE is technically in charge of the vTARDS.
I never got bossed around by dallas when he was my CO.

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2012, 09:55:59 AM »

So alpini13 is one of your minion.. :headscratch:
or has he gone rogue.

Offline elc7367b

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2012, 09:57:11 AM »
Just call HTC and talk to them. You won't get any answers from the clowns in this crowd.  :old: :salute

I fully agree with Uptown on this one.  Foont, I will make an assumption based on the number of your postings that you are relatively new to the game.  Is this correct?  If so, you may find that you are a little fish and little pond full of bigger fish and when they smell blood, the feeding frenzy will soon start.  Regarding your statement that all you did was use the report chat feature and nothing else, there is no way for general bulletin board members to verify that as far as I am aware.  I am in Law Enforcement by trade and more often than not I have found that there is usually more to the story than what is being told.  With that said, you posted:

Mr. Hitech.  I was chat banned for clicking on Alpini's name and clicking on "report chat".  Period.  Nothing else.  Do you comprehend that simple fact?  If not cancel my account please.

You still assert to Hitech that is all that you did and layed down the gauntlet, so to speak.  

It would be very interesting to me to see how this plays out although I have my doubts about it being played out on the bulletin boards.  

Good luck to you Mr. Foont and perhaps to me as well.  Because when we slip into this little pond, someone is bound to get bit sometime.

Muttman
Sick Puppies  

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2012, 10:34:43 AM »
Mr. Hitech.  I was chat banned for clicking on Alpini's name and clicking on "report chat".  Period.  Nothing else.  Do you comprehend that simple fact?  If not cancel my account please.

If he comprehends that simple fact but still leaves you banned are you still canceling?

In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2012, 11:09:17 AM »
I dont consider my squaddies followers. I was referring to the ex vTARDs that are in my squad described the rest of them as minions for they are to do as they are told. Doesn't matter, to make things simple I will just apologize for using the word minions. My point was, since DALLAS is back, we will switch to Bishop more often.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2012, 11:11:53 AM »

Poking an aligator with a stick isn't very wise  :devil

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2012, 11:13:14 AM »
I dont consider my squaddies followers. I was referring to the ex vTARDs that are in my squad described the rest of them as minions for they are to do as they are told. Doesn't matter, to make things simple I will just apologize for using the word minions. My point was, since DALLAS is back, we will switch to Bishop more often.

*grabs the popcorn

vGuys arn't as bad as the Alchemist - boy when they whine it really gets good on 200
JG 52