Author Topic: Wrongful Arrest - Plano, Texas  (Read 1160 times)

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
Re: Wrongful Arrest - Plano, Texas
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2012, 08:42:26 PM »
PSHS class of '87.  Congratulations on your class' state championship.  We got ours ten years after yours... right after the class of '86 got theirs.  Rah! Rah! Wildcats!~  hehe

Back on subject... The neighbor calling the police on the kids for playing outside is the problem.  I can't believe they made an arrest for child endangerment, even if the mom was not watching the kids play in the street on her block, which she claims she was.  If that had been the standard in my day, me and all my mates, and all our moms would have been serial criminals.  When we went out the back with our bikes, mom would holler "Be home before dark".  That was the standard.

I hope this lady wins her suit and humiliates her rotten neighbor, exposing her for what she is, a no-good busybody.  If she had a problem with the kids, why didn't she just walk across the street and speak to the mother?  No, instead she calls the cops.  She's not just mean spirited, she's a coward.  I hope she gets all the ridicule she deserves from the rest of the community.

Whoa... gotta take a breath.  Why am I so fuming mad over this?

+1
long live kids being able to play outside. :old:

child endangerment? I would expect this in some nonsensical state like califorina, but not texas. :bhead

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2012, 08:47:11 PM »
most likely the neighbors got annoyed after the kids played way too long with their motorized scooter.  those things are noisy as hell and after a while they get really annoying.  also the officer may have been concerned with a 6 year old riding a motorized scooter.  that's why the call to the da.

but basically it comes down to the neighbor wanted to stop the damn noise.  in my prior house the neighbor kids used to go up and down the street on those scooters they drove me crazy as I worked long hours and couldnt sleep during the day.  I called the police just about everyday complaining about the noise.  finally the police came and gave a warning then came back and took it away a couple of days later.

semp

its true, you are "that guy" in real life too. :(

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2012, 08:53:09 PM »
its true, you are "that guy" in real life too. :(

really you work nights and need to sleep during the day.  and a kid running around in a motorized moped that makes as much noise as a lawnmower is driving up and down the street.

so I asked his parents to stop.  that idnt work.  i had another choice as it had been going on for weeks:

a: go beat the crap out of the kid and take the damn thing away.
b: go beat teh crap out of the parent and take the damn thing away.
c: call the police and let them deal with it.

I chose c and guess what I wasnt the only one complaining it was everybody in the street too.  so dont give me this crap i am the other guy.  it's one thing to listen to kids play and scream, i can deal with that as I have 3.  but to listen to the damn engine for hours when i try to sleep so i can go to work that is annoying.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2012, 09:12:40 PM »
really you work nights and need to sleep during the day.  and a kid running around in a motorized moped that makes as much noise as a lawnmower is driving up and down the street.

so I asked his parents to stop.  that idnt work.  i had another choice as it had been going on for weeks:

a: go beat the crap out of the kid and take the damn thing away.
b: go beat teh crap out of the parent and take the damn thing away.
c: call the police and let them deal with it.

I chose c and guess what I wasnt the only one complaining it was everybody in the street too.  so dont give me this crap i am the other guy.  it's one thing to listen to kids play and scream, i can deal with that as I have 3.  but to listen to the damn engine for hours when i try to sleep so i can go to work that is annoying.

semp

"Loud as a lawnmower"  :lol  what a jerk.  Id TP your house. :old:

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2012, 09:46:27 PM »
I guess it depends on the neighborhood...  Wanna let her walk around mine?

(Image removed from quote.)

If your neighborhood is so bad, why are you raising kids there?  Children not being able to play outside and have fun PHYSICALLY is one major reason why we are such an obese nation.

And semp... :huh  I feel sorry for anyone who lives near you, or for that matter, anyone who knows you.
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2012, 10:01:25 PM »
If your neighborhood is so bad, why are you raising kids there?  Children not being able to play outside and have fun PHYSICALLY is one major reason why we are such an obese nation.

And semp... :huh  I feel sorry for anyone who lives near you, or for that matter, anyone who knows you.

why?  there's about 30 kids in my apartment complex including about 10 that live within 3 doors from mine.  they playing outside after me working 16 hours shifts from 2pm to 6 am and sleep 8 hours dont bother me.  they always seem to play right next to my window as I live in the middle apartment.  I have 2 apartments 1 to my left and 1 to my right plus 3 in front with a grassy area in between.  they play kids games specially during the morning in the summer or weekends.  that doesnt bother me, they dont even wake me up.  I work crazy hours at the steel mill where I work.  not once have I had the need to say anything.  kids playing and yelling being just kids have never bothered me as I raised 3 of my own.  they're all the neighbor's kids are all under 10 years old and as loud as kids can be.

but when I used to live in the prior house about 10 years ago there would be this kid that would love to drive up and down the street and his really noisy motorized scooter, it was as loud as a lawnmower.  all the neighbors were fed up with him and I wasnt the only one.  for weeks they asked him and his parent to stop driving it for hours at a time.  I wasnt the only one.  and I wasnt the only one who called to complain about the noise.

so if according to you me calling along with the neighbors calling the police being fed up with the annoying 14 year old noisy kid  then so be it.  and by the way there were other kids that would also play on the street back then and this kids had a way to run them off the street.

semp

and as for feeling sorry for those who know me, even though I am not rich I am always willing to lend a hand to those who need it.  there's a few of my neighbors that lost their jobs and are trying to get by, a couple lost their cars but they know they can count on me to take them to the store or lend a couple of bucks.  there's even players in aces high that I have paid a month or two here or there when they have the need, or have donated parts to get their computer running.

perhaps you shouldnt be so quick to talk crap about somebody that you know nothing about.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 10:17:28 PM by guncrasher »

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2012, 10:33:17 PM »
Oh, I know your ilk, and I stand by what I said.

As far as the rest of your bs...You're saying that because you work nights (not the kids fault, nor the parents fault), the kids should not be allowed to enjoy themselves with a toy that you deem is too loud so you call the police?

Yep, awesome neighbor.  Again, I still feel sorry for anyone who knows you or has to live around you.
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2012, 12:04:58 AM »
Don't feed the trolls semp. :old:
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2012, 12:48:24 AM »
I hear there is a new invention...it fits into the hole in the side of your head called the "ear".........conveniently it is called an "ear-plug" so should not be to hard to find in those buildings called "stores".....

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2012, 05:18:39 AM »
I like noise its comforting :old:

I like dogs barking it means they are doing thier job.

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2012, 05:22:30 AM »
I hear there is a new invention...it fits into the hole in the side of your head called the "ear".........conveniently it is called an "ear-plug" so should not be to hard to find in those buildings called "stores".....

My wife wears these things at night.  She claims that I snore, but I beg to differ because I've never heard it...
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline homersipes

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2012, 08:05:19 AM »
from the looks of the scooters they are electric.  I cant imagine that a 6 year old would have a gas powered scooter, but it does happen.  if you look at the video at 52 seconds the scooter shown is electric, and they are pretty quiet.  I usually wait til 10 am or so to fire up my daughters sled, being nice to neighbors, then we take it down to my field and ride several hours.  and its ALOT louder than lawnmower.  never had anyone complain. 
As far as the rest of your bs...You're saying that because you work nights (not the kids fault, nor the parents fault), the kids should not be allowed to enjoy themselves with a toy that you deem is too loud so you call the police?

agreed 100%  so if I am mowing my lawn(which can take an hour or more, weed wack another hour and a half I am being rude?  my neighbor ran his chainsaw all day saturday and probably most of today, and probably several hours each day after work, why? so his family dont freeze.  no different than the noise of a scooter.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2012, 12:26:39 PM »
My wife wears these things at night.  She claims that I snore, but I beg to differ because I've never heard it...

:D

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2012, 10:33:06 PM »
my neighbor ran his chainsaw all day saturday and probably most of today, and probably several hours each day after work,

if my neighbor ran a chainsaw for several hours  each day after work, I would definitely call the police the first time I heard it or at least the management company.  see I live in an apartment complex so nobody has the need to run a chainsaw, so the neighbor most likely be up to no good.

and around here it's been 95 degrees the past few months and last I checked ac doesnt run on wood so yeah that neighbor would definitely be up to no good.

in addition to the ac, we also have this things called gas heaters, they come with the apartment once you rent it.  it's just a little box on the wall.  has two levers one say ac, off, heater.  the other is on the right and it has a bunch of numbers  you move the lever to the temperature that you feel is appropriate.  it's kinda noisy but it sure as hell doesnt sound like a chainsaw,  so definitely the sound of a chainsaw means something is wrong, so heck yeah I am gonna call the police.

call me paranoid but the only option is the neighbor is doing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg7goEASO5E

semp

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2012, 11:03:51 PM »
Gotta say calling the cops on kids playing during the day is not cool, when do you want them to lay midnight? The police at most should have asked the mother to take the scooter away for a littlewhile. I used to work nigths and when kids outside fgot a little loud I put my cans over my ears and went back to sleep.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep