Author Topic: good "lowincome" weatherization project  (Read 230 times)

Offline homersipes

• Silver Member
good "lowincome" weatherization project
« on: October 10, 2012, 07:03:26 PM »
So this morning we got a new job to go to, get the paperwork load the truck and head out, upon pulling into the driveway I see the MONSTROCITY of a house that looks almost brand new.  So we were talking to the client who paid $600,000 for the house, drives a new benz suv(not sure of model).  So the client then tells us that the taxes are $950 a month.  I was like WTF??!!! lowincome??????   would have taken a pic of the house but my camera was back at the shop.  the house is 4500 square feet, and 8 years old.  MAN I HATE THIS JOB!!!! cant wait to start my new one.  okay just wanted to let all of yalls know how well your tax $$$$$$ are spent. :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead although the client is a nice guy

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Re: good "lowincome" weatherization project
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 09:04:30 PM »
Dont you just love abuse of the system?
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 09:37:20 PM »
He's a job creator.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 09:58:21 PM »
jeeze....i pay many many times that for a 120 year old house.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline bigsky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 12:38:15 AM »
Ahh yes. I remember when i used to work on the weatherization crew. The main thing is what income they have coming in at time they filled out the application , not what they have and there is not much over site on that. They just process the the application and do not dig into someones personal finances. For all you know the guy was clever and the property is not "technically" his or some such loophole like a bank in Camen Islands. Or most likely it was someone with a lot of money who owed a lot more and filed bankruptcy and got to keep the house under homestead clause. (they can take all mostly all you other assets but they still have to leave your home, no matter how much it is worth)
"I am moist like bacon"