Author Topic: THE FIGHTING BUZZARDS looking for a few good men or women.  (Read 573 times)

Offline TWCCajun

• Zinc Member
THE FIGHTING BUZZARDS looking for a few good men or women.
« on: October 26, 2012, 03:33:34 PM »
The fighting buzzards are looking for a few good men or women for fun with a little discipline. We are a gentlemans squad and we can be checked out at thefightingbuzzards.com. The beginnings come from Fighter Ace to now honoring the 510 of WW II. If we are what you want and you agree with our Code of conduct send an email to current RO/TO listed on site and you will be sent an invitation. BzOlCrow currently is CO, BzKato XO and BzCajun RO/TO. We strive to help each other train to be the best he or she can be and have fun doing so. Check the website for other interest.
Thanks for your time.
All the BUZZARDS  :airplane:

Offline texasfighter

• Copper Member
Re: THE FIGHTING BUZZARDS looking for a few good men or women.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 09:16:25 AM »
Looks like your website is gone. Did someone not pay the bill?

"If you wanted a glamor picture to send home you sat in a Mustang, when you wanted to come back from a mission you sat in a Thunderbolt."

Offline TWCCajun

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 04:06:44 PM »
No sir, its current and I just spoke to them Friday to make sure all was ok. You can try.
thefightingbuzzards.com
or
theoldbuzzards.com

Any problems please let me know. So far you are the first reported problem to me and we will fix it. Thanks for the info.
BzCajun

Offline TWCCajun

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 08:25:01 PM »
The glitch in the website address has been fixed, thanks Texas for bringing that up and please pay us a visit for consideration.
BzCajun and the Buzzards. :banana: