Author Topic: Respect  (Read 5280 times)

Offline surfinn

• Nickel Member
Re: Respect
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2012, 01:15:26 PM »
I respect those who at least try to call the pickers off when in a good 1v1 :salute

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2012, 01:16:47 PM »
 :huh :huh :huh :huh Respect is for wussies......this is War!!!  :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2012, 01:17:44 PM »
:huh :huh :huh :huh Respect is for wussies......this is War!!!  :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead

:rofl

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2012, 01:25:12 PM »
I owned Pervert in my Typhoon the other day and he cannot deny it, I am poo as well :old:

Well thats a lie Kazaa, zack1234 is Kazaa's joke account he plays left handed on it, there I have told everyone I said I wouldn't but you pushed me to it Kazaa!  :o

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2012, 01:56:40 PM »
The Ki84 is a noob plane and not worthy if a Typhoon :old:

Pervert logged when I owned him :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2012, 02:02:04 PM »
The Ki84 is a noob plane and not worthy if a Typhoon :old:

Pervert logged when I owned him :old:
This statement and who its to just made me.
 Being able to tell a good joke is key,good on ya zack.
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2012, 02:06:59 PM »
Pervert Pmd me and told me to say it :old:

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline surfinn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2012, 02:13:10 PM »
Oh and I respect Ink in his fighting ability and the pictures of his wife at work :rofl

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2012, 02:20:05 PM »
and you follow that rule every time  :rofl.

semp
Weak troll is weak  :old:
I mean bruh
:aok :aok :aok :aok
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2012, 02:20:30 PM »
Oh and I respect Ink in his fighting ability and the pictures of his wife at work :rofl

you trying to say the rest of us respect him because he scares the crap out of us?  :D

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2012, 02:24:52 PM »
I respect pilots who fly naked

(Daddkev, zack1234, Bruv119)

It takes a special kind of character to let it all hang out like that in the MA
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2012, 02:30:14 PM »
I respect Coombz,cause he not only got someone to insult him with all his rage but also the whole Canadian and British people.

Quote from: madhogg
Hey just wanna say to all canadians and brits to ignore my negative comments on that post.. I'm talking out my arse acting like a child because I just simply can't stand coombzy. Coombzy is just soo full of himself. Rgggg.

Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2012, 02:38:27 PM »
aw shucks, it doesn't take much to get most Americans to insult Brits and Canadians ;)

Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Ripley

• Copper Member
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2012, 02:41:34 PM »
Well firstly I play this game as a survivalist, meaning I dont consider a sortie a good sortie unless I'm landing my plane back at the airfield, with or without kills. This doesnt mean I wont engage in a good 1v1, even if I know the plane I'm engaging outclasses mine, I'll just try to be smart about it.

With that being said, theres really only 1 thing in this game that I dont respect.

-Consistent HOing. And sorry but the phrase 'it takes two to HO' is false. This is true about 75% of the time, but not all. Take this for example:

I dive in on someone from 2.5k. I get to 2k, then 1.5k, then suddenly the plane I dive in on pulls his nose up sharply and directly into me for a HO. I try to veer away from the HO but he charges at me guns blazing. And this happens not once, not twice, but multiple times in an engagement, to the point of getting a lucky shot while im trying to avoid colliding with him for the 123432th time. This kind of fighting really grinds my gears. Of all of the defensive tactics you could use, you go for a HO EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I wont lie, I will resort to using a HO sometimes, but VERY rarely. Like when i have 3+ enemies with higher E than me keeping me defensive all fight. If i look like I have no chance of winning one of those feeding frenzies I will do what I need to do to try to survive, even if it means a HO in a 1v3 as a last ditch effort. And I will HO bombers and 262s without thinking twice about it; Bombers because its probably the most effective way to attack a formation if you aren't above them, and 262s because.... well they are 262s.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 02:47:35 PM by Ripley »
Ripley

4th Fighter Group "Debden Eagles"

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2012, 03:48:05 PM »
I've always enjoyed my fights with Debrody and find to him to be a very classy opponent.  :salute Deb
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."