Author Topic: Midway  (Read 18959 times)

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
Re: Midway
« Reply #300 on: November 16, 2012, 01:56:14 AM »
One simple Question?????

Why do we feed this Troll and Ruin the BBS for other players who use it for meaningful Question's about the Game on the General Forums??????

Dang I post Midway's pre flight dance and post flight dance on Please Stop using my Name forum and yet we have 2 BBS's titles meaning almost the Same thing..........

End it ALL

Midway unless ya been flying this Game's since the Early 1990's  ya have no chance against AKAK or any other Great 38 God's in this Game..........

I have been Flying with AKAK and against AKAK since then in multiple plane's and none of the fight's consisted of the Trainer...... I flew and fought against him in my German Iron since I left the Allied side and til this Day I respect AKAK alot and I Know for a fact he does not HO,,,,

Ya Wanna a Good 38 fight Look up Corkyjr ,Shuffler (even tho he like's the pink 38) Silat, Mir or any other Member of the 80th Head Hunter's  they will give ya a killer fight in your Ho'ing Trainer....

I speak for myself but alot of players here and probably the owner's of the Game are Getting tired of your look at me Rant's they Stole My Good Name rant's.........Do us all a favor Move on and Grow Up!!!!!!!

++++++++++++++++++ Disclaimer My Own non squad or other affiliation's with the game just getting tired of seeing the Same Old Stuff on the BB'S++++++++++++++

Molsman
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #301 on: November 16, 2012, 02:07:29 AM »
gj bunnies ;>

lol I bet the newer players don't even know who bunnies is?

Don't worry Molsman, having fought both Silat and CorkyJR multiple times I can tell you from what little info Midway has given me on this, that...

Midway < (Silat, CorkyJR & 80th).
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 02:10:09 AM by Ardy123 »
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #302 on: November 16, 2012, 02:30:47 AM »
One simple Question?????

Why do we feed this Troll and Ruin the BBS for other players who use it for meaningful Question's about the Game on the General Forums??????

Dang I post Midway's pre flight dance and post flight dance on Please Stop using my Name forum and yet we have 2 BBS's titles meaning almost the Same thing..........

End it ALL

Midway unless ya been flying this Game's since the Early 1990's  ya have no chance against AKAK or any other Great 38 God's in this Game..........

I have been Flying with AKAK and against AKAK since then in multiple plane's and none of the fight's consisted of the Trainer...... I flew and fought against him in my German Iron since I left the Allied side and til this Day I respect AKAK alot and I Know for a fact he does not HO,,,,

Ya Wanna a Good 38 fight Look up Corkyjr ,Shuffler (even tho he like's the pink 38) Silat, Mir or any other Member of the 80th Head Hunter's  they will give ya a killer fight in your Ho'ing Trainer....

I speak for myself but alot of players here and probably the owner's of the Game are Getting tired of your look at me Rant's they Stole My Good Name rant's.........Do us all a favor Move on and Grow Up!!!!!!!

++++++++++++++++++ Disclaimer My Own non squad or other affiliation's with the game just getting tired of seeing the Same Old Stuff on the BB'S++++++++++++++

Molsman

This is a bit harsh I have found this particular thread very helpful and Informative.

Thank you and well done Midway :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #303 on: November 16, 2012, 02:34:20 AM »
Midway < Zack1234

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #304 on: November 16, 2012, 02:45:05 AM »
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #305 on: November 16, 2012, 03:19:20 AM »
I have found so much fun while flying with or against the 80th guys.

definiately middy <<< 80th
AoM
City of ice

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #306 on: November 16, 2012, 04:04:55 AM »
That is a possibility.  Don't know yet, not enough fights, but is certainly possible.  :noid

Have not seen Skyrock in a while.   :huh  Am now suspecting a shady name may be Skyrock.  Only a small chance that is true, but certainly is a possibility.  :headscratch:

Although I do believe, given Skyrock's rustiness, pwnage may actually be true in the opposite direction.

Some things are not yet known. :old:
It's me, and I stand by my earlier statement! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #307 on: November 16, 2012, 04:14:01 AM »
I did change my mind about HOST, after reviewing stats

That H0ST guy is rather bizarre, a "marked man" with a high regard for himself; "I am Legend".
He tried to make me lie to him to ease the pain on his inability to see bait, so he is fragile in the ego department like you Midway.  :old:

Just another shade that attracts attention to itself.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 04:19:21 AM by LCADolby »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Doc72

• Copper Member
« Reply #308 on: November 16, 2012, 05:08:16 AM »
That H0ST guy is rather bizarre, a "marked man" with a high regard for himself; "I am Legend".
He tried to make me lie to him to ease the pain on his inability to see bait, so he is fragile in the ego department like you Midway.  :old:

Just another shade that attracts attention to itself.

:O :aok :aok :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Doc72CH
XO 364th C-Hawks
Professional bait
aka: sparky

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #309 on: November 16, 2012, 05:24:57 AM »

... I respect AKAK alot and I Know for a fact he does not HO...

Well, given this inaccurate statement of "fact", and having proof on film of AKAK HOing, and having been HOed by AKAK multiple times, makes me wonder how you come up with your mistaken "facts".

I really don't mind getting HOed, and consider it my fault if I don't avoid it, but to say AKAK doesn't HO is flat out wrong.

Care to comment AKAK?

Facts are facts only when they are true.  :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #310 on: November 16, 2012, 05:28:33 AM »
It's me, and I stand by my earlier statement! :aok

As do I.  :aok

:salute SkyRock :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #311 on: November 16, 2012, 05:33:57 AM »
This is a bit harsh I have found this particular thread very helpful and Informative.

Thank you and well done Midway :)

Thank you, Zack... I do try my best and am glad to help. :cheers:

Zack1234 < Midway :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #312 on: November 16, 2012, 05:39:58 AM »
Midway < Zack1234

Off the mark again, nrshida.  :frown:

The dark side seems to throw your compass way off.  Look to Zack when you are ready to find truth and accuracy once more.  Until then, be safe ... and careful. :salute

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #313 on: November 16, 2012, 05:51:38 AM »
how disgusting
AoM
City of ice

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #314 on: November 16, 2012, 06:42:05 AM »
Off the mark again, nrshida.  :frown:

So you keep saying, yet here you are perpetually proving my points with every single post you make. Nuff said.

By your definition of a 'fair' MA fight, Zack in his Tiffy decidedly, definitely and absolutely:-

Midway < Zack1234

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234