Author Topic: Why I still want to HO  (Read 7943 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Why I still want to HO
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2012, 06:01:40 AM »
You HO away if you want to Midway, but please stop with the pretence of it being a moment of weakness and the increasingly sad pattern of asking for forgiveness. Take responsibility for your actions and embrace who you are and what you are  :old:

I want to fight skillfully and will work to HO far less often.  There is no pretense of it being a moment(s) of weakness, it sincerely is.  I beg forgiveness because I can do better and sincerely don't want the HOee to think I'm just a cheap unskilled HOer.  I do take responsibility and intend to change/improve who I am by learning and showing more skill than what a typical HOer shows.

I'm sure I will likely HO again, on occasion, in a moment(s) of weakness, but almost always feel cheapened by the act.   Now if I am just upping and someone comes straight at me, then I likely will have no other choice than to get it over with and reup again, if necessary.

As far as my original post, in thinking about this situation more, I should have climbed then dove down on the P38.  He would either keep flying straight and I would get a high angle deflection shot or he would have deviated and we'd have a fight.  In either case no HO necessary and no frown from Kazaa. :aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2012, 06:41:51 AM »
Egads Midway, you demand an awful lot of attention, are you aware of this?

It's probably too late, for your 'reputation' I think you will now never command respect or admiration and your HOing is one example of why. So desperate are you to win, you will take every advantage and every shot to assert and serve your agenda that you deserve to be given respect.

Look here how you equate defeating Shane in an LA7. I believe I have fought Shane once and remember him turning that LA7 to its limits. How did you defeat him, by out turning him in your Spixteen? Honestly? If so then that is attributable to your aircraft not to your contrived awesomeness. It is not the same thing at all. How can the entire Aces High community see this and you alone not?

I think when all said and done, when you scrape all of the horsemanure off both here and on channel 200, that the reputation you have in Aces High in general faithfully reflects your activities here. There is no spinning what you are and self-promoting, unsubstantiated claims are no more than a contribution to global warming.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2012, 06:55:20 AM »

It's probably too late, for your 'reputation' I think you will now never command respect or admiration and your HOing is one example of why. So desperate are you to win, you will take every advantage and every shot to assert and serve your agenda that you deserve to be given respect.

Look here how you equate defeating Shane in an LA7. I believe I have fought Shane once and remember him turning that LA7 to its limits. How did you defeat him, by out turning him in your Spixteen? Honestly? If so then that is attributable to your aircraft not to your contrived awesomeness. It is not the same thing at all. How can the entire Aces High community see this and you alone not?

I think when all said and done, when you scrape all of the horsemanure off both here and on channel 200, that the reputation you have in Aces High in general faithfully reflects your activities here. There is no spinning what you are and self-promoting, unsubstantiated claims are no more than a contribution to global warming.

Off the mark again, nrshida. :headscratch:

I hope your day improves and your assessment abilities get back up to the level where they once were. :)

Btw, you never did explain your reference to singularily hiearchial, for which yahoo had no reference.  Could you?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:00:12 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2012, 07:00:04 AM »
Shida's patience is endless.
You still could manage him to get rid of you.
Congratulations.
AoM
City of ice

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2012, 07:00:41 AM »
Well I will leave the validity of my observations to the judgement of others.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2012, 07:17:37 AM »

Times change but most People do not.  :old: Consider your way.
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2012, 07:49:18 AM »

truer words have never been spoken (written)
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2012, 07:51:16 AM »
Such a pity DokGonZo no longer participates in the forum, or flies cyber planes. The HATE would be deafening  :devil

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2012, 07:54:08 AM »
Well I will leave the validity of my observations to the judgement of others.

I remember you trying to stand up for middy when 99% was not, every one was saying he is a troll, you were saying na he is just young or whatever it was.....

he isnt a troll he actually believes what he types, I think you see that now.....

I see some good qualities in middy but sadly they are very much out weighed by his illusions of grandeur...I wanted to give him the benefit of doubt....but it is pointless

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2012, 07:55:49 AM »
There is nothing wrong with Hoing and according to multiple sources was a predominant technique used in WWII.  It is kinda like jousting.  :old:

Most Ho's can be avoided if it is not your thing.  I really don't go out of my way to Ho and\or plan ahead of time to do it but sometimes it is a valid option.  Especially if my convergence is set out far to get bombers and I encounter an enemy fixated on a Ho attempt.  Surprise!!!!  :rock

-- Flying as X15 --

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2012, 08:13:26 AM »
Thank you, nrshida.... for having spent time out of the dark side (until recently, that is), especially when you were a member of the BEST squad, based on my rankings, in Aces High, "The Few".  Your kindness, on the mark (at the time) assessments, and help are and were much appreciated. :aok

I felt it such an honour to have a strong and mighty member of The Few teach me some things two years ago.  I still feel the thankfulness for that time.

Now that you appear to enter (or possibly re-enter) the dark side, enjoy the company with AKAK, DMGOD, DrBone, others.  I fear for you, but at least you have Zack to try and pull you back, one day.  Zack is strong and good and right, hopefully his influence on you will guide you back towards the light.

The light will always prevail over the dark side, in due time, for those that open their eyes and seek truth. :old:

:salute nrshida :pray :frown: :cry :pray

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2012, 08:22:24 AM »
I just assumed that WHO stood for Will Head On....

:neener:
In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2012, 08:23:52 AM »
My council and observations have been consistent throughout. I do not serve anyone's agenda I speak honestly and as objectively as I can about what I see (when I can be bothered to speak at all). Is it not insightful that your reaction to it changes when it challenges or criticises you?

Why don't you stop being such a self-centred drama queen, and go about your business quietly, accept your limitations and accept your defeats with self-honesty and self-reflection.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2012, 08:30:01 AM »
My council and observations have been consistent throughout. I do not serve anyone's agenda I speak honestly and as objectively as I can about what I see (when I can be bothered to speak at all). Is it not insightful that your reaction to it changes when it challenges or criticises you?

Why don't you stop being such a self-centred drama queen, and go about your business quietly, accept your limitations and accept your defeats with self-honesty and self-reflection.

:pray :frown: :cry :pray

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2012, 08:39:53 AM »
No Midway, you've been a very naughty boy. Now go to your room and think about what you've done before I bid the Kazaa God to return and frown upon you  :old:
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-