Author Topic: how to un-macro  (Read 497 times)

Offline chaser

• Nickel Member
how to un-macro
« on: November 17, 2012, 11:09:07 AM »
Hey guys I accidently macroed some stuff on my keyboard that I want to un-macro and return the keys to they're default. I can't figure out how to do this though and my instruction book offers no details on how to do it. What I did was I accidently macroed something to my 'B' key. So I couldn't drop bomb or fire secondary weapons in tanks. So I macroed 'B' back to the 'B' key on my keyboard. It works but if I want to hold down the 'B' to shoot the machine gun out of a tank turret, I can't. I have to press it repaeatedly to to get continuous fire. So is it possible to un-macro a key?

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
Re: how to un-macro
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 07:31:15 PM »
What keyboard is it? What program are you using to make the macros?
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline chaser

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 08:36:40 PM »
It's a razer Anasi keyboard. I can't get the program that makes the macros to work. It has a quick macro feature that I can push a button on the keyboard and record a macro, and that's what I've been using.

Offline chaser

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 09:40:11 PM »
Never mind.. I finally figured out the software.. Very poorly designed software. Confusing as hell

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 01:00:52 AM »
I have a Razer Naga mouse. The software did take a little getting used to but it's not bad at all.

This should help: http://dl.razerzone.com/master-guides/Anansi/Razer%20Anansi%20OMG%20ENG%20PC.pdf

Offline chaser

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 08:57:14 PM »
I have a Razer Naga mouse. The software did take a little getting used to but it's not bad at all.

This should help: http://dl.razerzone.com/master-guides/Anansi/Razer%20Anansi%20OMG%20ENG%20PC.pdf

Nice! That explained quite a bit! Thanks!

I'm going to hijack my own topic here since it's been settled and ask, how do you like that mouse? Is a gaming mouse worth the extra money for a few extra buttons?

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 01:39:08 AM »
I like it a lot. It's designed for games like WoW but I don't play them. I did buy it for the buttons though, as well as the quality. I was having a lot of broken mice problems so I decided to save up a while for this, had it a couple years now and the only gripe I have about it is that now the wheel click sometimes has to be pressed a little harder for it to register. I use the side buttons for copy/paste, F5 (browser refresh), and TrackIR pause, and I also have some nice macros for use in game chat. :)

I have big hands and the thing is very comfortable, and I can see a smaller hand fitting it just as well. It's fairly easy for me to find the side button I need without looking at it. As for the lights, lighting the side buttons heats it up a bit which might make a little uncomfortable for long sessions. I leave them off most of the time but leave the logo on.