Author Topic: First  (Read 489 times)

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
First
« on: November 21, 2012, 11:27:33 AM »
Gobble, Gobble.
Hope everyone and their families have a blessed and beautiful Thanksgiving :aok

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline flight17

• Silver Member
Re: First
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 12:22:29 PM »
Um, do to the Fact that your a day early, your "first" has been disqualified and you are now ineligible for said title.
119th Riffle Tank Regiment leader -Red Storm Krupp Steel Scenario

Active Member of Air Heritage Inc. http://airheritage.org/

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 12:37:46 PM »
Um, do to the Fact that your a day early, your "first" has been disqualified and you are now ineligible for said title.

I second this motion, and move the "First" be struck from the record............All those in favor say "I"   :devil

(<edit>  Happy Thanksgiving Oz  :aok)

Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline flight17

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 01:23:16 PM »
I second this motion, and move the "First" be struck from the record............All those in favor say "I"   :devil

(<edit>  Happy Thanksgiving Oz  :aok)

I will First it! Who will second?

And happy unofficial Thanks giving everyone!

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 03:40:48 PM »
Man..i know sooo many familys that wont be having thanks giving this year, its like every ones family and relationships are being torn apart from some kinda funky 2012 thing.

Anyhow, my family wont be having any thanks giving either. Good riddence, bring on the new year. Christmas you can pass yourself on too.

Enjoy.  :aok
~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 10:46:22 AM »
If your attitude is so bad about things why don't you do us the favor and refrain from posting in threads dude. It really is not necessary or OK to crap all over things because you are unhappy. In other words, don't go away mad, just go away.  :huh
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 12:26:03 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving GOBBLE GOBBLE
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2012, 04:55:05 PM »
I'm channeling my inner Anthony Bourdain and roasting a nice fat organic chicken instead of turkey. :D
http://almostbourdain.blogspot.com/2009/06/anthony-bourdains-poulet-roti-french.html

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2012, 06:04:35 PM »
Sir, if I'm going by Australian time, you are incorrect :neener:
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline flight17

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2012, 11:45:41 AM »
Sir, if I'm going by Australian time, you are incorrect :neener:
I'm pretty sure thanksgiving (November 22nd) is an American holiday. Therefore, Americans in Australia or any other place can not have their thanksgiving until the majority of the mainlanders are within this date. Therefore, you were still early and have stripped of your "first" title. :bolt: :x :lol

You will not win this battle! :neener:

I could really go for a full thanksgiving platter right now... I didn't get enough Thursday!