Author Topic: Grounds for text suspension  (Read 10108 times)

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
Re: Grounds for text suspension
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2012, 10:23:58 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl Squat....my wife said hi....you mute!  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2012, 11:31:54 AM »
what agenda do the mods have?

It's top secret but I know they meet every 28 days during the full moon and screaming sheep are often heard.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2012, 01:35:05 PM »

they are run by the liberal media to silence the voices and the rights of freedom loving citizens
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2012, 01:49:55 PM »
 Detune 200,,,,, problem solved,,, if problem persists after detuning of 200, you are the problem or squelch is your friend !
Flying since tour 71.

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2012, 01:59:21 PM »
Do you really need a written list of what not to do in order to maintain a level of decent, respectful communication and conduct with fellow subscribers?  :huh

no abusive language and no politics. is That correct?

I think in 99.9%  of cases getting auto muted probably means you said something you knew was wrong and the system picked it up.   

If you don't want to lose your chat privs then think before you type.     ;)

You get a warning when it's an auto mute. you just get muted for a report.

Detune 200,,,,, problem solved,,, if problem persists after detuning of 200, you are the problem or squelch is your friend !
]

this problem can happen on country chat also. so detune 200 isn't a salutioun

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2012, 02:16:31 PM »
no abusive language and no politics. is That correct?

You get a warning when it's an auto mute. you just get muted for a report.
]

no politics or religion, those are good ones to avoid.. there are plenty of loudmouths who cannot reisist tho.. their opinions are so valuable they MUST be shared!

i just .report them... rarely works though, because i see the same loudmouths spouting off day after day..

kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2012, 03:16:26 PM »

if this problem is on country channel  then squelch is your fix!!  if squelch doesn't fix your problem,,, you are the problem!!

recently I got mad at someone,, for  who knows what reason,, after a short banter on 200,, i squelched him,,  then detuned 200,, problem solved,,,

a few days later, i noticed how much more I enjoyed the game and went to look and see what was different,,, I found 200 still detuned,, it was amazing how much more enjoyment I got out of the game without it,,,

as for that person,, I doubt he did anything  much to annoy me,, but I still squelch him every time I see he is there!
Flying since tour 71.

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2012, 04:14:34 PM »
if this problem is on country channel  then squelch is your fix!!  if squelch doesn't fix your problem,,, you are the problem!!

recently I got mad at someone,, for  who knows what reason,, after a short banter on 200,, i squelched him,,  then detuned 200,, problem solved,,,

a few days later, i noticed how much more I enjoyed the game and went to look and see what was different,,, I found 200 still detuned,, it was amazing how much more enjoyment I got out of the game without it,,,

as for that person,, I doubt he did anything  much to annoy me,, but I still squelch him every time I see he is there!

How does squelch help from a false report?????????????????

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2012, 05:29:58 PM »
How does squelch help from a false report?????????????????
well you had to type something,  to someone,,, to get reported,,  if that person was squelched,, that wouldn't have happened!! Lol.   Or you could just argue about it!! <<S>>.  Have fun
Flying since tour 71.

Offline Halo46

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2012, 05:30:21 PM »
I seem to remember seeing you or someone else with a similar name being quite vocal and vociferous about politics in the US there for a minute between bish hordes on the HQ and strats last night, perhaps you don't see the difference? Dunno, didn't follow the conversations long enough to notice it stop nor care what it was about. Just remember seeing it. Perhaps that's why if you were that guy or participating in it on range. If not he, disregard.

Used to fly as Halo46, GRHalo, Hobo and Punk at the end.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2012, 05:51:59 PM »

Good ol' boys flying club. Their buddies can say whatever they want but they mute anyone who disagrees with their friends. One of the reasons I don't play that much anymore.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2012, 05:59:47 PM »
I do not swing the ban hammer unless someone really gets out of line. 
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2012, 06:03:10 PM »
well you had to type something,  to someone,,, to get reported,,  if that person was squelched,, that wouldn't have happened!! Lol.   Or you could just argue about it!! <<S>>.  Have fun

Yea i told them were i work lol.

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2012, 06:09:52 PM »
The easiest way to avoid a real (or false) .report is to say compliments on 200 rather than criticizing someone HOing you, BnZing you, outturnning you, outflying you, or anything else you don't like about the way they play the game.

This will reduce the number of conversations that escalate to inappropriate verbiage that could get you muted.

Or the safest way: detune 200 and don't say anything.  :cheers:

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2012, 06:20:18 PM »
The easiest way to avoid a real (or false) .report is to say compliments on 200 rather than criticizing someone HOing you, BnZing you, outturnning you, outflying you, or anything else you don't like about the way they play the game.

This will reduce the number of conversations that escalate to inappropriate verbiage that could get you muted.

Or the safest way: detune 200 and don't say anything.  :cheers:

X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."