Author Topic: looking for a squad or squadmates  (Read 1795 times)

Offline TheMercinary60

• Copper Member
looking for a squad or squadmates
« on: December 04, 2012, 01:10:53 AM »
Looking to find some people to fly with either a existing squad or some people that would want to join up. looking for something loose but still interested in teamwork. preferably flying with the Knights.
Formally Merc flying with the 99th Blue Lagoon Bandits
I wish people would use the wish list forum to post their brilliant ideas, and be smart enough to not post all their stupid ones.

But I am under no disillusions of my wish ever being fulfilled.

HiTech - in response to davidwales

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Re: looking for a squad or squadmates
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 06:51:04 PM »
You must have always been the last one picked in school huh?
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline blazer65

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 07:51:24 AM »
Merc,

We at the 94th Fighter Squadron are recruiting.  http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,342468.0.html

We are historically minded, fly in formation and with wingmen, and teamwork is a huge part of what we do.  However, everything we do is fairly laid back and we really just try to have as much fun as possible.  We are always interested in adding more likeminded pilots to our roster, and you are more than welcome to check us out.  Our squad nights are usually Tuesday and Thursday at 8 PM EST.  You can find us on the Rooks, channel 194, or shoot me or Shifty(94th FS CO) a PM.

Good luck to you sir.   :salute

Offline cotaylor

• Copper Member
      • 19th Bombardment Group
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 03:36:46 PM »
The 125th Spartans are currently recruiting. All of us are experienced sticks and have a specialty in what were skilled in.
Message me here in the forums or in-game (late War Arena)...anyone with an "SW" in front of their name. Currently we fly all countries for 1 & 2 month campaigns before switching. We run joint-cooperative missions w/ other squads to take bases and support the war effort. Squad night is Sat @ 10 PM Eastern.

If you like, I can personally make myself available to you at anytime for an introduction and history and to get to know you.

Thanks and good Luck Sir.

SWtaylor
Recruiting Officer
125 Spartans
19taylor
CO - 19th Bombardment Group "Crazy Eyeballs"
http://19thbg.com

Offline TheMercinary60

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 12:13:28 AM »
The 125th Spartans are currently recruiting. All of us are experienced sticks and have a specialty in what were skilled in.
Message me here in the forums or in-game (late War Arena)...anyone with an "SW" in front of their name. Currently we fly all countries for 1 & 2 month campaigns before switching. We run joint-cooperative missions w/ other squads to take bases and support the war effort. Squad night is Sat @ 10 PM Eastern.

If you like, I can personally make myself available to you at anytime for an introduction and history and to get to know you.

Thanks and good Luck Sir.

SWtaylor
Recruiting Officer
125 Spartans

im on hiatias at the moment until i can get some bills payed, but i believe theres an SWranger in your group isnt there?
I wish people would use the wish list forum to post their brilliant ideas, and be smart enough to not post all their stupid ones.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 01:59:32 PM »
I am on hiatus at the moment until i can get some bills paid, but I believe there's an SWranger in your group isn't there?

SWranger was with us for a while but has moved on to enjoy other pastures; and we are very loose until grammar becomes an issue.

SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline DaddieDrax

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 02:35:59 PM »
SWranger was with us for a while but has moved on to enjoy other pastures; and we are very loose until grammar becomes an issue.

^^^Forgot a comma in there!!!

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 05:34:15 PM »
You are welcome to fly with us a couple nights if you can handle it. Kommando Nowotny, the bushel of rotten apples.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline TheMercinary60

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 02:51:40 AM »

Ah, i see. used to be myself my old CO and he would go on a few late night rampages, my favorite would have to be the three of us almost pulling off a GV raid on trinity and gaining a foothold across the mountains, better times im afraid

Offline cotaylor

• Copper Member
      • 19th Bombardment Group
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 06:21:23 AM »
You are welcome here at the 125th.....

We always need a good GVer. Let me know....
SWtaylor in the Late War Arena.
19taylor
CO - 19th Bombardment Group "Crazy Eyeballs"
http://19thbg.com

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2013, 11:22:29 PM »
If you're still interested, the Claim Jumpers are always recruiting (I mean always). The only criteria the squad doesn't meet is being a knight squad, we have been known to switch to balance the countries.

We typically just do our own thing until a CO gets on and gathers us up.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2013, 05:09:13 PM »
JG54 is alway recruiting. we're a very loose, very fun bunch.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2013, 03:01:59 PM »
Looking to find some people to fly with either a existing squad or some people that would want to join up. looking for something loose but still interested in teamwork. preferably flying with the Knights.

There is a Knight squad (12 years) already in place that you might enjoy flying with.   The 113th Lucky Strikes is a P38 Squad.  Check out vox 113 and have a look at our wiki page.  We encourge everyone who wants  to wing up  for a flight or a night.  We are all about team work and fun.  You may fly what you like and either fly heavy or light.  We start operations on Saturday evening around 7:00PM EST.  check us out and do come fly along.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2013, 01:22:02 PM »
lots of great squads posting in here  :aok
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Saito

• Copper Member
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2013, 05:26:45 PM »
Aces of The Rising Sun can use another pilot. We are small and laid back.
  JG52 "Experten" - Main Arena XO