Author Topic: Pand  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
Pand
« on: December 04, 2012, 04:51:06 PM »
I just tried your "challenge".

I have 50 air to air kills 0 deaths in the 109g6. It took me considerably longer than you. Flying a majority during off hours, I literally put on 12 sorties at 1 kill each, just jumping around the map looking for anything to shoot at. But I stayed out of the horde, didn't vultch, and never ran from a 1v1, including some very scary ones with Bruv in a seafire. I scored it under attack mode so that I could still brawl against the horde in a k4. I hope that doesn't disqualify me. I'd be sad. So is this enough to get that signed picture of you? Just in time for Christmas?

If you're game, I challenge you to become a regular face in our informal DA meets. Not that furball lake crap, but shaking it up mano y mano (and whatever Redbull is). Maybe I learned something flying to live, maybe you'll learn something flying to own.

I'm flying under "Thias" right now.
Look at me!
-AoM-

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: Pand
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 04:56:08 PM »
this 50 streak not out was aided by who.  You owe him a beer.   :D
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 04:58:34 PM »
Both fights I broke off when he entered. The second time you almost killed me when I did.   :(

But let's not derail this thread! I want my signed picture!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 05:01:28 PM by Scotch »
-AoM-

Offline ScottyK

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 05:08:25 PM »
 Fun little fight yesterday East of A9, i was in a LA5 that came across your G6. I remember a couple of friendlies on both sides knights vs rooks and us (you and i) getting low on the deck, it was fun till Archer came in and popped me ;)
Childhood is over the moment you know your gonna die.  Fight not to Fail, or end up like the others.   In my crate, im the commander.

IGN: Scotty57

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 05:12:56 PM »
impressive :old:
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 05:14:08 PM »
I have a question though,   did you get further excitement out of our fights in the knowledge that you were actively trying to survive the fight?  
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 05:18:18 PM »

I have 50 air to air kills 0 deaths in the 109g6. It took me considerably longer than you. Flying a majority during off hours, I literally put on 12 sorties at 1 kill each, just jumping around the map looking for anything to shoot at. But I stayed out of the horde, didn't vultch, and never ran from a 1v1, including some very scary ones with Bruv in a seafire. I scored it under attack mode so that I could still brawl against the horde in a k4. I hope that doesn't disqualify me. I'd be sad. So is this enough to get that signed picture of you? Just in time for Christmas?

If you're game, I challenge you to become a regular face in our informal DA meets. Not that furball lake crap, but shaking it up mano y mano (and whatever Redbull is). Maybe I learned something flying to live, maybe you'll learn something flying to own.

Look at me!

Damn, that's two seperate lashings he's been subjected to today.   http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,338873.msg4518182.html#msg4518182 
Show some mercy/pity Scotch. :devil
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 05:41:16 PM »
this 50 streak not out was aided by who.  You owe him a beer.   :D

:headscratch:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 07:26:28 PM »
I said that the Pand Challenge was, in the G6, impossible...

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 07:44:13 PM »
Nice going Scotch. Love the G6 best of all the 09s
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2012, 07:53:16 PM »

Look at me!

Very well done Scotch!  Don't sell yourself short on the time... accomplishing 50 and 0 in a mid war plane is tough, especially in the MA, regardless of how long it took to do so!  Salute sir, and I look forward to learning something in the DA!  Ping me anytime when you're on!  :salute

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2012, 08:01:59 PM »
but shaking it up mano y mano (and whatever Redbull is).
My god I have air races, Formula 1, amazing stunts, a DRINK at every store you go to, how the hell do you people still not know what I am?  :furious  :old:  :confused:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2012, 08:31:15 PM »
My god I have air races, Formula 1, amazing stunts, a DRINK at every store you go to, how the hell do you people still not know what I am?  :furious  :old:  :confused:

Oh, we know...  We know. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeBloXMD16k
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2012, 09:08:10 PM »
I think I agree to pay S&H on said photo.  Damn. It.

In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2012, 09:12:24 PM »
 :rock
Lighten up Francis