Author Topic: Triple Monitors and Aces High  (Read 5770 times)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: Triple Monitors and Aces High
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2012, 11:23:26 AM »
Awww! I love that principle!

BTW my phone is a Nokia 6310 (Image removed from quote.)and my computer runs XP - and I help people with PC's for living.

Thankfully, for you, not everyone believes in that principle or you would be out of a job.  :)

My phone is an older Samsung flip phone (piece of junk) and I still boot XP on my new computer.  Windows 7 when I have to (some software I own will no longer run on XP).

My desktop has a blue background, themes are disabled, and all my programs are there (all nine of them).

A browser
A video editor
An audio editor
A paint program
A professional titler program
A 3D drawing application
A raytrace program
A general purpose file converter
A dvd/bluray creator

Ta-Da!
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2012, 12:44:42 AM »
Hey gents, long time no play!  

I'm itching to get back into the game and my "game" computer would be the same thing I do CAD on (Rhino, SolidWorlds, etc).  I'm running four monitors on two NVIDIA Quadro cards (an FX1800 and an FX3500).  The system is an HP xw8400 workstation with dual 3 ghz Xeon processors.

I've run the game offline without much difficulty but was curious if it will support multiple monitors, minus the Triple Head route?

Thanks!

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2012, 07:48:14 AM »
The game has no explicit support for more than one monitor.  In order to use multiple monitors, it has to be configured in the video driver, then the proper video resolution must be selected according to the monitors configuration.

Good to see you again LePaul.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2012, 04:06:25 PM »
Maybe we should stickey this topic?? :)
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline Sg11

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2012, 08:14:04 AM »
for those interested here's how it looks on 3 screens...don't mind the bad graphics my PC is crap  :cry

(Image removed from quote.)
Nice, I've been think of getting 3 screens.

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2012, 12:56:12 PM »
I've been running triple monitors for over 2 years now and I had a vid card bit the shed. So I was regulated to a single monitor for awhile and I will say this. IT SUCKED. I felt like I was flying with blinders on.

Make sure if you do try and match all 3 monitors try to follow these criteria..

Same refresh rate aka all 3 at 2ms or 5 ms, getting 3 with different refresh rates and you will notice the difference.

Same size ie all 24" 23" try not to mix them it is harder to get a good screen size

If you can make them all same brand as some will be 5000:1 and others will have 1000000:1 contrast ratio

Also as I stated earlier try to run them all off the style connector ie VGA DVI or HDMI

You will notice lost of differences running triple screen but I will say this you will have fun.

Plus it looks cooooooool ...

CrazyLwn
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail