Author Topic: ooo  (Read 4174 times)

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
Re: ooo
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2012, 10:52:27 AM »
I'm definitely going to pick some dumb achievement and then after I get shot down I shall PM the guy who shot me down crying about how I didn't get the lame achievement because of them.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2012, 04:07:30 AM »
I'm definitely going to pick some dumb achievement and then after I get shot down I shall PM the guy who shot me down crying about how I didn't get the lame achievement because of them.

which one?  the horde the base with 40 friends and land without kills achievement?  the I protected vdallas to death but he ran away before I could record it?  or the crap 7 of us got shot down before releasing our bombs achievement?  or the I dont do that anymore achievement?

midway
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2012, 02:24:00 PM »
which one?  the horde the base with 40 friends and land without kills achievement?  the I protected vdallas to death but he ran away before I could record it?  or the crap 7 of us got shot down before releasing our bombs achievement?  or the I dont do that anymore achievement?

midway

midway

Are you semp or midway?

Dallas is gone.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.