Author Topic: How to download s0da72's Battle of Britain mission?  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Panic

• Zinc Member
How to download s0da72's Battle of Britain mission?
« on: December 29, 2012, 10:46:20 PM »
Hello all,
I need help in how to download s0da72's Battle of Britain mission off of esnips :furious
"The German Commander sent a letter to the USA Commander calling for the surrender of the encircled USA troop. The reply from the USA Commander was NUTS! " Band of Brothers By Stephen Ambrose.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
Re: How to download s0da72's Battle of Britain mission?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 02:45:03 AM »
Hello all,
I need help in how to download s0da72's Battle of Britain mission off of esnips :furious

Link would help...

And besides, it would probably still be in the old format...
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline bbosen

• Silver Member
      • AskMisterWizard.com
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 07:37:18 AM »
Hello all,

The best general-purpose help on downloading, installing, and running staged missions can be found at the bottom of the wiki page here:

http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/Offline_Missions

(Look WAY DOWN at the bottom of the page, below the big chart of missions and mission groups.)

If that general-purpose guideline isn't enough to get you going, then you will need help from Soda or somebody that's intimate with the details of that particular mission and the specific download archive from esnips.
 :salute

« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 07:40:33 AM by bbosen »

Offline Panic

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 10:23:06 PM »
OK guys thanks
"The German Commander sent a letter to the USA Commander calling for the surrender of the encircled USA troop. The reply from the USA Commander was NUTS! " Band of Brothers By Stephen Ambrose.