Author Topic: CiC AWOL  (Read 1157 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: CiC AWOL
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 01:40:08 PM »
:cool: not stepping on you sir was just pointing out how damn hard it is to come up with a plan last min like this. But heck since its all a6m2s it should be very easy.  We gonna die;)  :lol  Again thank you Ink.

fly like the samurai. be one with the airplane. listen to the wind. you shall be victorious.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline surfinn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 01:41:16 PM »
JG11  don't know what ya mean Vonmessa  and TheBug whoever you are, bite me and your "better class of person" comment. A better class of person wouldn't try to troll a thread like this, but I expect nothing less from you and yours.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 01:54:02 PM »
JG11  don't know what ya mean Vonmessa  and TheBug whoever you are, bite me and your "better class of person" comment. A better class of person wouldn't try to troll a thread like this, but I expect nothing less from you and yours.

I will type slowly and use small words, so you are less confused.

You said:

We gonna die;)

I said:

Is there a mouse in your pocket?

I was tongue-in-cheekly trying to get you to differentiate between the colloquial expression meaning 'we are gonna die' or the literal expression meaning that you and someone else are not going to survive the mission.

I don't plan on dying.  I plan on surviving, RTB-ing with my squaddies and bringing scalps home.

I apologize for confusing you with humor.   

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mouse%20in%20your%20pocket
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 02:03:21 PM »
it no biggie guys....its one plane  :D

glad to know it is appreciated though :salute :salute

this game is great...I truly love it....not like my kids but....you know what I mean....7 years and I plan on being here when I am so old I cant stand up straight....

except for a few rotten apples which every family has....this community is top notch :salute

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2013, 02:08:36 PM »
Appreciated.  :salute
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2013, 02:44:48 PM »
Thanks Ink.  :salute

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2013, 02:57:47 PM »
<---rotten apple
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2013, 03:42:26 PM »
Thanks for stepping up, Ink.  :salute
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2013, 04:05:54 PM »
you are welcome guys...hope they are good..... :pray

Offline ELD66

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2013, 04:20:26 PM »
Very honorable Ink. Can't wait till we duel this friday.
 :salute  :cheers:
E1Diablo in game

Member of JG11 Sonderstaffel

Offline USAFCAPcTSgt

• Copper Member
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2013, 07:09:14 PM »
Ink, If you're not sure if the plan is sound.  I can give them a look over since I'm on the Allied side for this set-up.  The best part is that the Allied CIC for this week just happens to be in my squad.

We can get a little confab going and work out the tiny details as to specific valleys for NOE missions, dedicated air corridors for high altitude bombing missions, and approriate defense and attack strengths.

As a former cub scout, boy scout, Air Force cadet, and US Army soldier, it would be utterly reprehensible of myself to not extend a helping hand to any fellow virtual war commander especially as a life long Trekkie that states all humans should be cooperative, helpful and understanding.

Glad that you stepped up to be the head honcho. :salute

Just keep an eye on the Axis country channel for reports of a red, white and blue blur whizzing by your forces.  That will be me in my USAF Thunderbirds F-16 that time warped back to the 1940s.  Unless I get grounded by my squaddie who's CIC for letting the cat out of the bag. :O

Offline ELD66

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2013, 07:22:36 PM »
Ink, If you're not sure if the plan is sound.  I can give them a look over since I'm on the Allied side for this set-up.  The best part is that the Allied CIC for this week just happens to be in my squad.

We can get a little confab going and work out the tiny details as to specific valleys for NOE missions, dedicated air corridors for high altitude bombing missions, and approriate defense and attack strengths.

As a former cub scout, boy scout, Air Force cadet, and US Army soldier, it would be utterly reprehensible of myself to not extend a helping hand to any fellow virtual war commander especially as a life long Trekkie that states all humans should be cooperative, helpful and understanding.

Glad that you stepped up to be the head honcho. :salute

Just keep an eye on the Axis country channel for reports of a red, white and blue blur whizzing by your forces.  That will be me in my USAF Thunderbirds F-16 that time warped back to the 1940s.  Unless I get grounded by my squaddie who's CIC for letting the cat out of the bag. :O

You can ignore him...  :lol
E1Diablo in game

Member of JG11 Sonderstaffel

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2013, 07:23:49 PM »

The Bong was strong for this one...   ;)

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline surfinn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2013, 07:37:20 PM »
I apologize for confusing you with humor.   

No need <S> sir You Germans have a weird since of humor :lol   But I get it now :cheers: lol

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2013, 07:42:06 PM »
The Bong was strong for this one...   ;)

America's highest scoring ace. in a p-38.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)