Author Topic: Reworking the AH wiki  (Read 920 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Reworking the AH wiki
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2013, 09:06:08 PM »
I only know a little about it. I knew Murdr was involved because I use to fly with him a lot. Did you know he did those like "info popups" when you start the game?

I did edit a page or two. WWhiskey had some good info on one of the GVs that didn't have anything. I asked him if I could add it and he was ok with it. He didn't know how to change stuff there but was willing to write up some stuff about GVing in the game today. I told him I'd be happy to edit and add anything he wanted.

As far as anyone else adding info , go for it I say. If the info becomes outdated, or someone finds an error,  fix it. Most people who would bother adding info would know better than add bogus info either accidentally or on purpose. Heck build a page on sites and targeting, just dumb it down a bit so us "slow" guys can figure it out.  :devil

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2013, 09:56:01 PM »
All of the trainers contributed to those pop ups, fugitive.

There is no plot. The only thing thickening seems to be your head, bustr. The list of admistrators is public and available at the ahwiki. You can become an administrator by applying to be one. You would know that if you had the initiative to spent about two minutes reading the wiki.  ;)

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2013, 01:38:10 PM »
 :huh :huh :rofl :rofl :huh :huh :rofl :rofl :huh :huh :rofl :rofl :huh :huh
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher