Author Topic: Listen here HTC  (Read 8913 times)

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
Re: Listen here HTC
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2013, 05:53:53 PM »
I'm a little late to this thread but.

I got muted before twice for 1 hour, without warning and nothing deserving more than 10 minutes at the most.

I came to the conclusion that some mods are simply uneducated fruits and a little weak on english comprehension and want to throw their weight around.  I would not blame skuzzy.  Just take an hour off and let it be.  Can't teach stupid.  ;)
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2013, 05:56:07 PM »
That guy relies on us for attention and approval, Ink. :lol
It's Fin.
-AoM-

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2013, 05:59:17 PM »
That guy relies on us for attention and approval, Ink. :lol
It's Fin.

flyinfin........ :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

no wonder he wouldn't tell me before :rofl :rofl :rofl

right up there with chalenge.........manawar..... ..who....... :aok

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2013, 07:42:03 PM »
Fin is a good man. Perhaps if some people didn't behave like a teenager who has kissed his first girl and thinks himself Don Juan alongside all the other people who must be so ugly they would see that a lot of this community is made up of great people.

One day I hope people will stop judging each other for their virtual noodle size and start judging each other for their personality. Until then we will just have to keep dealing with this strutting peacock atmosphere whenever a new player graduates to having an ounce of ability and thinks they now deserve to judge everyone else. Predictable schoolyard mentality.

Who remembers Grizz getting 100 kills in a 262? Obviously it is acceptable and applauded by the same people who instantly judge anyone else who flies intelligently. Fester also, renowned for flying intelligently for a tour until his first death and then quitting till the next tour. These are two members of a squad who are held in the highest regard by their squadmates. Yet when another person is witnessed to be flying in the same way they are abused.

None of the people spouting this rubbish are improving gameplay one bit. They are just stuck right up inside themselves, sniffing the air, then proclaiming that everyone else should come and have a good sniff too because it smells so wonderful in here. It is quite amusing to watch.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2013, 07:54:10 PM »
Fin has always hated me, and I dunno why :(

I just wanted to be his friend

Over quite a few weeks he harassed me about being a certain other player mentioned above ... So I just sort of scooted him over into the loony/forgot his meds category with who

He squelches me every time I log on too :cry
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2013, 08:02:12 PM »
Fin is a good man. Perhaps if some people didn't behave like a teenager who has kissed his first girl and thinks himself Don Juan alongside all the other people who must be so ugly they would see that a lot of this community is made up of great people.

One day I hope people will stop judging each other for their virtual noodle size and start judging each other for their personality. Until then we will just have to keep dealing with this strutting peacock atmosphere whenever a new player graduates to having an ounce of ability and thinks they now deserve to judge everyone else. Predictable schoolyard mentality.

Who remembers Grizz getting 100 kills in a 262? Obviously it is acceptable and applauded by the same people who instantly judge anyone else who flies intelligently. Fester also, renowned for flying intelligently for a tour until his first death and then quitting till the next tour. These are two members of a squad who are held in the highest regard by their squadmates. Yet when another person is witnessed to be flying in the same way they are abused.

None of the people spouting this rubbish are improving gameplay one bit. They are just stuck right up inside themselves, sniffing the air, then proclaiming that everyone else should come and have a good sniff too because it smells so wonderful in here. It is quite amusing to watch.

You've got to be kidding?  Fin is a good man?   I can tell you right now, he has never treated any of the Muppets worth a damn...  He has cursed us from day one until this day since I have seen him in game... I don't mind your statement other than the first sentence because that part is rubbish.  He was just cussing me over range just a couple of weeks ago... on same team... just cursing me up and down calling me all kinds of names... which I don't give a damn, just don't come on here and say he's a good man, because good men don't do that.  You are a good man, but fin?  NO!  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2013, 08:07:02 PM »
Fin always hated me
for what i dont know
every time i get a kill
he said Grizz before his balls grow
he said Fester before his balls grow

i shot the Fiiiiin
but i wasnt Grizz before!
i shot the Fiiiiiin
but if im guilty ill pay

:)
AoM
City of ice

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2013, 08:12:40 PM »
Fin is a good man.

I'm sure he could be president in Iran or Venezuela if he set his mind to it.

This is completely based on his personality. The rest of your post is just another troll worth ignoring like any other feminist rant.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 08:42:16 PM by Scotch »
-AoM-

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2013, 08:17:42 PM »
FlyinForeSkin is awesome fun, I love to see him lose it and go ape shat on 200... I killed him once a long time ago before I even had a slight clue of who he was and was amazed at all of the bits and pieces of different profane words and names he put together into one mashed up word of hate and vitriol on 200....

I'm convinced on day he's going to be playing AH and his head is just going to explode.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:02:25 PM by Reaper90 »
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2013, 08:23:48 PM »
Detune Ch 200 for a month or more. It does wonders.  ;)

more than a month and its even better :aok
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2013, 08:26:09 PM »
I was going to stay out of this thread, but this has to be said.

I'm not defending Debrody in anyway but the other player in question is one the most rude and disruptive players currently in Aces High. His actions have continued to contort the game into a 'cesspool' of immaturity and vile behavior. Worse yet, I feel this player is emboldened by the fact he was rewarded for his actions by a special soap box just for him called the 'Kill Club' forum, instead of being justly punished for the behavior he was warned about previously by Skuzzy.

His actions on the forums make him look like a boy scout compared to his actions in the game as well. It isn't about trolling, it goes far beyond that.

With very few exceptions, I would gladly take any member of the Aces High community to dinner on my dime than throw this individual a napkin if he was bleeding to death.

(before someone else PMs me, I am not referring to IraqVet at all in the above statement)

agree 100% :salute
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2013, 08:54:14 PM »
You've got to be kidding?  Fin is a good man?   I can tell you right now, he has never treated any of the Muppets worth a damn...  He has cursed us from day one until this day since I have seen him in game... I don't mind your statement other than the first sentence because that part is rubbish.  He was just cussing me over range just a couple of weeks ago... on same team... just cursing me up and down calling me all kinds of names... which I don't give a damn, just don't come on here and say he's a good man, because good men don't do that.  You are a good man, but fin?  NO!  :aok

must be something to do with muppets then Mark, because to me he has always been a fun fight and decent personality.

Some people enjoy making others irate, so it's no wonder that they succeed sometimes, then they go ahead and abuse them even further for being irate. I just find it a childish and unintelligent way of existing.

Scotch, it's not a rant, it's a very matter of fact opinion. The fact that you consider it a 'troll' just shows that you fear the content of my opinion and have no recourse to address it. But I like you so I'll let you off.

I notice nobody has touched the fact that grizz and fester both are renowned for flying timidly and gaining huge kill streaks.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2013, 09:00:37 PM »
This has nothing to do with in game actions other than the fact he's using the game to deliver his hateful spiel. Even your own squadmate is backing it up. This guy is worse than schlowy's rascism.

Fear your troll? No, I'm telling you like it is. Straight down the line. No bs assessment. I don't need a paragraph when one or two sentences will suffice. You're trying to turn this into some game play elitism issue, when it's not. The guy is just a jerk.
-AoM-

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2013, 09:11:40 PM »
Though I do believe I bring up a valid point about the timid thing which I would like to point out was used as an attack by Ink on FlyinFin, you are right, my direction is not on topic for this thread.

As to Fin, perhaps I don't play enough anymore to see this new side of his character, I will reserve further judgement based on respect for who is telling me I'm wrong.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2013, 09:13:26 PM »
Well Bat...
honestly, i didnt like the way Fester was flying in the MA.
Still, my very first encounter with Fin... jug vs 190 turnfight, lasted a good 3 mins. I even enjoyed it. I said "good fite", he responded "lame". What? Why? "Took you long enough in that turny plane you friggen noob".
Okay, squelch.
AoM
City of ice