Author Topic: Tenth Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 33724 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Tenth Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #345 on: February 23, 2013, 06:55:01 PM »
Zoney was on for a bit...but I am done for now if you post here and get on tonight I will check back in here and there....if not lets get this done tomorrow  :salute

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #346 on: February 23, 2013, 06:56:00 PM »
Fun fights ALBundy  :salute

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #347 on: February 23, 2013, 09:56:11 PM »
BE, I missed my scheduled time with TC, if we arent able to get it in, it will be my fault.  I simply overslept...  please note that if we cant get it in, it was my fault and TC should move on.  Thanks.

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #348 on: February 24, 2013, 10:58:46 AM »
BE, I missed my scheduled time with TC, if we arent able to get it in, it will be my fault.  I simply overslept...  please note that if we cant get it in, it was my fault and TC should move on.  Thanks.

Mark

BaldEagl & SkyRock,

I'm sorry we missed each other to get our match in....... I myself dissed an invite to a card game to try and meet up..... my first invite to play poker in many years :-(

now, I am at relatives getting ready to watch the Daytona 500 and have dinner,  and stuff..

I will try and be back by 8 PM EST ( that is 7 PM your time today )  if I can , but I can not guarantee it..... all I can do is try

I would rather us duel than to advance via forfiet......  I hate advancing like that

I'll do my best to try and be online and wait for ya from 8PM to 8:20 PM EST, if I can get back in time

<S>

TC

edit: I think that is after the deadline by 1 Hour, I think the deadline is Sunday 6PM CST, if it is, and if I can make it back, is this ok, BE? I'll do my best, but can't promise anything...
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 11:01:57 AM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Tom5572

• Silver Member
« Reply #349 on: February 24, 2013, 01:38:09 PM »
Kilo, running a little late had to take care of some paper work for work. I am online now but did not see you there yet
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #350 on: February 24, 2013, 02:57:08 PM »
Sounds good!  :salute

In the DA ready to roll sir.   :salute
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #351 on: February 24, 2013, 03:32:13 PM »
Wildcat, I waited until just now.  I've run out of time for this afternoon.  PM me, and hopefully we can get this done tonight sometime.   :salute
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
« Reply #352 on: February 24, 2013, 04:11:50 PM »
 :bhead damn I knew I forgot something today...

I'll have to forfeit,  I'm busy for the rest of tonight. Good luck sir :salute
having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #353 on: February 24, 2013, 05:57:39 PM »
SF and I have completed our duels, just waiting for him to post the results I believe  :salute
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #354 on: February 24, 2013, 06:12:44 PM »
SF and I have completed our duels, just waiting for him to post the results I believe  :salute

Beg him.

You know how he likes it.  :lol
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #355 on: February 24, 2013, 06:18:31 PM »
Mir Vs. Skifurd

Hurricane Mk II- Mir

C.202-Mir

109G-6-Mir

Some great fights, especially in the 202.  One of the most frustrating things is when you have the advantage and you auger.  Great job Mir and good luck on the rest of the competition!

<S>
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline katanaso

• Gold Member
« Reply #356 on: February 24, 2013, 06:23:05 PM »

Some great fights, especially in the 202.  One of the most frustrating things is when you have the advantage and you auger.  Great job Mir and good luck on the rest of the competition!

<S>

Thanks Skifurd.  I really enjoyed those, and that 202 fight was great.  Your control and moves were wonderful.  It stinks that it ended with that auger, especially after you worked it so well to get the advantage on me.

I hope to see you up in the DA or MA again.  That was a lot of fun, and very challenging to keep pace.

<S>
mir
80th FS "Headhunters"

The most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Offline --)SF----

• Copper Member
      • Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #357 on: February 24, 2013, 06:41:49 PM »
Four fun fights!

Brew - collision both died.
Brew - RB
P38j  - RB
P39   - RB

Thanks for the fun RB!    :salute

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #358 on: February 24, 2013, 08:15:35 PM »
SkyRock and myself got to meet up right around 8:25 PM EST  and had some hellashish fun fights

SkyRock - TC

Rd 1- Fm2   both collided
Rd 1 2nd try - Fm2  SkyRock

Rd 2 - F4U-1  SkyRock

Rd 3 - P51b  SkyRock

Thanks Mark, for the awesome fights, you said you got lucky.. I say it was anyones game and you brought "your game" tonight, Sir  ROFL  

Good Luck going forward in the bracket, and maybe we might even meet again later on in the bracket,  if the planets and stars  aline

if I get time, I might post the films, they seemed liked they might be some good films to watch

<S>

TC ( Johnny )
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline TexasPOTW

• Zinc Member
      • Pigs
« Reply #359 on: February 24, 2013, 09:41:20 PM »
P40-N - SQUAT
P47-D-11 SQUAT
P38-G SQUAT

Good fights Bro,  :salute

Unfortunately i havent had any Stick time since lastweek i could of probably done better. Which i feel was unfair to you
Good luck to you in the next round man. glad to see a few pigs still in this  :cheers:

Edit Baldeagl - Sorry for the late duel results i have been busting my tail Buffin and patching a 79F-250 Body. from rust and bad paint.
squeezed in some time tonight to get it done,

« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 09:45:25 PM by TexasPOTW »
The Pigs On The Wing
3rd wing.

"..Once you get them running, you stay right on top of them, and that way a small force can defeat a large one every time.Only thus can a weaker country cope with a stronger; it must make up in activity what it lacks in strength.." - Gen, Stonewall Jackson 1862