Author Topic: Tenth Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 34599 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Tenth Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #390 on: February 25, 2013, 04:29:04 PM »
Skyrock just pm me a time and day that works for you and ill see if it works for me. :)
How much time do you need in advance, I'm not playing a whole lot these last 2 weeks... if you have a definite time you know you'll be on, let me know and I'll try and make it....  sorry for being difficult, just really sporadic RL hours lately.  I'm playing a show tonight, Tuesday later might be good... wednesday later might be good....  I'll try and work with you Jo, just let me know.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline STXAce8

• Nickel Member
« Reply #391 on: February 25, 2013, 04:30:40 PM »
Ouch !  Is my butt missing a piece ?  I thought time had expired and he was going to randomly draw for the winner.  I am off all day Tuesday.  You choose the time and I will be in the arena waiting to smack you till you bleed baby !
Yes!!!! Don't let me down zoney!!! Make big bad ink go away!!
ZLA- Don't Focke Wulf Us!
Ingame: Batz
Kommando Nowotny
Its over the top as Fack

Offline Box Kite

• Zinc Member
« Reply #392 on: February 25, 2013, 04:32:18 PM »
   F77 vs boxkite

P39-d F77.   Great fight. both of us got close to the cayon wall. I had to turn the other way, F77 got the kill. GS.
   FM2.  F77. shortly into the fight i hit the wall. bummer.
   A6m3 boxkite. great fight. i took one of f77's elevators early on. He did a great job flying with out it. but could not turn with me.
   Mossy. F77. Not mush to say. he made fast work out of me.

<<SALUTE>> F77

F77 WINS!!!

This tournament been alot of fun. Hopefully next year I'll do better. Hats off to who ever wins.

Thanks BaldEagle.

Offline F77

• Copper Member
« Reply #393 on: February 25, 2013, 04:41:56 PM »
Salute Boxkite!  You do yourself an injustice with the FM2 commentry.  

I flopped out at the top end of a turn, thought "oh dear... where's he gone", picked him up again, and got turning again, looked ahead and gave myself kittens when I saw the canyon wall, yanked it round losing sight of Boxkite again, only to hear a bang.  Had it been clean air, Boxkite definately had the edge on me.  It was just luck that Boxkite went in first!  Again with the P39 it was more like russian roulette with the canyon wall!

I wondered what I had lost to make the A6 fly like a pig!

Great fights, really enjoyed it!

Salute again!

Leonard
(F77)

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #394 on: February 25, 2013, 04:51:34 PM »
Mir, if it's going to happen it has to be sometime today or tomorrow before midnight CST. I leave early Wed. morning for 7months. You could always wait it out until I'm gone, but the fights would be fun.  :)
-AoM-

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #395 on: February 25, 2013, 04:57:26 PM »
fulcrum i'm available anytime thursday friday or sunday. and before 9pm central on saturday. just iinbox the time you want to throw down  :rock :rock :rock

PM sent, mon ami.  Tell me if that time works.  I look forward to my impending spanking.   :joystick:
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #396 on: February 25, 2013, 06:38:12 PM »
Done.  See ya then mate  :salute

cc that see ya tomorrow :salute

Yes!!!! Don't let me down zoney!!! Make big bad ink go away!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline DOUG

• Copper Member
« Reply #397 on: February 25, 2013, 07:24:27 PM »
<S> RedBull =) Cant do it tonight, monday is squad night. Tuesday afternoon or....wednesday ANYtime you decree. After that, after 6pm pacific time. Just let me know=) <S>
elfy
"UsedToDoALittleButTheLittleWo uldntDoIt,So the Little gotMore andMore,JustKeepTryingToGet a littleBetterIsaid aLittleBetterThanBefore"...A.Rose
AK elfy-1st ArabianKnight recruited in AH- May 7,2000

Offline Simon

• Copper Member
« Reply #398 on: February 25, 2013, 07:37:26 PM »
Skirfurd aka bosco123 got it done in short order:

Ki84 - skirfurd
F4U4 - skirfurd
F4U4 - Simon
Spit9 - Skirfurd

Fun fights! Good luck in the next round <S>

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #399 on: February 25, 2013, 07:41:16 PM »
<S> RedBull =) Cant do it tonight, monday is squad night. Tuesday afternoon or....wednesday ANYtime you decree. After that, after 6pm pacific time. Just let me know=) <S>
elfy
Tomorrow after about 5-6PM EST works for me, otherwise the same for Wednesday generally after 5PM EST works best
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #400 on: February 25, 2013, 10:32:30 PM »
How much time do you need in advance, I'm not playing a whole lot these last 2 weeks... if you have a definite time you know you'll be on, let me know and I'll try and make it....  sorry for being difficult, just really sporadic RL hours lately.  I'm playing a show tonight, Tuesday later might be good... wednesday later might be good....  I'll try and work with you Jo, just let me know.
im pretty flexible with times. Thursday is the only day can't get online.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #401 on: February 25, 2013, 10:40:07 PM »
I would love to at least be able to do one fight in this thing,Tuesday at 7 is great.
But i don't want to be a pain on Bald,so if bald says all good then I'll be there if not then, Ty a lot Blazer for your attempt to do this thing.

:salute

You're good.  I gave you until 9:00 PM CST Tuesday and you'll actually have until at least 10:00 as I have to work late.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #402 on: February 26, 2013, 02:07:41 AM »
You're good.  I gave you until 9:00 PM CST Tuesday and you'll actually have until at least 10:00 as I have to work late.
:banana:

Ty bald,Okay i'll be there 7 pm est tusday blazer, :cheers:
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline blazer65

• Copper Member
« Reply #403 on: February 26, 2013, 07:15:31 AM »
:banana:

Ty bald,Okay i'll be there 7 pm est tusday blazer, :cheers:

Rgr that.   :salute

Offline katanaso

• Gold Member
« Reply #404 on: February 26, 2013, 08:27:29 AM »
Mir, if it's going to happen it has to be sometime today or tomorrow before midnight CST. I leave early Wed. morning for 7months. You could always wait it out until I'm gone, but the fights would be fun.  :)

Scotch,

I'll do my best to get online tonight.  I didn't get home until midnight last night, and had to be up at 6am again this morning, but I think tonight should be a normal night.

I'll aim to get online around 8 EST or so. 

Yeah, I think it would be fun as well! :)
mir
80th FS "Headhunters"

The most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."