Author Topic: Tenth Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 33736 times)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Re: Tenth Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #435 on: March 01, 2013, 10:53:47 AM »
Tracerfi / Intrepid,

this will be my last attempt at trying to schedule our match, Sir.....  please answer here or shoot me a pm.......  I've posted here and pm'ed ya the times I was able to meet ya, but my weekend is almost full now with RL stuff

cheers

TC

He was in the ma last night for a lot of hours, he was even on our squad channel off and on all night.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #436 on: March 01, 2013, 11:09:48 AM »
Really Dolby? This isn't like you  :( fighting from 7k is hardly any different. Trust me
Jo, I am going to try and schedule some time this evening for FSO... if I get to make it, then I will be available immediately after for our duel... if I don't make FSO, then give me a time Saturday and I will try and make it. 

<S>
Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #437 on: March 01, 2013, 11:14:09 AM »
Simply put duelling at 7k in the canyon isn't for me.

If saito wants to duel me on the deck unoffically he only need ask.  :salute

You can IMMEDIATELY take the fight to the deck on merge if you want... or is it the canyon itself that is the issue?
In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #438 on: March 01, 2013, 01:06:56 PM »
AAJagerX, I looked for you last night and didn't find you. I'll be online Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night after 9 PM or so.  I can be online at other times if I know in advance.  What time works for you?

Saturday night should work fine for me.  See ya then.
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #439 on: March 01, 2013, 02:17:19 PM »
Jo, I am going to try and schedule some time this evening for FSO... if I get to make it, then I will be available immediately after for our duel... if I don't make FSO, then give me a time Saturday and I will try and make it. 

<S>
Mark
I can be on around from about any time after 6. Shoot me a pm 15 min Pryor and I'll be on.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #440 on: March 01, 2013, 04:45:51 PM »
Tracerfi,

just stopped in at my Lady's place to pick some things up, on our way out to eat with the Bride & Groom  soon to be.....

I shot you another pm back....... with 2 possible times    10PM est  tonight   or Sunday 1:00pm est..........  that is about all I got left....

Hope we can get this in,

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #441 on: March 01, 2013, 07:06:31 PM »
You can IMMEDIATELY take the fight to the deck on merge if you want... or is it the canyon itself that is the issue?

Not only that but you could take the fight to the deck on the flats above the canyon.  There's no rule against it.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #442 on: March 01, 2013, 07:24:52 PM »
Not only that but you could take the fight to the deck on the flats above the canyon.  There's no rule against it.

That's always been my strateegery...then I crash.  Saves fuel and ammo and time. The End.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #443 on: March 01, 2013, 07:26:00 PM »
That's always been my strateegery...then I crash.  Saves fuel and ammo and time. The End.
This

Is good to know. :x
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #444 on: March 01, 2013, 07:31:06 PM »
This

Is good to know. :x

I will be seeing you tonight.  I am not ready but I am ready.  That is my strateegery.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #445 on: March 01, 2013, 07:32:00 PM »
I will be seeing you tonight.  I am not ready but I am ready.  That is my strateegery.
Great, we got the same plan. :aok
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #446 on: March 01, 2013, 07:34:52 PM »
Great, we got the same plan. :aok

Lets just fly the Brewster for every fight and HO each other.  That would be emmersive AND we wouldn't lose any MA time.  WIN. :aok

Round 1 - You start at 12K and I'll be at 7.5K and I'll dive, you dive and we'll go 714 kts and pull out with room to spare...then we'll merge.

Round 2 - Normal HO merge

Round 3 - I'll start at 12K and you start at 7.5K only this time the winner is the guy who can hold Mach 1.01 the longest before pulling up (with room to spare)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 07:37:07 PM by Changeup »

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #447 on: March 01, 2013, 07:36:03 PM »
Lets just fly the Brewster for every fight and HO each other.  That would be emmersive AND we wouldn't lose any MA time.  WIN. :aok
  :lol  :lol

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #448 on: March 01, 2013, 07:37:48 PM »
  :lol  :lol

I wasn't done dood....please recapture my essence.

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #449 on: March 01, 2013, 07:40:50 PM »
I wasn't done dood....please recapture my essence.
I say we fight storches ..umm first one to run out of gas would loose i guess.Trying to get somone on your 6 is not so easy.