Author Topic: Tenth Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 33740 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Tenth Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #525 on: March 08, 2013, 10:29:46 PM »
Triton28 vs. Jetsom

P-39D - Jetsom
P-38J - Jetsom
P-38J - Jetsom

My strategy was to stay in the P-30's for the fights.  Did not work.

We had a do over of fight 2... didn't matter for Triton..   :cry

Very nice fights.  Cool dude.  Good luck the rest of the way, sir.

:salute

was good fun fights 

made me work for em...got the blood pumpin :salute

Offline DOUG

• Copper Member
« Reply #526 on: March 09, 2013, 07:42:59 PM »
<S> krup=)  Snow knocked me off intardnet till today, just getting home, Ill be on  an hour from now, so-aboot 1900pst.
elfy
"UsedToDoALittleButTheLittleWo uldntDoIt,So the Little gotMore andMore,JustKeepTryingToGet a littleBetterIsaid aLittleBetterThanBefore"...A.Rose
AK elfy-1st ArabianKnight recruited in AH- May 7,2000

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #527 on: March 10, 2013, 11:29:10 AM »

Heya Bosco ( gameid:  Skifurd ),

I finished up waiting for you in the Dueling Arena, and decided to log after 7:35 PM EST, after nearly an hour online.....

hopefully we might can try and schedule this again............

It seems some AH Player decided to be get silly and be a practical joker by foolishly passing out some type of Flu bug to a bunch of us............. I hope I can fight this thing off, however I doubt it, the force is strong with this one I think...

TC

Heya Bosco / Skifurd,

As we discussed Friday during KOTH, I had to leave as soon as KOTH was over for my Lady's Daughter wedding stuff, rehearsals, dinners etc etc... pictures, dealing with DJ and catering bs...

I looked for you before "friday night FSO", but did not see you online, however it was a little bit after 10 PM....... like I told ya during KOTH it was iffy if I could get back in time and I couldn't guarantee that I could be there , I was just trying to find a way to get our dueling match in.....

I even tryed to do FSO, but after the arena crashed and we started over, I was dumped a second time from the arena and with this Flu Bug, I said to hell with it and went to bed....

I hope we can find a way to get this done, but I recall , ( I think ), that you are pretty busy this weekend with RL stuff....

I am out some relatives now, but I might can meet ya around midnight tonight............. that is about all I got left

<S>

TC

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #528 on: March 10, 2013, 03:14:07 PM »

Heya Bosco / Skifurd,

As we discussed Friday during KOTH, I had to leave as soon as KOTH was over for my Lady's Daughter wedding stuff, rehearsals, dinners etc etc... pictures, dealing with DJ and catering bs...

I looked for you before "friday night FSO", but did not see you online, however it was a little bit after 10 PM....... like I told ya during KOTH it was iffy if I could get back in time and I couldn't guarantee that I could be there , I was just trying to find a way to get our dueling match in.....

I even tryed to do FSO, but after the arena crashed and we started over, I was dumped a second time from the arena and with this Flu Bug, I said to hell with it and went to bed....

I hope we can find a way to get this done, but I recall , ( I think ), that you are pretty busy this weekend with RL stuff....

I am out some relatives now, but I might can meet ya around midnight tonight............. that is about all I got left

<S>

TC

TC,
I'm actually quite the opposite this weekend. PM me whenever your availible and ill jump on and we can do it.

<S>
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #529 on: March 10, 2013, 03:38:40 PM »
Heya Elfy I'll be on at 5 EST for the rest of the day.   :salute

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #530 on: March 10, 2013, 07:52:11 PM »
Since I can't post a single match up this week the entire bracket update has been cancelled until Tuesday or later in the week if I can't get to it then.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #531 on: March 11, 2013, 04:41:25 AM »
Sonic I would guess I probably have 2? maybe 3 days? Before my account/subscription runs out, if we can't get a fight in by then I forfeit to sonic

If you can give me an actual time that'll work for you for the duels that'd be great because I'm not even logging into AH anymore, as I said earlier, so we won't just meet up by then otherwise..

"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #532 on: March 11, 2013, 07:24:51 AM »
I forfeit to AKElfy, my playing time has and will be erratic for awhile..  :salute

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #533 on: March 11, 2013, 11:07:50 AM »
I'll be on tonight Mir!
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #534 on: March 11, 2013, 11:17:37 AM »
Sonic I would guess I probably have 2? maybe 3 days? Before my account/subscription runs out,

:cry :cry :cry :cry
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #535 on: March 11, 2013, 12:43:12 PM »
Sonic I would guess I probably have 2? maybe 3 days? Before my account/subscription runs out, if we can't get a fight in by then I forfeit to sonic

If you can give me an actual time that'll work for you for the duels that'd be great because I'm not even logging into AH anymore, as I said earlier, so we won't just meet up by then otherwise..

Dont leave me redbull!!! ill be on tomorrow so you can  knock me out right before you quit like the great friend you are lol jk
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++
Sonic27 -==Hell Hounds==-

Offline katanaso

• Gold Member
« Reply #536 on: March 11, 2013, 01:09:22 PM »
I'll be on tonight Mir!

Awesome. :)

I'll be on as well, probably after 8 EDT.
mir
80th FS "Headhunters"

The most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #537 on: March 11, 2013, 06:39:54 PM »
Ill be on after 9:30 est  :salute
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline F77

• Copper Member
« Reply #538 on: March 11, 2013, 06:52:52 PM »
P39Q - Changeup
Mossie - F77
KI84 - Changeup
Mossie - F77
KI84 - Changeup

Changeup Wins - by far the better player! <salute>

It was a lot closer than I thought it'd be and they were fun fights.  Two collisions and one system crash on my end interfered but we got through it in the end.

Best of luck in the rest of the tournament!

A quick summary -

P39Q - Collided on second merge or so, and restarted
P39Q - I lost too much e early on and how he retained his is beyond me - some great flying and a good kill on his part
Mossie - Collided on second merge - these are big aircraft - and restarted
Mossie - I was nasty - sorry I'll admit this - but I entered a steep dive prior to merge and managed this led Changeup to try to copy me, the overspeed and pulling back too hard after the merge caused his wings fell off.
KI-84 - started well for me, but my AH crashed, rebooted and restarted.
KI84 - good fight, managed to keep e a bit better but he pulled around tighter and hit me hard
Mossie - shallower entry and lower speed, and he kept up e pretty well, just missed me on a passing shot which was unlucky, but allowed me to do a wingover with a 200yd clearence and that was that.
KI84 - I think I kept better e to begin with, but his skill showed through.  I flopped over and allowed him to get on my six, so I dove and somehow managed to get back to a status quo turn fight.  I pulled harder around on me, and I flopped out again, but he was squarely on my six and finished me off.

Again, salute sir and best of luck!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #539 on: March 11, 2013, 08:13:13 PM »
P39Q - Changeup
Mossie - F77
KI84 - Changeup
Mossie - F77
KI84 - Changeup

Changeup Wins - by far the better player! <salute>

It was a lot closer than I thought it'd be and they were fun fights.  Two collisions and one system crash on my end interfered but we got through it in the end.

Best of luck in the rest of the tournament!

A quick summary -

P39Q - Collided on second merge or so, and restarted
P39Q - I lost too much e early on and how he retained his is beyond me - some great flying and a good kill on his part
Mossie - Collided on second merge - these are big aircraft - and restarted
Mossie - I was nasty - sorry I'll admit this - but I entered a steep dive prior to merge and managed this led Changeup to try to copy me, the overspeed and pulling back too hard after the merge caused his wings fell off.
KI-84 - started well for me, but my AH crashed, rebooted and restarted.
KI84 - good fight, managed to keep e a bit better but he pulled around tighter and hit me hard
Mossie - shallower entry and lower speed, and he kept up e pretty well, just missed me on a passing shot which was unlucky, but allowed me to do a wingover with a 200yd clearence and that was that.
KI84 - I think I kept better e to begin with, but his skill showed through.  I flopped over and allowed him to get on my six, so I dove and somehow managed to get back to a status quo turn fight.  I pulled harder around on me, and I flopped out again, but he was squarely on my six and finished me off.

Again, salute sir and best of luck!

Great fights F77....much appreciated and the recap is spot-on.  Thanks again sir  :salute
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba