Author Topic: Tenth Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 33823 times)

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
Re: Tenth Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #600 on: April 09, 2013, 02:25:03 PM »
http://www.mediafire.com/?liy6objtpiqdsx7

Its all 1 film next time ill separate it by each fight, sorry about that lol.
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++
Sonic27 -==Hell Hounds==-

Offline katanaso

• Gold Member
« Reply #601 on: April 09, 2013, 09:37:21 PM »
Here are TC's films.  I'm sorry it took a while to get them posted - I've been very busy with work.

www.fingerpicked.com/AcesHigh/duels/TC/practice.ahf
www.fingerpicked.com/AcesHigh/duels/TC/round1.ahf
www.fingerpicked.com/AcesHigh/duels/TC/round2.ahf
www.fingerpicked.com/AcesHigh/duels/TC/round3.ahf
www.fingerpicked.com/AcesHigh/duels/TC/round4.ahf
www.fingerpicked.com/AcesHigh/duels/TC/round5.ahf
www.fingerpicked.com/AcesHigh/duels/TC/round6.ahf
www.fingerpicked.com/AcesHigh/duels/TC/forfun.ahf

TC, it was an absolute blast last night.  I should probably edit the sound out of my 38 film so my cursing isn't there, as I might've said a few words on vox when I spun it....lol  Even watching it, it's so herky-jerky and I was smooth on the stick.  I'm glad my wife wasn't home at the time.   :lol

The second 109 fight was fantastic!  Actually, all of them were, with the exception of the quick death in the F4U-1.  :)

This was definitely a highlight since I returned a few years ago.   <S>

From my view:

www.fingerpicked.com/AcesHigh/duels/TC/mirpractice.ahf
www.fingerpicked.com/AcesHigh/duels/TC/mirround1.ahf
www.fingerpicked.com/AcesHigh/duels/TC/mirround2.ahf
www.fingerpicked.com/AcesHigh/duels/TC/mirround3.ahf
www.fingerpicked.com/AcesHigh/duels/TC/mirround4.ahf
www.fingerpicked.com/AcesHigh/duels/TC/mirround5.ahf
www.fingerpicked.com/AcesHigh/duels/TC/mirround6.ahf
www.fingerpicked.com/AcesHigh/duels/TC/mirfun.ahf
mir
80th FS "Headhunters"

The most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #602 on: April 09, 2013, 09:39:46 PM »
What film is the 38?  :)
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #603 on: April 09, 2013, 09:40:11 PM »
who won exactly lol im confused?
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++

Offline katanaso

• Gold Member
« Reply #604 on: April 09, 2013, 09:46:27 PM »
TC won.  Sorry about that!

Practice - 110G2 - I don't remember...lol
Round 1 - 110G2 - Mir (Very nice fight.  What an unstable bird to fly slow and turn right...)
Round 2 - F4U-1 - TC (I was owned. Ha!)
Round 3 - 109E - TC (I gave TC a really nice side view -- I should've lagged and I paid for it)
Round 4 - 109E - TC (longest duel I've been a part of)
Round 5 - P51-D - Mir (really nice fight, I had to work hard for a reverse)
Round 6 - P38-J - TC  (very nice flying on TC's part, I couldn't fly smooth at all and cursed...hopefully not on vox)
For Fun - P40C - TC  (TC really flew nicely, once again turning really well)

mir
80th FS "Headhunters"

The most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #605 on: April 09, 2013, 11:14:47 PM »
I was actually dreading checking this thread tonight thinking films wouldn't be posted and I'd have to delay things again or be forced into an unpleasant decision.  I'm relieved to see my fears were unfounded.  I haven't gotten to see the quarterfinal films yet but hope to get to them this weekend.

One more round to go to the finals.

With RedBull's forfeit TC is the only one with the unpleasant task of having to beat JOACH1M in two consecutive best of sevens to advance this week.  No easy task I'm sure but knowing TC he'll be ready to give it his best.  I rearranged the potential contingency rounds a little bit on the bracket to better reflect how they might be played out and to better record them for posterity if needed.

Congratulations to the four remaining pilots and good luck.  Here's the bracket:

I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #606 on: April 10, 2013, 09:44:36 AM »
Well ink if you are able to get on tomorrow i can do it anytime just let me know if not it will have to be sunday most likely.
<S> it will be a fun rematch for sure
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #607 on: April 10, 2013, 10:34:46 AM »
I have flown once in the last month....in FSO....

I am not sure when I will get on, I will need a day or 2 to get rid of some rust.

<S>

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #608 on: April 11, 2013, 02:01:54 PM »
With RedBull's forfeit TC is the only one with the unpleasant task of having to beat JOACH1M in two consecutive best of sevens to advance this week.  No easy task I'm sure but knowing TC he'll be ready to give it his best.

Ouch.....

Heya JOACH1M,
looking forwad to you handing me my :ahand to me....  :rofl ........  I'll give it my best, but doubt we make it to a second round of 7 .....

I can be available tonight around 11:30 PM EDT to 12:30 PM EDT ,   tomorrow from around 11:30 AM EDT thru 2:00 PM EDT .....  Saturday 11:30 AM thru 2:00 PM EDT, and Sunday 12:00 Noon EDT thru 2:00 PM EDT  and again Sunday at 5:30 PM EDT thru 7:30 PM EDT

I might be up to doing it right after KOTH tomorrow, all depends on how much pain I am in, and how long KOTH takes.....  same goes for after FSO tomorrow night, as well.......

let me know which works best for you......

Cheers

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #609 on: April 11, 2013, 08:52:46 PM »
Ouch.....

Heya JOACH1M,
looking forwad to you handing me my :ahand to me....  :rofl ........  I'll give it my best, but doubt we make it to a second round of 7 .....

I can be available tonight around 11:30 PM EDT to 12:30 PM EDT ,   tomorrow from around 11:30 AM EDT thru 2:00 PM EDT .....  Saturday 11:30 AM thru 2:00 PM EDT, and Sunday 12:00 Noon EDT thru 2:00 PM EDT  and again Sunday at 5:30 PM EDT thru 7:30 PM EDT

I might be up to doing it right after KOTH tomorrow, all depends on how much pain I am in, and how long KOTH takes.....  same goes for after FSO tomorrow night, as well.......

Cheers

TC

dont sell yourself short TC, you  :ahand me plenty of times!! I'll be on 2pm Saturday, that will work best for me :). See you in the air bud! :salute :cheers:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #610 on: April 13, 2013, 12:31:06 PM »
I'll be on 2pm Saturday, that will work best for me :). See you in the air bud! :salute :cheers:

Heya JOACH, I just noticed you posted you'd be on at 2pm today.... You must have misread my post, Sir....
I posted I could be available from 11:30am until 2pm. Today....

Meeting and starting at 2pm today will not work.. I am fixing to head out and pick up my Dad, to go ge. Stuff for planting our bigarse garden :-/ .... If I am up and able, I'll try to possibly make it around 12midnight... If I am able... Outside of that, I can still be available for the times I posted for Sunday

Cheers

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #611 on: April 13, 2013, 12:55:47 PM »
Heya JOACH, I just noticed you posted you'd be on at 2pm today.... You must have misread my post, Sir....
I posted I could be available from 11:30am until 2pm. Today....

Meeting and starting at 2pm today will not work.. I am fixing to head out and pick up my Dad, to go ge. Stuff for planting our bigarse garden :-/ .... If I am up and able, I'll try to possibly make it around 12midnight... If I am able... Outside of that, I can still be available for the times I posted for Sunday

Cheers

TC
LOL oops!!  :bhead  ill see you around 12!
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #612 on: April 14, 2013, 11:24:38 AM »
LOL oops!!  :bhead  ill see you around 12!

Heya JOACH1M,

I logged in around 11:40 AM and waited til just now 12:23 PM  , and never found you online using .f  ,   Sir......

I figured you was already in game, I saw you on the boards around 11:15 AM this morning.......

TC   ( sometimes this scheduling stuff is a blankety blank blank )

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #613 on: April 14, 2013, 12:06:05 PM »
You guys are different time zones TC.  Joach1m is an hour behind you.

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #614 on: April 14, 2013, 12:10:27 PM »
Heya JOACH1M,

I can be available tonight around 11:30 PM EDT to 12:30 PM EDT ,   tomorrow from around 11:30 AM EDT thru 2:00 PM EDT .....  Saturday 11:30 AM thru 2:00 PM EDT, and Sunday 12:00 Noon EDT thru 2:00 PM EDT   and again Sunday at 5:30 PM EDT thru 7:30 PM EDT

Cheers

TC

Yes Sir FLS, I am aware of our different timezones............ I have always posted mine in these events because of all the players all over the world who participate

just saying

<S>

TC