Author Topic: The Corupted Wish Game  (Read 270 times)

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
The Corupted Wish Game
« on: February 13, 2013, 04:18:32 PM »
So how this works...  you post your wish. The next post twists' your wish by granting it. And then they post their wish.

Ie.

My post. "I wish for a faster Zeke"

Next post. "Wish granted, as soon as you take off you shed both wings and auger giving ManAWar the kill and seeing your name in his post makes you name change out of embarassment and you lose all you hard earned perk points."  Here is where he makes his wish...

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: The Corupted Wish Game
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 04:19:39 PM »
I wish for a pony that poops rainbows.

Offline Devonai

• Copper Member
      • Reckless Faith
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 05:54:03 PM »
Go to the dueling arena, fight until you get an oil leak, put on a pair of old-school red/blue 3D glasses, and press F3.

Wish granted.

I wish for wing-walking daredevils.
Guns!  Aliens!  Talking cats!  My new Science Fiction adventure, now on Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/David-Kantrowitz/e/B002BMHJPE/

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 05:58:04 PM »
Go to the dueling arena, fight until you get an oil leak, put on a pair of old-school red/blue 3D glasses, and press F3.

Wish granted.

Wish Granted, your pony poops a rainbow from an oil leak done by buffs when your 1.5k out, however you never see your rainbow because the buff also gave you a pilot wound and your blacked out until you auger"

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 05:59:46 PM »

Wish Granted, but the wing walkers both goto one wing and all you can do is fly a circle the whole night.

Offline skorpx1

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 06:00:41 PM »
There wasn't a wish above me...So i'll just go with this.

I wish I could never be harmed by any foreign objects.

Offline APDrone

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 06:12:35 PM »
There wasn't a wish above me...So i'll just go with this.

I wish I could never be harmed by any foreign objects.

Wish Granted, but after the guy who wishes for world peace gets his wish, eliminating different nationalities, thus finalizing the world economy, so nothing is foreign.

I wish for the ability to buy inflight rearming( bomber )  for perk points.
AKDrone

Scenario "Masters of the Air" X.O. 100th Bombardment Group

Offline skorpx1

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 06:14:37 PM »
Wish Granted, but after the guy who wishes for world peace gets his wish, eliminating different nationalities, thus finalizing the world economy, so nothing is foreign.

I wish for the ability to buy inflight rearming( bomber )  for perk points.

Wish granted, but you lose every single perk in every other category and are unable to use the F4U's, P51's, 109's and 190's ever again.

I wish for a puppy.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 06:16:46 PM »
I see somebody wished for a post-padding BS thread with no real content....

Offline skorpx1

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2013, 06:22:35 PM »
I see somebody wished for a post-padding BS thread with no real content....

Who shoved the stick up your hole? If there's other "BS threads with no real content" here then why don't you just go take your happy self over to the O'Club and voice your opinion there too? I'm sure the "question game" and "3 word story game" falls under this category, according to you.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2013, 06:30:08 PM »
They do in fact. They all serve the purpose of post padding and nothing else. I've seen them on a hundred different forums and it's always the same BS. So take it to the O'club and leave that drivel there, where it belongs.

Offline Torquila

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2013, 06:33:50 PM »
Man, the wishlist thread is already the most unfriendly thread in the forum, how is concretizing the behaviour into a game going to make anything nicer around here?

:-(

PS: Oops, Krusty beat me to it.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 06:35:26 PM by Torquila »

Offline skorpx1

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2013, 06:36:33 PM »
They do in fact. They all serve the purpose of post padding and nothing else. I've seen them on a hundred different forums and it's always the same BS. So take it to the O'club and leave that drivel there, where it belongs.

Lol. Ok. Whatever you say, Sir Knows Every Single Thing About People Who Play Those "games" because you're the all-knowing omen. What if we just happened to go in and post because we want to kill time or maybe just want a good laugh? Sure it was posted in the wrong section, but I don't think Skuzzy will come in with the nuclear warhead of doom and boot everyone off of the board for it. Most likely he'll just move it to the O'Club and it wont be a problem.

Did you even stop to think about that?

Man, the wishlist thread is already the most unfriendly thread in the forum, how is concretizing the behaviour into a game going to make anything nicer around here?

:-(

It only becomes unfriendly when people feel the need to screw over someone's idea of fun. Example: This thread.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2013, 06:53:09 PM »
A select minority wish to disrupt the rest? That's not fun, that's greifing, by HT's definition :rofl

It's not a matter of skuzzy moving it. He will soon enough. It's a matter of correcting YOUR behavior of ever having started the thread in this forum in the first place.

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2013, 08:13:14 PM »
Krusty does have a point... I thought it would be clever posting it in here. Please skuzzy sir, if you could move this to the Oclub that would be groovy Ty.  :salute
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 08:15:30 PM by deadstikmac »