Author Topic: Lusches AH Stats Megathread  (Read 88191 times)

Offline tmetal

• Gold Member
Re: Lusches AH Stats Megathread
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2013, 11:28:17 AM »
I know this would require a lot of work (and sortie info only HTC has access to) but it would be interesting to see how long it actually took recent plane additions/upgrades like the G4M or the Ju87 to have the "new" wear off and then become "hangar queens" in the MAs
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 11:35:32 AM by tmetal »
The real problem is anyone should feel like they can come to this forum and make a wish without being treated in a derogatory manner.  The only discussion should be centered around whether it would work, or how it would work and so on always in a respectful manner.

-Skuzzy 5/18/17

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2013, 11:38:40 AM »
I know this would require a lot of work (and sortie info only HTC has access to) but it would be interesting to see how long it actually took recent plane additions/upgrades like the G4M or the Ju87 to have the "new" wear off and then become "hangar queens" in the MAs

I think we would have to define "hangar queen" first.  :old:
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline tmetal

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2013, 11:42:35 AM »
Thats true. would need to agree on some kind of low usage percentage number huh?
The real problem is anyone should feel like they can come to this forum and make a wish without being treated in a derogatory manner.  The only discussion should be centered around whether it would work, or how it would work and so on always in a respectful manner.

-Skuzzy 5/18/17

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: Spit 14 & Ta 152H
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2013, 11:45:04 AM »
A follow up on the Spit 14 argument:

Until autumn 2006, both had been perk planes with a similar (if not the same) perk price. Then the Ta 152H was unleashed, and later redone in early 2008.

The following chart depicts the change in USAGE (as always based on K+D) and K/D.
Please take into account that even after being freed, the Ta 152H remained a relatively rare 'experten' fighter, with a few pilots often pretty much dominating the stats. I might even look into that detail at a later point if somebody is really interested in that.

(Image removed from quote.)

Would like to see it broken down for each 109 spit and P51 :)
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Spit 14 & Ta 152H
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2013, 11:47:25 AM »
Would like to see it broken down for each 109 spit and P51 :)

At the moment I have no question that this would answer ;)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2013, 12:09:20 PM »
It's always interesting to see if a particular frame is dominated by any single pilot
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2013, 12:10:59 PM »
It's always interesting to see if a particular frame is dominated by any single pilot
High use frames like the P-51D and Spitfire Mk XVI are too heavily used for any one player to significantly alter its K/D performance.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2013, 12:12:39 PM »

Ok, will put it on my list. However, I can already say it's only possible to such an extend with very low usage planes. With a fighter like the P-51D with more than a half million kills and deaths per year, a single pilot won't make any significant impact, no matter how good he is.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2013, 12:17:19 PM »
High use frames like the P-51D and Spitfire Mk XVI are too heavily used for any one player to significantly alter its K/D performance.

So far usage has been kills and deaths added together, done in this way perhaps may show 1 or 3 pilots sticking out in those airframes :headscratch:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2013, 12:58:18 PM »
So far usage has been kills and deaths added together, done in this way perhaps may show 1 or 3 pilots sticking out in those airframes :headscratch:

There are always a few pilots doing much better (or simply just 'much more'), but the overall impact is still extremely limited for a fighter with more than 20.000 kills alone per month.
That means to get only 10% of all kills in the P-51D, you need to get more than 2,000 kills in it each and every tour. In th Ta 152H, only about 200 would be required.

Some actual numbers: The Player with most kills in

P-51D had 6,204 kills, that's 2.3% of this plane's total kills
Bf 109K - 3,587 kills, 4.1 %
Hurricane D - 242 kills, 17.3%
Ta 152H - 970 kills, 4.2%
Bf 109E - 699 kills, 23.9%  (And yes, that's been you)

So your dedication to the 109E did leave huge mark on that plane's overall stats, have you flown the 51D to the same extend, it would have left almost no mark on it's stats, even when assuming much more sucess in it than in the 109E

EDIT: above % are slightly off, as I based it on total A2A kills, not all kills. But see my next posting.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 02:12:29 PM by Lusche »

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Pilots with most kills by type
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2013, 02:16:48 PM »
A quick list showing the pilot with most kills in each plane/GV type in 2012, and the share of total kills of that type he holds.

First bombers, vehicles and 'other', then fighters

« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 02:37:26 PM by Lusche »

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2013, 02:22:25 PM »
This was confusing me for a moment. Just to clear it up, the totals listed are for the entire plane, not that individual pilot. LOL. Made me stop and wonder how somebody could get some of those tallies in one single tour, then I checked and... yep! That's the total. The plane, pilot, plane's total, pilot's percentage of that total.

Just in case any others were having the same mental lapse I was....  :noid

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2013, 02:25:53 PM »
This was confusing me for a moment. Just to clear it up, the totals listed are for the entire plane, not that individual pilot

No , it's indeed kills for the pilot. DR7 had 18,789 kills in the M-18, which made up 16.4% of this models 114K kills of 2012

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2013, 02:38:07 PM »
Oh, wait, that's for the entire year?

Okay, that makes sense. I thought it was for one TOUR (one single month's tour).

Like I said, I had a mental lapse trying to figure out how you can get so many kills in a month.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2013, 04:59:44 PM »

I run into G4Ms often near strats, and stukas I think are being flown more now than IL2s (and I ponder will either simmer-down to being equal or greater (just because there are two-stukas)).
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.