Author Topic: Lusches AH Stats Megathread  (Read 88168 times)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Re: Lusches AH Stats Megathread
« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2013, 05:02:37 PM »
I've taken G4Ms to mega strats a lot of times. I live in hope that the 20mm tail gun will deter some attackers, and I try to keep it as fast as possible, but I am intercepted many times. I fought a 109K4 to a standstill once, losing a flap and some other major parts before I oiled him. He ran away and I made it back safe!

Not totally defenseless in MA. Just don't fly low under 50 planes as they furball :P

Offline jeffdn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2013, 05:46:41 PM »
I've taken G4Ms to mega strats a lot of times. I live in hope that the 20mm tail gun will deter some attackers, and I try to keep it as fast as possible, but I am intercepted many times. I fought a 109K4 to a standstill once, losing a flap and some other major parts before I oiled him. He ran away and I made it back safe!

In an M-jug it's pretty sweet to just sit back about 800m, just below the Bettys, and make them all turn into fireballs  :angel:

Offline jeffdn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2013, 05:57:30 PM »
Double post.  :bhead

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2013, 06:52:49 PM »

No , it's indeed kills for the pilot. DR7 had 18,789 kills in the M-18, which made up 16.4% of this models 114K kills of 2012

:headscratch:

50 kills a day?

Every day?
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2013, 06:57:15 PM »

:headscratch:

50 kills a day?

Every day?

Oh, that's only his kills in the M18. He has a couple of thousand more in other tanks. He usually has ~2500 to 3500 kills per tour. More than 264,000 kills in LW/old Main so far. :)
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2013, 07:24:40 PM »
dearie me
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2013, 07:34:39 PM »
In an M-jug it's pretty sweet to just sit back about 800m, just below the Bettys, and make them all turn into fireballs  :angel:

Don't know how many times that's worked out in MY favor.  MOST of my kills in the Betty were due to this tactic. :t
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2013, 07:48:23 PM »

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2013, 07:56:06 PM »
Yeah.  dr7 breaks a lot of things with his tanks. :)  It's a good thing he is rook (or was last I was on).  Last time I faced him was in KT's.  We both were just shootin away at each other, trying to get a good hit.  I prioritized a T-34 instead of keeping on him.  Wasn't even the 86 model.  In the end, I was dead since I was turreted by him, then flanked by what I believe was an M-18 at close range.  Even if the M-18 wasn't there, dr had me in his KT. :ahand
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline jeffdn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2013, 10:31:55 AM »
Don't know how many times that's worked out in MY favor.  MOST of my kills in the Betty were due to this tactic. :t
The key is not flying in the 20mm's arc of fire, and floating around like a butterfly.  :x

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: Pilots with most kills by type
« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2013, 01:23:12 PM »
A quick list showing the pilot with most kills in each plane/GV type in 2012, and the share of total kills of that type he holds.

First bombers, vehicles and 'other', then fighters

(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)
The C47 caught my eye  :)

Also nice to see there is usage across the whole range
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Pilots with most kills by type
« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2013, 01:25:58 PM »
The C47 caught my eye  :)

Personally, I found the Fi-156 top scorer's numbers rather amazing. I admit that I checked his details, but there is not the slightest indication of anything 'fishy'.  :old:

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2013, 01:48:54 PM »
It believable, even I have augered a number of times on him  :lol

blooby stork
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2013, 02:52:32 PM »
It believable, even I have augered a number of times on him  :lol

blooby stork

seconded  :o  :airplane:
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Vehicle Charts
« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2013, 05:02:59 PM »
Next Topic... Vehicles in AH. Part 1 The tanks

First chart shows the historical tank USAGE data, including M-8 and M-18 which do fill a similar role. (A chart showing GV vs plane USAGE and the time players are spending in the different modes will be posted in the near future)
Keep in mind that as the chart shows full years only, some entrances to the AH family might look much less spectacular than they really were, if they happened late in a year.

What I find quite remarkable myself is the significant drop in M4(76) usage after the great GV update, even though (in my opinion) the T-34/85 suffered much more in performance by getting a worse gunsight.

The next chart is almost the most interesting one: It shows the true tank combat K/D's -only kills by and of other tanks are being counted.

Note the much higher K/D of the Panther compared to the Tiger I, yet the Tiger I has a much higher perk price. This is even more highlighted by the fact that in direct combat, the Panther had a K/D of 1.49 vs the Tiger I.

And at last (for this post), another overview showing both USAGE and (overall) K/D at the same time.

Why again  did you say the Tiger I had a higher perk price than the Panther IV?  ;)